Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Matsuri

Unread 03-09-2014, 03:49 PM   #1
A14jojo

Does AM not offer one day badges anymore?

I know they did last year, so I was trying to find the prices of one day passes. It makes little sense to me to pay $65 (ouch) for a badge that allows me to go the rest of the days of the convention, when I can only manage to go Friday or Saturday, it will depend on my schedule.

So are there badges available for people who just want to go for one day? Is there anyone who can't go and would like to get the money back on their badges?

*EDIT*

I have another question, how fun is AM on Sunday? Are a lot of people still running around? In cosplay?

I know there is not much going on, but the people and things like the dealers room and such will make up for lack of panels and events going on. I am trying to decide if I should wing sunday, since the badge would cover all days of the convention.

Last edited by A14jojo : 03-10-2014 at 05:02 AM.
A14jojo is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-09-2014, 06:49 PM   #2
Caerix
Gamer

They aren't offering one-day passes this year. Sorry if you only go sat/sun it's $55, Sunday only is $30. There's no specific Friday or Saturday badge
~Zebra (Vocaloid) - 90%
~Zoey (L4D) - 75%
Caerix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2014, 08:30 PM   #3
A14jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caerix View Post
They aren't offering one-day passes this year. Sorry if you only go sat/sun it's $55, Sunday only is $30. There's no specific Friday or Saturday badge
Just my luck. Well thanks for clearing that up for me, appreciate it.
Unread 03-10-2014, 04:53 AM   #4
A14jojo

I have another question. How fun is con on Sunday? Are a lot of people still running around? In cosplay?

I know there is not much going on, but the people and things like the dealers room and such will make up for lack of panels and events going on. I am trying to decide if I should wing sunday, since the badge would cover all days of the convention.

Last edited by A14jojo : 03-10-2014 at 05:03 AM.
Unread 03-10-2014, 05:33 AM   #5
Caerix
Gamer

A lot of people stay for Sunday since practically everything in artist alley goes on sale. And there are a few panels, you can look at the schedule on the AM website to get the schedule b/c I don't remember exactly what's going on.

Schedule here
~Zebra (Vocaloid) - 90%
~Zoey (L4D) - 75%
Unread 03-10-2014, 12:07 PM   #6
A14jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caerix View Post
A lot of people stay for Sunday since practically everything in artist alley goes on sale. And there are a few panels, you can look at the schedule on the AM website to get the schedule b/c I don't remember exactly what's going on.

Schedule here
Oh yes, I did the schedule yesterday, and saw the panel that were going on. I have never been at on con on Sunday, since I always have to take off before then, so I don't know how many people are around or what the atmosphere is like.
Unread 03-10-2014, 04:22 PM   #7
Caerix
Gamer

A lot less crowded mostly. All the booths start wrapping up about two hours before the con officially ends, which is 6pm I think, but even before that it's all really relaxed. As far as once seen at least. Sunday is kinda when the con hangover starts setting in.
~Zebra (Vocaloid) - 90%
~Zoey (L4D) - 75%
Unread 02-10-2015, 01:20 PM   #8
Kaen

So if you buy a Saturday badge it would be good for Friday too but not Sunday right?
Kaen is offline   Reply With Quote