Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Crossplay

Unread 05-28-2014, 06:06 PM   #556
Mari-chan1

Quote:
Originally Posted by meb9000 View Post
Yes, skirts are indeed nice and cool on a warm day

Also I like to make use of sheer/nude pantyhose so that my legs can be appear a lot smoother, especially since I usually have a lot of leg hair to remove and my shaving job usually isn't perfect. I also find the 'hose slims the legs down ever so slightly, which can also help with overall appearance.
This is first time I have shaved my legs or arms and I have to say it is not fun. First I did try my razor but I did get pimples (Iím not sure is that correct word for that?). Then I tried Veet and I got same result. After that I tried waxing and that wasnít good either and it hurt. Then I discovered sugaring method. That was perfect. I did use product named MOOM and no pimples and it doesnít hurt much compared to waxing. It leaves my skin smooth and after proper body lotion my skin looks great. But yes Iím going to try sheer/nude pantyhose when my online order arrives.
Mari-chan1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-27-2014, 11:51 PM   #557
thelonelycloud

So, after tucking on numerous occasions, I just wanted to add that I find that wearing spanx helps keep everything together down there...
thelonelycloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2014, 11:51 PM   #558
thelonelycloud

The tights that have them in them I mean.
Unread 09-28-2014, 03:16 AM   #559
Jei-Cos
Jei-Cos

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelonelycloud View Post
So, after tucking on numerous occasions, I just wanted to add that I find that wearing spanx helps keep everything together down there...
I second. I use a pair of spandex booty shorts after tucking and it works very well
-Created Character [SAO Hollow Realization]
-Cloud [Dissidia Final Fantasy]
-Red [Pokemon Fire Red]
-Gohan [DBZ]
Jei-Cos is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2014, 11:13 AM   #560
thelonelycloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
I second. I use a pair of spandex booty shorts after tucking and it works very well
Yeah it really just helps to keep everything in place, and they are pretty comfortable too.
Unread 09-28-2014, 09:53 PM   #561
MarcyHunter

Just last year I came up with the idea of using a thong as a base layer and snugging it up by tying it up in the back at the T. Figuring out how to cut and tie it was the hard part and I'm still working on 'perfecting' it. My disclaimer is that I am not like that Asian guy they call Hung Lo so I can fit into some smaller spaces. But you might consider trying this out - especially if you need to tuck wearing a narrow piece of costume between your legs.

I use the closest to skin color Vanity Fair Illumination Thong for this and it works really well. After tying it off to what I think is snug enough to hold everything in place I cut off the excess string from the knots and use Loctite brand Vinyl, Fabric & Plastic Flexible Adhesive to keep the knots from coming loose.

I'm not sure how to describe how effective this was for me but I was able to do high kicks with nothing but Vanity Fair Illumination Helenca panties over it and never missed a beat! I also tried the splits but never made it down that far. (I usually don't wear lace panties but I was at a wilder party that night)

One tip to tucking is to lube up with a good skin lotion to help everything slide into place. I've found it makes it much more comfortable and smooths out the operation.

If you email me I will email you a picture of my latest shot at turning this thong into a gaff.

Cheers,
Marcy Hunter
Unread 11-11-2014, 11:24 PM   #562
Goldroman22

ok i can do the tuck...just don't know how to do the taping. although i'm guessing that with a second pair of painties you can forgo the tape. might be wrong about that though.

Last edited by Goldroman22 : 11-11-2014 at 11:25 PM. Reason: bad spelling
Goldroman22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2015, 01:11 AM   #563
ARRevolution
Zentai fanboy!

If I could master tucking then I could use my Harley Quinn Zentai to pull her off perfectly haha!
Unread 01-24-2015, 03:56 AM   #564
ZERO//.2K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldroman22 View Post
ok i can do the tuck...just don't know how to do the taping. although i'm guessing that with a second pair of painties you can forgo the tape. might be wrong about that though.
Whenever I am crossdressing/playing, I use a gaff specifically made for tucking in addition to padded panties with another built in gaff so I don't need to tape. Just pop your boys up in there, pull the frank back, squeeze your legs to keep it in place and your good to go. Don't have to worry about the pain of peeling off tape. I do tape my chest and let me tell you, even with no hair, it hurts like hell pulling it off.
金: Kongou - KanColle
土: Bismarck Kai - KanColle
日: Princess Luna - MLP

FB: Zro2K

ZERO//.2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2015, 11:06 PM   #565
ARRevolution
Zentai fanboy!

Ouch!
Unread 01-25-2017, 08:29 PM   #566
nari0015

quite the read.

i havent done any cosplay yet, let alone any crossplay but im sure that this will be a huge help when i do, plus i regularly wear pretty tight jeans and have looked for a way to stop the bulge before, so im definitely going to try this
nari0015 is offline   Reply With Quote