Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.92 average.
Unread 05-11-2010, 11:53 PM   #286
Ginryuu
Needs More Bling

I dunno, I think you could pull off a plugsuit Anemone. But...figuring out the funky inflated forearms/lower legs would be 'fun'.
Kotsubaki Sentarou (Bleach), Jin (Samurai Champloo), Kittan Bachika [pre-timeskip] (Gurren Lagann), Tsuzuki Asato (Yami no Matsuei), Giriko (Soul Eater), Severus Snape (Harry Potter), Tulio (The Road to El Dorado), Leon Garcia de Asturias (Trinity Blood), Senri (+Anima), Serpico (Berserk)
Cosplays in Progress
Leon Garcia de Austrias (Trinity Blood)
My ULTIMATE Cosplay List!
http://www.cosplay.com/journal/m143513/
Ginryuu is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-12-2010, 10:55 AM   #287
jinglebooboo
cupcake lover

oh i know, a blast O.o i would prolly make em like pillows, but hot anyone?
Unread 05-12-2010, 11:27 AM   #288
Ginryuu
Needs More Bling

Maybe a little, but you wouldn't notice next to the heat from the rest of the bodysuit honestly. I used pillow stuffing to stuff my Giriko gloves, and they do keep my arms warm but I suspect it's because of the pleather.
Kotsubaki Sentarou (Bleach), Jin (Samurai Champloo), Kittan Bachika [pre-timeskip] (Gurren Lagann), Tsuzuki Asato (Yami no Matsuei), Giriko (Soul Eater), Severus Snape (Harry Potter), Tulio (The Road to El Dorado), Leon Garcia de Asturias (Trinity Blood), Senri (+Anima), Serpico (Berserk)
Cosplays in Progress
Unread 09-05-2010, 03:44 PM   #289
Niarisu

SO I recently started watching (read: marathoning) Eureka 7 and hrrgh want to cosplay Talho (first outfit). Before I started really working on it though, I was wondering if there were maybe some tips from people who've done it before or problem spots with her costume (...I see her holster is difficult to keep up haha ^^; so I can make sure to leave time for it.

Thank you~!
Niarisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2010, 12:31 AM   #290
Shii Arisugawa

small & slender. if you squeeze her too hard, her bones will break.

Last edited by Shii Arisugawa : 03-20-2012 at 12:27 PM.
Shii Arisugawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2010, 01:09 AM   #291
Ginryuu
Needs More Bling

Ooooh very nice job for Dewey! I plan on starting a cosplay for him myself...once I get this MONSTER of a THORES project done. >.> You had the pants and boots separate right? I'm still not quite sure how I wanted to handle that since it almost looks like they're connected in the anime, with how there isn't a line defining the bottom, and the blue in the back extends a ways up from the heel...what were your thoughts in approaching that?

Also love the wig you picked. I've always preferred the more toned-down wigs, even the colors like pink and green look more natural.
Cosplays in Progress
Unread 11-18-2010, 01:31 AM   #292
Shii Arisugawa

small & slender. if you squeeze her too hard, her bones will break.

Last edited by Shii Arisugawa : 03-20-2012 at 12:27 PM.
Shii Arisugawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2010, 01:49 AM   #293
Ginryuu
Needs More Bling

Ooh i have that last image! It's from the E7 website right? I merged 2 screenshots to get mine, that one looks like somebody else did a vector of it. Thanks for the other reference though! I didn't have any good ones of his shoes yet, was gonna take my own screencaps once I got to that point. It's also a good shot of the details on at least the tip of his scabbard, which I also intend to make.

The trick will be finding a fabric that has 2 way stretch but is also thick, since I want to make his pants and jacket out of the same material, and then the cloak out of something heavier...but also the fact that white fabric is TRANSPARENT if it's not thick enough, and that'd just get awkward super fast.

The part around his ankle feels more like the fabric bulking up rather than a seam...maybe I could use that to include the extra fabric I'd need for sitting purposes...hmm...

And ramble away, rambling is more fun anyways.
Cosplays in Progress
Unread 06-21-2014, 09:41 PM   #294
LoftwingQueen
Being unique is a gift

Eureka Cosplay

Hello all!
So I am planning on doing a Eureka cosplay for Ohayocon next year and entering it into cosplay Judging. There are a few things I need some advice on.

Boots: Does anyone know any good tutorials or methods on how to make them? I'm still a newbie to more advanced costuming methods and haven't yet tackled the whole shoe making bit.

Dress: I have some ideas on how to do this part, but my main problem is finding a good pattern that I could edit. So far I've been having a hard time with finding a satisfactory one, so if anyone has one that might work I would appreciate it if you could share it with me

Necklace: The main issue I see here is figuring out how to make it solid, but so it doesn't snap when I put it around my neck. Any ideas here?

I have the holster and hairclips under control, since they are the easiest parts of the cosplay altogether.

So yeah, any helpful tips or ideas would be really appreciated. Thanks!

Deviant Art: LoftwingQueen
Facebook: ME
Cosplay Site: LoftwingQueen Cosplay
Etsy Store

Attended Conventions: Colossalcon 2013, Ohayocon 2014, Zipcon 2014, Colossalcon 2014
Upcoming Conventions: Ramencon 2014? Ohayocon 2015
LoftwingQueen is offline   Reply With Quote