Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga

Unread 09-15-2013, 07:34 PM   #1
Krye
|||Happy*Sweets|||

Talking Gatchaman CROWDS

I couldn't find the thread for Gatchaman CROWDS, so here we go~
I fell in love with the colors and characters instantly! Its just really over the top~

Any of you guys out there watching this, loving it, and/or planning to cosplay from it?

I'm planning Hajime's G-suit and Utsu-tsu (school Uniform ver.)~

2014 Events: Fanime (Aoba/Ririchiyo/Amu) | Anime Expo (Heroine - Amnesia; Monomi; Nonon; Fem!Noiz)

Krye is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-16-2013, 01:17 PM   #2
LluviaSarcasm
Tall, Dark and Bishoujo

Ooooh, a thread for this! =D
I've also really gotten into this anime!
I'm concidering cosplaying O.D, but Bergkatze's design is also really appealing to me. Mamo-chan voice bonus as well~ <3
In progress:
| Yuu Kashima - 90%|
| Homura Akemi - 80%| Nagito Komaeda - 55%|
| Seishuu Handa - 50%| Uta - 50%|
~ ♥ ~
| Tumblr | deviantART | Cosplay plans | WorldCosplay | Cure |
LluviaSarcasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2013, 11:19 PM   #3
Krye
|||Happy*Sweets|||

Yay~ OD-san ^_^ You should do both!! (best of both worlds~)

2014 Events: Fanime (Aoba/Ririchiyo/Amu) | Anime Expo (Heroine - Amnesia; Monomi; Nonon; Fem!Noiz)

Unread 09-29-2013, 10:50 PM   #4
wanderingdreamr
Needs to do more kniting

I'm totally doing Hajime's school uniform sometime and I'd love to do Rui's Load outfit, been a few years since I crossplayed as a crossdresser. XD
wanderingdreamr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2013, 12:57 AM   #5
Krye
|||Happy*Sweets|||

Nice!

aww I <3 Rui He's like one of my fave characters~

Unread 11-13-2013, 05:20 PM   #6
ShiroKanade
Yay Life Fibers

aww, wish this page had more posts.

Will be Load Galax next year! Woohoo!
ShiroKanade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2013, 02:11 AM   #7
Krye
|||Happy*Sweets|||

Yeaaa, same! Wish more active this post ^_^

Ooh~ That's exciting! Rui is awesome~ At my anime club today we found out the lead singer of the OP White Ash voices Rui. (looks similar to boot~) Fun fact XD

Unread 12-08-2013, 08:45 PM   #8
angryteenbear

I'm thinking of doing either Hajime (school uniform) or LOAD

I can't decide which would be more fun, and it'll be my first time not buying a cosplay so I can't decide which would be easier
angryteenbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2013, 10:42 PM   #9
Krye
|||Happy*Sweets|||

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryteenbear View Post
I'm thinking of doing either Hajime (school uniform) or LOAD

I can't decide which would be more fun, and it'll be my first time not buying a cosplay so I can't decide which would be easier
Depends how much of the costume you are planning to make from scratch or modify:

I think Hajime would be the easiest to sew. It's a circle skirt with suspenders. Currently at TJ Maxx/Marshalls, there are some circle skirts that could be bought. The blouse can be bought and modified at the collar. However, if you plan to make a fitted blouse from scratch, that can be difficult.

Load Galax in general seems more difficult/time consuming. The skirt is fairly easy as you can use the same circle skirt pattern , then divide them into slices for the alternating red & black (like a pizza shape almost. lol). The top is like a corset where it can be tightened on the Left and Right side. The corset aspect just makes it difficult.

But, I think both characters would be fun to cosplay as ^_^

Unread 12-21-2013, 08:40 PM   #10
SA2R
King of the Skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krye View Post
Yeaaa, same! Wish more active this post ^_^

Ooh~ That's exciting! Rui is awesome~ At my anime club today we found out the lead singer of the OP White Ash voices Rui. (looks similar to boot~) Fun fact XD
Oh goodness! Somewhere in the back of my mind, I think I knew ;w; Just never really looked int it haha

I am also planning a Rui cosplay, complete with a bucket of jellybeans. I also convinced my very tall gf, to go as katse. I think the sale point was his diamond tail thing XD I wish this anime had more fans ;3;

Link - Hyrule Warriors
Tomoe - Kamisama kiss
Sebastian - Book of Circus
Snake - Book of Circus
Wen Yang - Dynasty warriors

( ´ ▽ ` )v

SA2R is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2013, 12:00 AM   #11
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

I just decided the other day that I want to cosplay O.D! Maybe for New York Comic Con or Otakon next year.
Yuu Kashima-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Drusilla-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Cure Passion-Fresh Pretty Cure! Q-Skyfall, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2014, 06:40 PM   #12
Krye
|||Happy*Sweets|||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn The Spazz View Post
I just decided the other day that I want to cosplay O.D! Maybe for New York Comic Con or Otakon next year.
Sweet! Can't wait to see~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA2R View Post
Oh goodness! Somewhere in the back of my mind, I think I knew ;w; Just never really looked int it haha

I am also planning a Rui cosplay, complete with a bucket of jellybeans. I also convinced my very tall gf, to go as katse. I think the sale point was his diamond tail thing XD I wish this anime had more fans ;3;
Haha~ yea, I can't un-see Rui singing the intro~
That's awesome~ Definitely hope to see pics of you as Rui and you GF as Katse

Unread 06-18-2014, 10:02 PM   #13
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

Thread Resurrection!

I finished my O.D wig today. I'm very proud that I only messed up once since this is my first time really styling a wig, but I wanted to throw it at a wall no less than 8 times at least -3-
Yuu Kashima-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Drusilla-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Cure Passion-Fresh Pretty Cure! Q-Skyfall, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Unread 06-19-2014, 09:21 AM   #14
Tiara

Hajime's G-suit is pretty much my dream costume. Love it!
Tiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2014, 02:16 PM   #15
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

So O.D is pretty much done; I just need purple ribbon and for the hair wax in my wig to frickin' dry!

Last edited by Quinn The Spazz : 06-20-2014 at 07:09 PM.