Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Unread 02-02-2014, 02:28 AM   #1
thislslove

Ideas??

I'm not really sure who I should cosplay for Supanova. Can I have any suggestions? I'm a female and would prefer to cosplay one, although I'm open to doing a female version of a guy. I'm 157cm and quite petite. I've currently got a pixie hair cut and would be happy to wear a wig. I like shows/movies such as doctor who, supernatural, the avengers, lotr and the hobbit. I don't watch anime. I have previously cosplayed Amy Pond, Rose Tyler and a weeping angel. I was thinking of Tauriel from the Hobbit: DoS, but have only been sewing for a few months, do you think it would be too difficult? I would like to hand make all or at least most of the costume. Also I have wanted to try lady loki, but again it might be a bit difficult. I only have about 2 months to get it finished. Also I'll be 19 if that helps.
thislslove is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-14-2014, 05:07 PM   #2
Skyefrost
Not Always Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by thislslove View Post
I'm not really sure who I should cosplay for Supanova. Can I have any suggestions? I'm a female and would prefer to cosplay one, although I'm open to doing a female version of a guy. I'm 157cm and quite petite. I've currently got a pixie hair cut and would be happy to wear a wig. I like shows/movies such as doctor who, supernatural, the avengers, lotr and the hobbit. I don't watch anime. I have previously cosplayed Amy Pond, Rose Tyler and a weeping angel. I was thinking of Tauriel from the Hobbit: DoS, but have only been sewing for a few months, do you think it would be too difficult? I would like to hand make all or at least most of the costume. Also I have wanted to try lady loki, but again it might be a bit difficult. I only have about 2 months to get it finished. Also I'll be 19 if that helps.

XD this is hard for me cause I;m an anime fan... that doesn't watch any of those....(I read the hobbit and a song of ice and fire though) hm does video games count?

One of the powerpuff girls
Black window seems easy
Daenerys has some simple or buy able costumes.
you can simplied tauriel's dress if you like, like buying a green vest and making her long dress.
Skyefrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2014, 06:01 PM   #3
Dovahspartan

Tauriel would be lovely!! Her outfit doesn't look too complicated. Lady Loki is awesome as well. I think either of those costumes would be equal in making difficulty wise, only thing that might be difficult would be Loki's helmet. To be honest I would go with either Tauriel or Lady Loki since both of those are awesome xD
-Psycho (Borderlands) 65%
Dovahspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2014, 09:00 PM   #4
Skyefrost
Not Always Right

and Thank god someone posted who know what they are doing lol! Thank you Dovahspatan!
Skyefrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2014, 10:22 PM   #5
thislslove

Thanks for the replies, I've only just seen them now. I decided on the USO girls from Captain America and have already started. I might do Lady Loki, Tauriel or Black Widow for another con I'm going to in November (:
thislslove is offline   Reply With Quote