Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Photography > Photo Tutorials

Unread 04-13-2016, 09:46 AM   #1
Cosfit16

Superhero Training

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to the cosplay world but have admired it a long time. I recently hit my first comic con (finally!) and it was amazing. I saw the passion and work going into some costumes and it was insipiring. However I know nothing of costume design or anything like that, so thought I would try and incorporate fitness into it somehow. And I have, with a 10 week challenge I've set myself andnim calling it Cosfit
In 10 weeks is Supanova in Perth, and I'm currently deciding a superhero to try and become. I will be training hard for the body as well as either emulating or altering costume ideas to become the character I choose! I've started a blog too to keep myself motivated as well as keep you guys and anyone who wants to read it informed, including training and nutritional plans
I'd appreciate you guys reading, following and commenting to help me along the way with your guys vast collected knowledge of the characters as well as training or costume design tips

The blog is planesandgains.wordpress.com

Thanks in advance!
Cosfit16 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-28-2016, 08:10 AM   #2
gordonspeaker

Your blog is great.
Buy Handmade Cosplay Costumes like Marvel Costume, Green Arrow Costume, Deadpool Costume,Disney Costumes,Anime Costumes,Batman Costumes,Captain America Costumes, The Avengers Costumes,Halloween Costumes in high quality from alicestyless.com .

RWBY Blake Cosplay Tutorial: youtu.be/XKarMrOAM7I
gordonspeaker is offline   Reply With Quote