Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Closed Thread
Unread 02-05-2014, 04:38 PM   #31
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

In reply to lithim talking about me:
This is the definition on wikipedia for the word slut-
"Slut or slattern is a term applied to an individual who is considered to have loose sexual morals or who is sexually promiscuous."
Tell me, when you read the post I was replying to,, tell me this isn't exactly what she was doing? Alright. You can't be "slut shamming" someone who is completely OK with doing something that gets her called one..That's like a robber getting mad if someone said he is a criminal..If you are going to openly and willing with no care in the world, do what the definition of a word is, then that person can not complain if someone calls them what they are doing. I don't care if you don't like the word or whatever reason you have, but if someone is literally doing something specifically for sexual attention, then they can't get made when someone says something they just happen to not like. And I never said she was a slut or anything. I think she should have better standards for herself and not want to cosplay a really really skimpy costume for the sole purpose of sexual attention..If she wants to, that's totally fine, she can go ahead and do it, but she should be old enough to know full well that it's the definition of "slut" and should not get mad if some guy driving down the road calls her that..

MirniMausi
Don't mind Blondie. If she can find any reason on this forum to call me out, she will..She will never privately talk to me about something to resolve it because it's more fun for her to publically announce her hatred of me..Which is funny I guess..

Oh yea, and I don't see why if someone doesn't like something I say, they can't just ignore me..It's not hard people..Block me if you have to..I don't care..
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)

Last edited by JasonTerror : 02-05-2014 at 04:40 PM.

Unread 02-05-2014, 04:39 PM   #32
Sybren117
Gipsy Danger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MirniMausi View Post
Weren't you feeling pathetic writing this?
Yes, but only because I feel pathetic all of the time. It's something I'm working on.

Quote:
Congratulations...
Thanks, that helps.

Quote:
Öon acting like a jerk.
D'awwww.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSY-chan View Post
OP: Please don't take offense, but you sound very young and insecure.
I thought that as well, and wanted to make sure I wasn't being cruel to some little kid. I had a quick snoop on her profile and saw that apparently she is "currently unemployed but has two degrees". That's old enough, and smart enough, in my book to be told that thinking you are going to fade away and disappear if someone else wears the same costume as you is bugfuck crazy. Call me old fashioned.
Unread 02-05-2014, 04:41 PM   #33
PSY-chan
Arrogant Ignoramus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybren117 View Post

I thought that as well, and wanted to make sure I wasn't being cruel to some little kid. I had a quick snoop on her profile and saw that apparently she is "currently unemployed but has two degrees". That's old enough, and smart enough, in my book to be told that thinking you are going to fade away and disappear if someone else wears the same costume as you is bugfuck crazy. Call me old fashioned.
Whaaaaaa?????!!!!! She looks all of 14!
Unread 02-05-2014, 04:45 PM   #34
belligerent
Viking Metal

Well, James Hetfield would disappear as soon as he belonged, so maybe she is actually beginning to belong. Quick!!!! Do something to alienate yourself from the community!!!!
Dudes I am sometimes: Sweden, Sweden (mafia version), Metal!Sweden, Austria, Austria (Inappropriate For Children version), Lithuania, Lithuania (mafia version), Poland, Turkey (mafia version), England, Equius, biker!Equius, PT!Stud!Germany, Tony Stark, Netherlands, Reiner Braun, Rei Ryuugazaki, Denmark, Nephrite
Dudes I will be eventually: Genjyo Sanzo, Wolverine, Turkey, Saionji Kyoichi, Tatewaki Kuno, Nakago
Unread 02-05-2014, 04:45 PM   #35
Sybren117
Gipsy Danger

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
"Slut or slattern is a term applied to an individual who is considered to have loose sexual morals or who is sexually promiscuous."
It's ok guys, when he calls people a slut he is using the totally non-offensive dictionary-approved definition. You guys are the dicks for not realising that. I mean come on.
Unread 02-05-2014, 04:46 PM   #36
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
Tell me, when you read the post I was replying to,, tell me this isn't exactly what she was doing? Alright. You can't be "slut shamming" someone who is completely OK with doing something that gets her called one..That's like a robber getting mad if someone said he is a criminal..If you are going to openly and willing with no care in the world, do what the definition of a word is, then that person can not complain if someone calls them what they are doing. I don't care if you don't like the word or whatever reason you have, but if someone is literally doing something specifically for sexual attention, then they can't get made when someone says something they just happen to not like. And I never said she was a slut or anything. I think she should have better standards for herself and not want to cosplay a really really skimpy costume for the sole purpose of sexual attention..If she wants to, that's totally fine, she can go ahead and do it, but she should be old enough to know full well that it's the definition of "slut" and should not get mad if some guy driving down the road calls her that..

MirniMausi
Don't mind Blondie. If she can find any reason on this forum to call me out, she will..She will never privately talk to me about something to resolve it because it's more fun for her to publically announce her hatred of me..Which is funny I guess..

Oh yea, and I don't see why if someone doesn't like something I say, they can't just ignore me..It's not hard people..Block me if you have to..I don't care..
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
Unread 02-05-2014, 04:48 PM   #37
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieSundae View Post
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Unread 02-05-2014, 04:50 PM   #38
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Unread 02-05-2014, 04:53 PM   #39
belligerent
Viking Metal

Omg stop derailing my clever Metallica joke with your gifs
Dudes I am sometimes: Sweden, Sweden (mafia version), Metal!Sweden, Austria, Austria (Inappropriate For Children version), Lithuania, Lithuania (mafia version), Poland, Turkey (mafia version), England, Equius, biker!Equius, PT!Stud!Germany, Tony Stark, Netherlands, Reiner Braun, Rei Ryuugazaki, Denmark, Nephrite
Dudes I will be eventually: Genjyo Sanzo, Wolverine, Turkey, Saionji Kyoichi, Tatewaki Kuno, Nakago
Unread 02-05-2014, 04:56 PM   #40
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by belligerent View Post
Omg stop derailing my clever Metallica joke with your gifs
God I HATE when girls only post for attention! You are SUCH a slut!
Unread 02-05-2014, 04:56 PM   #41
Kildread
I can fix it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybren117 View Post
It's ok guys, when he calls people a slut he is using the totally non-offensive dictionary-approved definition. You guys are the dicks for not realising that. I mean come on.
This is funnier to me than it should be, and only because I watched Charlie Brooker's portion on Godfrey Bloom XD
Unread 02-05-2014, 04:57 PM   #42
Sybren117
Gipsy Danger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildread View Post
This is funnier to me than it should be, and only because I watched Charlie Brooker's portion on Godfrey Bloom XD
Haha, yeah, it's exactly like that!
Unread 02-05-2014, 06:11 PM   #43
MaiCosplay

Sl*t- loose sexual morals. Sexually promiscious. It's not like she's sleeping with the guys/girls there. And flirting isn't really slutty is it. Unless it engages into something later. But maybe if you asked her how many people she's slept within the last say hour. Then you can say the latter. So in the end it's the attention not really morals. Isn't it?

^You guys crack me.

OP: If the costume is important to you what does it matter.
Quote:
Well, James Hetfield would disappear as soon as he belonged, so maybe she is actually beginning to belong. Quick!!!! Do something to alienate yourself from the community!!!!
I liked your joke belligerent. Clev.

Last edited by MaiCosplay : 02-05-2014 at 07:10 PM.
Unread 02-05-2014, 06:48 PM   #44
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiCosplay View Post
Sl*t- loose sexual morals. Sexually promiscious. It's not like she's sleeping with the guys/girls there. And flirting isn't really slutty is it. Unless it engages into something later. But maybe if you asked her how many people she's slept within the last say hour. Then you can say the latter. So in the end it's the attention not really morals. Isn't it?
But having sex with someone ISN'T A TERRIBLE THING. There is nothing wrong with having sex and you're not special for NOT having sex. Why is it ok for a man to go out and bang twenty chicks and no one says two words towards it, but a girl does it and suddenly she's a slut? WHO CARES IF SHE SLEEPS WITH PEOPLE it's her business and if sleeping with people because they like sex makes you a slut then A SLUT I SHALL BE. There is nothing morally wrong about sex or having sex, so don't say that having sex is a morally wrong thing like religions and the media have brainwashed people in to believing...it's JUST SEX.
Unread 02-05-2014, 06:51 PM   #45
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
God I HATE when girls only post for attention! You are SUCH a slut!
EYY BABEH

Once upon an evening dreary, while I lurked weak and weary,
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Last edited by Lithium Flower : 02-05-2014 at 06:54 PM.
Closed Thread