Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Sakura Con

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 11-12-2013, 08:36 PM   #1
Rhapsodey
WhatisthisIdon'teven...

Photographer list

Since it seems it's difficult to find photographers on the FB group, I've decided to help out my fellow cosplayers and put up a photographer list here on coscom!

Are you a photographer looking to snap some awesome, one-on-one shots of that amazing cosplayer? Are you are cosplayer with a new costume that is just begging to be photographed? Look now further than this wonderful, easy-to-use list!

Here's how this works - Photographers, post your info below. This should include schedule and availability, prices (if any), and previous works. Also let everyone know about you! How long have you been doing photography, what kind of skill level are you, what things do you like taking pictures of, how should people get a hold of you for shoots? Add any other info you'd like people to know about you! As the list grows I'll add all photographers to a list in this post.

My goal is help cosplayers and photographers get together for con and even before hand to get the best possible shots, or even finish a project or two.

I'll go ahead and throw my hat into this too. xD I have just really started to dip my toes into photography, but I would love for someone to give me a chance. c: I do not have specific shoots, but I do have an album full of photos from this last Sakura Con. I don't expect payment for this as I am just starting, but any small amounts of tips (or even a small snack. owo" Long days, and lawdy knows I won't eat...) would be very much appreciated. Please contact me either here on on my dA for more info. Schedule isn't set in stone yet, but I should be free much of this year!

Current photographer list -
Japan_86 - Laura's Photography, DeviantART. 0-15$+/hour charge. Please contact through Facebook or dA.

winslowphoto27 - SATURDAY ONLY. 20$+/20 minutes charge. Please see website to contact info and portfolio, plus more detailed pricing.

Rhapsodey - Sakura Con 2013 0-?$/30 minuets. Please contact via cosplay.com or dA.

shyskeletons - Sakura Con 2011 via dA Please contact for pricing and times.
ECC 2015
Sakura Con 2015
Everfree Northwest 2015

WIP Costumes -
Rhyme - TWEWY - 90%
Mami Tomoe - Madoka Magica - 5%
Surprise steampunk! - 65%

My dA
My Facebook page

Last edited by Rhapsodey : 12-04-2013 at 04:29 PM.
Rhapsodey is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-12-2013, 08:49 PM   #2
Japan_86

Laura Martin
Laura's Photography
My DeviantART

I've studied photography in college for a couple of years. I also have four years of convention photography experience.

Typically I charge $15 per hour a shoot, $5 per extra person. Each shoot guarantees one 8x10 photo print post processing. Any more prints of any various size, will be a $5 charge. Otherwise, you will be able to get low-res photos from the rest of the shoot that are watermarked to use as you see fit.

However if you cannot afford such an amazing package, I am willing to do pro bono work and you can have low-res/watermarked photos available to you. I hope to be able to do some sessions with you all. You may apply at my Deviantart or at my photography page with the number of people and the cosplays you wish to be photographed and we can go from there. Thank you so much!
Japan_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2013, 04:58 AM   #3
winslowphoto27

Winslow Photography

Hey there! I will be at Sakura Con on Saturday, and would love to get to work with some amazing cosplayers! Please check out my online portfolio! You can find all my contact info and pricing there. Please contact me with any questions or concerns. I am totally willing to work out something with you!

-Sarah (Photographer at Winslow Photography)

http://sarahthephotographer.smugmug.com
winslowphoto27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2013, 02:27 AM   #4
shyskeletons
Meister In Training

Hello darlings~!
I'm glad that this is a thread on here since I was sort of concerned how I was going to find photographers and people who want their photos taken! =]
I love taking photos of people, and tend to take a bunch of random ones, but if someone wants me to take some time and get some specialized photos I'm more than willing to work out a price with them and find something that fits their wants.
My DA:http://elegant-blue-heart.deviantart.com/

Last edited by shyskeletons : 11-23-2013 at 02:31 AM.
shyskeletons is offline   Reply With Quote