Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > TV/Movie/Musical (live action)

Unread 09-19-2016, 08:18 PM   #31
CdrCain

I've been wanting to do my own custom Jedi cosplay and I want to make it something unique but I am really not the most creative person when it comes to new ideas. That's why I've mostly just stuck with imitations of popular characters.
CdrCain is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-22-2016, 08:27 PM   #32
xIkuna

So I'm a huge Star Wars fan, and my dream is to cosplay Aalya Secura, buuuut that level of body paint... I'm not ready haha.

So for Katsucon this year, I think I'm going to do Dark!Rey/Sith Rey: https://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/im...rhk3cuvuou.jpg

I had a question for you guys, do you think I should slightly change her hair? Maybe not buns, or just messier... What do you guys think?

Cosplays:
Young Ana Amari- Overwatch
Miu Iruma- New Danganronpa Version 3
Sansa Stark- Game of Thrones (Season 7)

xIkuna is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2016, 10:46 AM   #33
kandell

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIkuna View Post
So I'm a huge Star Wars fan, and my dream is to cosplay Aalya Secura, buuuut that level of body paint... I'm not ready haha.

So for Katsucon this year, I think I'm going to do Dark!Rey/Sith Rey: https://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/im...rhk3cuvuou.jpg

I had a question for you guys, do you think I should slightly change her hair? Maybe not buns, or just messier... What do you guys think?
You could switch up the hairstyle a bit and I think that would be neat, but definitely include buns. The pic you linked looks like some of the hair is down, so what if you did two or three small, messy buns and had the rest down?
Facebook
AC Paradise
Twitter
kandell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2016, 06:30 AM   #34
swstudios

Hey Everybody! If anyone is interested in The new Death Trooper Armour, I posted a high res video on youtube going into detail the whole suit top to bottom, front to back, weapons and all. Most of it is the raw footage, and i go pretty slow around the whole thing, so the details can be easily seen. Thanks!

Sean from Southwestern Studios
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvEHpy-91sY&t=33s
swstudios is offline   Reply With Quote