Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Sakura Con

Unread 01-20-2017, 01:42 AM   #1
Chimeleyh

Life is Strange Cosplayers Needed!

Hello my fellow congoers,

I'm currently hoping to host a Life is Strange panel come Sak (possibly for Kumoricon as well if all goes well, but first cons first) but we have a serious dilemma: our Max dropped out along with our Victoria. We are currently in a desperate search for those two characters, along with any other supporting characters who want in.

We currently have:
Mr. Jefferson (Me), Chloe, Rachel Amber (who if absolutely necessary is willing to switch to Max), Kate, Warren, and Nathan.

The panel has been submitted with Saturday as the preferred date but a note saying that Sunday works just as well. I'm posting this call-to-arms so early in hopes that we can get the open seats squared away in a timely manner, and to also raise the Life is Strange hype-meter.
Chimeleyh is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-14-2017, 02:00 AM   #2
MelodyCat

Hello! This will be my first year attending Sakura Con. I am very excited to hear that there are so many of you planning Life is Strange cosplays and a panel!

I will be bringing my Max cosplay with me to Sak. Are you still in need of a Max? Even if not, I would love to attend your panel! I already signed up to participate in the karaoke contest, but other than that, my con schedule is clear.
Best wishes!
MelodyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2017, 06:43 AM   #3
Chimeleyh

Sorry, but we did manage to track down a Max. If we get accepted, hopefully we'll see you in the audience!
Chimeleyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2017, 06:17 AM   #4
MelodyCat

No worries! Thank you for letting me know. I'm glad you guys found a Max! I hope your panel gets accepted -- I'm really looking forward to it! Take care!
MelodyCat is offline   Reply With Quote