Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Super Smash Bros.

Unread 04-06-2015, 10:44 PM   #5821
Jei-Cos
Jei-Cos

EDIT:
Actually, Screw it. Smash Peach it is.
I just got Super Smash 3DS and I've been killin' it with Peach!! Took some screen shots on the Pause screen (SO happy about being able to do that) with some of the weapons, and I am thinking of making a few of the pickup items.

My first idea was the Fire Bar. I think I can manage that one..The other is the Star Rod. The Star Rod being the easier one to make haha
-Created Character [SAO Hollow Realization]
-Cloud [Dissidia Final Fantasy]
-Red [Pokemon Fire Red]
-Gohan [DBZ]

Last edited by Jei-Cos : 04-13-2015 at 06:19 PM.
Jei-Cos is online now   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-15-2015, 09:52 PM   #5822
Chiagirl
Sheena Cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriefCasey795 View Post
I want to cosplay as a Mii Brawler for this year's Anime Expo.
...That looks so much like my brother's Mii that it's creepy. I should show it to him.

On topic, I'd like to do Lucina or maybe Palutena. I just feel like I should actualy play their games so I know a bit more about the chracters to be sure I actually like them. My brother has played Lucina's game so I know a bit about her from what he's told me, but I don't own a 3ds to play it myself. And I know nothing about Palutena.

Conventions attended:
Anime Detour 2012
Geek.kon 2012, 2013 & 2016
Anime Milwaukee 2013
Anime Central 2014
Costume Con 2016
Chiagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2015, 10:13 PM   #5823
Jei-Cos
Jei-Cos

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiagirl View Post
...That looks so much like my brother's Mii that it's creepy. I should show it to him.

On topic, I'd like to do Lucina or maybe Palutena. I just feel like I should actualy play their games so I know a bit more about the chracters to be sure I actually like them. My brother has played Lucina's game so I know a bit about her from what he's told me, but I don't own a 3ds to play it myself. And I know nothing about Palutena.
Do you have a WiiU? It's on that too if you do..Just not in 3D..And a MUCH bigger screen lol WAY easier to see. I hate my little #ds, it's the old smaller kind..

I'd say "why not just play Kid Icarus", but again, you'd need a DS to do that..So that don't help much either..
-Red [Pokemon Fire Red]
-Gohan [DBZ]
Unread 04-17-2015, 01:02 PM   #5824
ilafatyu
That guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jei-Cos View Post
Do you have a WiiU? It's on that too if you do..Just not in 3D..And a MUCH bigger screen lol WAY easier to see. I hate my little #ds, it's the old smaller kind..

I'd say "why not just play Kid Icarus", but again, you'd need a DS to do that..So that don't help much either..
Watching a playthrough is also an option. That's how my friend 'played' Fire Emblem.

facebook page // nh cosplay events

COSPLAYS IN PROGRESS
Constructing : Soren (Fire Emblem), Fox (RWBY)
Upgrading : Sheik (armor), Cloud (wig and armor)
ilafatyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2015, 01:27 PM   #5825
Jei-Cos
Jei-Cos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilafatyu View Post
Watching a playthrough is also an option. That's how my friend 'played' Fire Emblem.
Oh yea lol
I completely forgot about those..I don't watch them so I forget they exist..Yea that's a good idea too.
-Red [Pokemon Fire Red]
-Gohan [DBZ]
Unread 04-28-2015, 11:36 PM   #5826
BriefCasey795
What does one poot here?

Scratch the previous post I made about going as a Mii Brawler. I decided to go as Ness since I think it will be more fun. Plus, I think I would have to do less shopping for him, since I have a few of the things I will need, and it's relatively easy to find most of the stuff on fangamer....except the shirt.

In fact, the shirt's probably the hardest part because I hear that it's hard to come by a shirt that looks exactly like the one Ness wears, and the size that fits me for shirts is sold out on Fangamer's Ness shirt, so that's going to be a problem.

So for the shirt: Has anyone ever seen a shirt that looks like the one Ness wears? If so, where, and is there a site where I can get a custom design? I think that would be fairly good too.

a̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶t̶:̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶H̶a̶t̶n̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶F̶a̶n̶g̶a̶m̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶e̶l̶s̶e̶,̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶l̶u̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶b̶a̶s̶e̶b̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶a̶p̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶v̶i̶b̶r̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶b̶l̶u̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶p̶?̶

Found myself a hat on Amazon. I can always use fabric paint to make it look a bit more like Ness'

Any help on the shirt's appreciated.

Last edited by BriefCasey795 : 04-29-2015 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Found a ness hat
BriefCasey795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2015, 09:07 PM   #5827
Taemi-chan

I have recently went as Sheik from Brawl, but I still think I need to tweak some things on her.
Taemi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2015, 10:44 PM   #5828
ilafatyu
That guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taemi-chan View Post
I have recently went as Sheik from Brawl, but I still think I need to tweak some things on her.
I've been doing Brawl Sheik for like 3 years now, and every time I upgrade something. This time around I'll be redoing the shoes and thigh armor.

What's on your list for tweaks?

facebook page // nh cosplay events

COSPLAYS IN PROGRESS
Constructing : Soren (Fire Emblem), Fox (RWBY)
Upgrading : Sheik (armor), Cloud (wig and armor)
ilafatyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2015, 01:11 AM   #5829
jdcooper97
Huge Nerd

My entire group of friends all cosplayed as our mains from Smash Bros. I was Link, my girlfriend was Zelda, our other two friends were Little Mac and Ness.
jdcooper97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2015, 08:09 PM   #5830
paintedrocket
Professional dork

I've done Rosalina and Little Mac, and I'd love to do Marth, Lucina, Robin and Pit!

Samus Aran (Metroid) (Gathering materials, creating mockups): Time and event TBD

Kanji Tatsumi (Persona 4) (Not started): Time and event TBD

Gaius (Fire Emblem: Awakening) (Not started): Halloween 2017?

Beruka (Fire Emblem: Fates) (Not started): Castle Point Anime Convention 2018

Future cosplays:

Sardonyx (Steven Universe)

Painwheel (Skullgirls)

Fem!Beowulf (Skullgirls)

Pidge Gunderson (Voltron: Legendary Defender)

Fem!All Might (My Hero Academia)
paintedrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2016, 01:04 AM   #5831
Yog0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdcooper97 View Post
My entire group of friends all cosplayed as our mains from Smash Bros. I was Link, my girlfriend was Zelda, our other two friends were Little Mac and Ness.
That is awesome - y'all should get some great action shots taken where you are all in a crazy 4 way brawl!
Yog0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2016, 01:34 AM   #5832
Jei-Cos
Jei-Cos

Forgot this forum was here..lol
Anyway, since a few months back, I have officially already cosplayed a character from Smash now....Cloud..
I have the Dissidia version of him, which is the model they used for him in Smash. I also have already cosplayed his Advent Children version, which is his Alt outfit in the trailer.

Also, might not count, but I never got Smash Peach done..But I am almost done with normal Peach....Well....Fire Peach....
So it sorta counts I guess..lol
-Red [Pokemon Fire Red]
-Gohan [DBZ]
Unread 04-15-2016, 12:33 AM   #5833
TunaTetrazzini
Beatbox Champion

Ooh a Smash thread!

I did a Rosalina a few months ago~

Since then I've sold this dress and I'm making one with a much longer train. Don't think I'll add the stars on this one though.

But since I bought some Super Pinky Bright Red lenses that I LOVE, I'm doing as many red-eyed characters as possible; hence, Pittoo cosplay is in progress! I'll wear him (or Emerald from RWBY) on the first day of NDK.

But I'm stuck on how I wanna do the wings. Either in this style:

Or arched wings like this:

Either one works, but I'm leaning towards the second style so I don't whack people in the face every time I turn around. Any opinions?
Unread 04-29-2016, 09:46 AM   #5834
IcyMoffatt

TunaTetrazzini, if you want my opinion about the wings, go with option #2. I saw someone who was cosplaying Pit last year at Otakuthon. He had wings just like option #1, but just a bit longer. Everytime I saw this person during the 3 days of the con, he was having trouble with the wings. They were getting into people's faces so much. 2 friends of this guy needed to always keep the wings away from people's faces.

And, I don't know if you already have your pattern for the wings, McCalls has a pattern which could be handy for you:
http://cosplay.mccall.com/flight-pro...p?page_id=5923
IcyMoffatt is offline   Reply With Quote