Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Devil May Cry

Unread 05-29-2015, 09:59 AM   #1621
RavenDarkness7
I am a creature of night.

Going to finish painting Kalina Anne today and re style my Lady wig with better spray. Then on to making her crossbow and spiking Vergils wig then both cosplays are done. I'm cutting this one waaay too close, the con is next weekend. X.X
RavenDarkness7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-02-2015, 06:29 PM   #1622
FieryFari
It's Showtime!

I'm so excited to start making changes to my Nero cosplay Is everyone excited about Special edition? I had originally told myself I would contain my excitement until it came out but I'm pretty pumped now. Which isn't really a good thing since I won't be able to play it for a while even after it comes out due to not having free time :/

| World Cosplay | Cospix |
| Instagram: @fieryfari |
| Cosplay Amino |

Mental Illness & Mental Health Awareness
FieryFari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2015, 04:26 PM   #1623
Rachs_Cosplay

Unhappy Putting Potriats on Luce/ Ombra/Ebony and Ivory

Hi everyone,I bought a set of plastic,guns with the orange tips,I will be altering them to look like either ebony/ivory or luce/ombra
How Do i add those tiny portraits on the gun handles? I mean these are plastic guns,I don't know if printing the images out would stay on them....
anyone have any ideas?
I'm not really good at painting,so that option is out.
Unread 07-08-2015, 03:16 PM   #1624
RavenDarkness7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachs_Cosplay View Post
Hi everyone,I bought a set of plastic,guns with the orange tips,I will be altering them to look like either ebony/ivory or luce/ombra
How Do i add those tiny portraits on the gun handles? I mean these are plastic guns,I don't know if printing the images out would stay on them....
anyone have any ideas?
I'm not really good at painting,so that option is out.
What I did in this instance with the emblem on my Samurai Edge is printed out the image I needed to the right size for the gun on some nice paper (regular will do, but a slightly thicker paper is best, not cardstock though.) Then use a regular old glue stick or a glue of your choosing to stick the images in place, then cover with one to three coats of Mod Podge. This stuff, Mod Podge you can find it at most hobby stores, I get mine in a large container at Hobby Lobby. Mod Podge comes in a few types but for emblems like so I always use gloss. Hope that helped. =) Good luck!
Unread 07-30-2015, 04:52 PM   #1625
Danteisagenius
One. Crazy. Bat.

Yamato and Kalina Ann are both coming along nicely... but I have no idea how I'm going to finish Yamato, Kalina Ann, AND my entire Lady costume before Youmacon. :S Also hoping to re-style Lady Vergil's wig to be a bit more feminine before the con... Jeez.. XD Devil May Cry Cosplays are like as difficult as the games!!! XD

Much luck to everyone working on their Devil May Cry costumes!!! I hope to see some of you at Youmacon...? Please....?! Maybe...

I'll give you a hug...????

- sincerely, the Opportunist.
Dante|Vergil|Hiruma Yoichi|Moka Akashiya|Lady
__________________________________________________ _____________
YouTube
Facebook (Where I actually update my photos...)
World Cosplay
Twitter
Danteisagenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2015, 06:38 PM   #1626
LoveofCountry
Guts & Honor, I like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danteisagenius View Post
Yamato and Kalina Ann are both coming along nicely... but I have no idea how I'm going to finish Yamato, Kalina Ann, AND my entire Lady costume before Youmacon. :S Also hoping to re-style Lady Vergil's wig to be a bit more feminine before the con... Jeez.. XD Devil May Cry Cosplays are like as difficult as the games!!! XD

Much luck to everyone working on their Devil May Cry costumes!!! I hope to see some of you at Youmacon...? Please....?! Maybe...

I'll give you a hug...????
you got this!! You did a bitchin' job on Vergil's wig so Lady's is going to be total Cake :0) ...and all you gotta do is think about how sick it's going to be walking around with that demon annihilating bayoneted rocket launcher and I'm sure you'll get there!

Upcoming:
DragonCon '15
Katsucon '16 !!

'Stumes:

Dante Vergil Rule #63 Yang XiaoLong Sun Wukong
LoveofCountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2015, 10:31 PM   #1627
RavenDarkness7

Finally got pictures up of my Lady cosplay and my boyfriends Vergil that we completed back in May! Check it out if you want! http://www.cosplay.com/costume/490868/
Woo hoo!
Unread 05-04-2016, 02:50 AM   #1628
Rachs_Cosplay

https://www.facebook.com/RACHSCOSPLA...type=3&theater
I bought new Trish items!
needed a better corset and wig