Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 45 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 10-24-2013, 10:32 PM   #556
caty13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruchii View Post
Hello. I'm from Toronto, kinda far but not TOO far...I'm up for skyping etc. though.

Also, anyone else from Toronto (or area): looking for any cosplay partner, really: my cosplays are listed below in my signature. I'm open to basically doing anything, and the more complex the better.
i pm-ed you my skype name
caty13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-24-2013, 10:35 PM   #557
ChibiDannimon

Hows does one convince their partner, girlfriend or significant other to cosplay as a character you like but they either are not familiar with him/her or dont really like it?

2014 Cosplays

Black Widow - The Avengers (Comic Book Version)
Sailor Galaxia - Sailor Stars
Rosa/Mei - Pokemon Black and White 2
Finn - Adventure Time
Ben Tennyson - Ben 10 Omniverse
Takato - Digimon 03
Rei Ryugazaki - Free!
ChibiDannimon is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2013, 11:17 PM   #558
kirameki

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiDannimon View Post
Hows does one convince their partner, girlfriend or significant other to cosplay as a character you like but they either are not familiar with him/her or dont really like it?
If they are open to it simply watch the series together. If they are not or really dislike the character there is nothing you can do other than perhaps compromise. Agree to do a couple cosplay she wants to do that you aren't interested in. Other than that, respect that she isn't into the hobby or that character. Maybe find a platonic friend to cosplay partner with instead. I've been in a few couple cosplays with people who shared love of series with me.
CastlePoint
AnimeExpo
Otakon (maybe)

Upcoming Cosplays
Yona (Akatsuki no Yona)
Luki (DOGS)
Sailor Saturn
Rosette (Chrono Crusade)
Clear (DMMD)
Tsurara (Nurarihyon)
kirameki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2013, 08:32 PM   #559
SoundlessSinger
The Mistress of Top Hats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidei View Post
I'm Maddy, and I'm in Indian Trail, North Carolina. You can add me to the list, I guess. I cosplay Fukawa Touko from Dangan Ronpa and Madoka Kaname from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Would anyone want to cosplay with me at Ichibancon? I'm going as Madoka, and I'd love to have a Homura or a Sayaka to cosplay with! (or even a Mami, Kyoko, or Kyubey) I'm going as Fukawa to Dragoncon, but I'm planning on spending the con with my girlfriend who's going to be visiting from Australia. I apologize that my post got kind of long, hehe. That's a habit of mine.
Hey, you're only around 30 minutes from me! I'm planning on cosplaying Junko or Chiaki from the DR series, AND Sayaka! Homestuck is hella rad too, so. We should meet up sometime nwn. Planning on attending Ichibancon?
Luka Megurine - VOCALOID
Sasha Blaus - Attack on Titan
Aradia Megido - Homestuck
Hungary - Hetalia
SoundlessSinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2013, 02:02 AM   #560
Lynx-chan
Dark Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resident-chick View Post
Suppose I should join in.

I'm a female from Southern California, sixteen this december and I'm looking for another female who doesn't mind crossplay sometimes ^^?

The con's I always attend are AX, ALA and mini-events here and there as well as some that'll be thrown into there sometimes. I cosplay; Maka from Soul Eater, Celty from Durrarara, Doll from Black Butler, Kim Pine from Scott Pilgrim, Jade Harley and soon Meenah Pexies from Homestuck. Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite, Xion from Kingdom Hearts, Jill Valentine from the original Resident evil, Dinah from Bizenghast and Jinx from Teen Titan. Soon, I'll be doing Hanji from SNK, Fang from FFXIII, Heather from Silent Hill and a few others. Sakura from Dangan Ronpa, Sailor Jupiter..Horuma and Kyoko from PMMM and Panty from PSWGB

God there's too many..
Hey ! I'm a NorCal girl about 17, if your still looking for a partner for some cosplays I'd be happy to do it. I cosplay Ciel from Black Butler, and I love to crossplay ^^ I actually have a genderbend cosplay of Stocking from PSWGB. I have family in southern California and go there a lot. If you wanna talk more send me a P.M.
Lynx-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2013, 08:14 AM   #561
CardinalWinter

Hey! I'm Becky. I live around Montgomery County in Pennsylvania. I attend Otakon, New York Comic Con, and Philadelphia Comic Con. So far the cosplays I've done are Clementine from the Walking Dead, Fem!Italy from Hetalia, and Angel Stocking from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. I'm planning on cosplaying Merida from Brave, Sailor Neptune, Nezumi from No.6 and Nadie from El Cazador de la Bruja. I'd love to make some new friends
Unread 11-09-2013, 11:47 PM   #562
Kaze Saffire
...Rose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardinalWinter View Post
Hey! I'm Becky. I live around Montgomery County in Pennsylvania. I attend Otakon, New York Comic Con, and Philadelphia Comic Con. So far the cosplays I've done are Clementine from the Walking Dead, Fem!Italy from Hetalia, and Angel Stocking from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. I'm planning on cosplaying Merida from Brave, Sailor Neptune, Nezumi from No.6 and Nadie from El Cazador de la Bruja. I'd love to make some new friends
Hey there! I attend Otakon and NYCC as well! From Hetalia, I've cosplayed South Korea and China so far, with a few more plans on the way. And from Panty and Stocking, I've been one version of Male Stocking, and 2 versions of Male Stocking, with a few more versions to come.

I actually JUST cosplayed Tuxedo Mask at comic con, and had a lot of fun with it so I'd love to be him again!

Katsucon 20:

Thursday: Hamtaro
Friday - Default Alibaba Salujah
Fog Troupe Alibaba Salujah

Facebook meh XD http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...00003760496949
Kaze Saffire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2013, 03:50 PM   #563
Uberbob

I'm in Camp Pendleton (Oceanside) and I'm looking for a cosplay partners
Or just friends to hang with
I'm really new around here, I'm working on my first cosplay right now
Had anyone thought of getting a group together?
Uberbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2013, 08:24 PM   #564
Jei-Cos
Jei-Cos

I just recently got out of my old "group" (wasn't much of a group, but still) and am now looking to start up another group..
Here's my thread for looking for people:
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=333663
It has the cosplays i already do, as well as ones I plan on doing, and then series' that i would be willing to cosplay if you already have or want to cosplay from other series'. I'm pretty open to other series cosplays though. I don't expect people to want to cosplay the ones I have in mind for future ME stuff, but yea.
-Nora (RWBY)
-Stocking (Panty & Stocking)
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Re/Black ver)

Dream Cosplays:
-Append Rin Kagamine (Vocaloid)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Tsuruya (Haruhi Suzumiya)
Jei-Cos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2013, 10:05 PM   #565
yuki100o
Stealer of Souls

Hi
My name is Annie (Call me Anna) and I'm 16, and want/need a cosplay partner or a cosplay group for either San Diego Comic-con and/or AX 2014.

I have done a Jack Frost and I am currently in progress with a book!Bunnymund costume.
I'm looking for others who are going as one of the big five or going as one of the book characters
yuki100o is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2013, 12:08 AM   #566
oshimayuko

Hi I don't mean to double post in this thread lol.
I'm going to Fanime 14 and AX 14 (or SDCC 14) and it would be cool if I had a partner for all od them.
I'm going to be cosplaying as Juliet Starling from Lollipop Chainsaw, White Rock Shooter from Black Rock Shooter, and Police Panty from Panty and Stocking. So if you're planning as cosplaying from any of those series, PM me ^^
oshimayuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2013, 05:55 PM   #567
lmno

Hi! I'm Larissa and live in the LA area. planning on going to ALA and Anime Expo, and any other LA/san-diego/so cal cons nearby.
as far as a partner goes I would reeeeally love either a Karkat or an Aranea to my Meenah, or a Maka or Medusa to my Crona. I could also work on a cosplay for you too for a pairing from Homestuck, Soul Eater, or Attack on Titan~
it'd also be great to find a group where I could fit in either of the aforementioned three comics/shows (like maybe a group of the main soul eater kids + crona?)
but yeah let me know if any of this interests you (:
Crona Gorgon - Soul Eater - 80% DONE
Ymir - Shingeki No Kyojin - 50% DONE
Sheik - Legend of Zelda -10% DONE
Black*Star - Soul Eater - 10% DONE
CONS PLANNED: Anime Expo 2014
lmno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2013, 05:37 PM   #568
StrawberryVaria

I'm Melody and I live in Chicago, IL. I'm 14 and around 5'0. I'm pretty much willing to be anyone's cosplay partner if they need one if and if I like the character! Yaoi/Yuri pairings are fine too! More specifically though, I'm looking for a Claude or Ciel for my Alois or anybody for Sayaka (Madoka Magica) I also noticed that my cosplay plans have a lot of lolis (Kobato Hasegawa, Hachikuji Mayoi, Saionji Hiyoko?)..SOMEONE GIVE ME AN ONII-CHAN.
StrawberryVaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2013, 07:21 PM   #569
SeaWeedHead
~ Soul's Temperature ~

Hi I'm Audrey and I live in a small town in North East PA, near the NJ and NY borders. I'm 21 and 5'7". I do mostly crossplay only because most of my fav characters are male, but I do cosplay a few female characters too. I would like to find a cosplay partner somewhere within my area although I know that might be pretty hard considering my location so I wouldn't mind driving a little distance either. I usually go to AnimeNEXT and AUSA, but I plan on going to Anime Boston and Otakon this year too.

I would love to make any cosplay or anime friends, so feel free to message me ^_^

2015 Cons & Cosplay Plans
MegaCon: (?)
Kakashi Hatake 'Sexy Jutsu' - Naruto

AnimeNEXT

Otakon (?)

Anime USA (?)

Last edited by SeaWeedHead : 11-16-2013 at 07:26 PM.
SeaWeedHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2013, 08:34 AM   #570
packingabox

Hi! I'm currently in Arlington, hugging the border to DC, but in the next month I'll be moving to Norfolk. I'm planning on going to Katsucon, MAGFest, and Otakon, and possibly Nekocon. I'm pretty new to cosplay-so far, I've done a fem!Kamina, Sia from Shuffle!, and Asa from the same series. In the future, I'm planning on cosplaying Tokio Funka Gumi, Urabe Mikoto from Mysterious Girlfriend X, Meenah Peixes, and... well, that's about it for planned. However, if it's for a partner, I'd be willing to cosplay something else! I'm 21, 5'7", and wayyy to curvy to crossplay, but I'll do a fem!version in a heartbeat.
packingabox is offline   Reply With Quote