So I made my younger friend a Blossom costume (have yet to get photos) and because of this I decided to redo my old Him cosplay.
I changed up a few things, and I think it's veeerrrryyy close to perfect.
* New Shirt
* Actual high heel, thigh high boots
* New Belt (Sadly can't be seen very well)
* Better placement of tulle (I think the neck one is a little too much however.
* Goatee stuck on with Spirit Gum
* Widows peak added
I would still like to fix it up a little more before I could claim I am 100% happy with it.
* Shirt too small and not dark red enough
* Tulle too big on neck
* Blush marks not very visible
* No eyelashes
* Did not die my hair this time
* Belt should have been higher up
* Claws broke
(Sweat can do that!)
* I'm not supposed to wear contacts.... stigmatism in right eye :/
But here's the photo, tell me what you guys think!
2012: old photo: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3404234/
2013: new photo: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3450962/
I apologize for the makeup slippage, as Australia in November is HOT and me and my friends had to walk from the train station to the convention... soo yeah.
Just wondering everyone's thoughts here. I want this to be PERFECT, as I'm planning a short film based around the PowerPuff girls.