Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Crossplay

Unread 01-08-2016, 04:54 AM   #3841
RoachMaster77

Question Girl cross playing SHIRTLESS guy help

I'm 14 with 36 D breasts and I want to cosplay as Hidan from Naruto Shippudden. The only problem? He never wears a shirt half of the time, so my compression shirt won't be enough. Does anyone know where I can find maybe a skin tone shirt anywhere? Has anyone successfully cosplayed a shirtless guy with big breasts without complications? 6 pack abs airbrush tutorial? Anything would help
RoachMaster77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-08-2016, 06:17 PM   #3842
ThakYuki
Kittysaurus Rex!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoachMaster77 View Post
I'm 14 with 36 D breasts and I want to cosplay as Hidan from Naruto Shippudden. The only problem? He never wears a shirt half of the time, so my compression shirt won't be enough. Does anyone know where I can find maybe a skin tone shirt anywhere? Has anyone successfully cosplayed a shirtless guy with big breasts without complications? 6 pack abs airbrush tutorial? Anything would help
You might try a nude leotard and using this picture tutorial: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Wogg...18277.jpg.html

Thank you for completely removing my signature without emailing me that it was too long.
ThakYuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2016, 07:20 PM   #3843
YuPuffin
Claims to be a puffin

I was just made aware that nude binders in multiple skin tones now exist. I just ordered one myself, and though I've yet to try anything from gc2b, I've heard good things about it so it might be worth a peek. This will definitely help me in the near future, as my next two cosplays are one with an open shirt front and one with a low-cut, relatively-narrow-strap tank top type thing.

http://www.gc2b.co/collections/gc2b-all-nude

Facebook page

Planned Conventions: Newcon 2017

Planned Cosplays: Captain Smudge Barnaclesprocket (Owari no Seraph), Crowley Eusford (Owari no Seraph), Drossel Keinz (Black Butler), Fengwu (Sword of the Stranger)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Tear View Post
If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong!
YuPuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2016, 11:26 PM   #3844
KatTayle
Human, not a machine

Time to revive this thread, I guess... I'm gonna be wearing a bit of a tighter shirt for Noa this year, and it's white so I'm worried the binder will be really obvious. What's the most inconspicuous binder? Half or full length? Nude/white/black? Any better companies? Also I only have like A-B cups (31 inches) if that limits anything :P

Planned Cosplays:

Mina (Pokemon): 96%

Dio (Zero Escape): 93%

Want to make in future: BOTW Link, Franziska Von Karma, Hatsune Miku (Arifureta), Magma Admin Courtney, more Pokemon/AC gijinkas, any Splatoon character
KatTayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2016, 08:11 PM   #3845
bloodmoons

I don't know if any one has asked this but i am trying to find the best way to bind. I have close to A Double D breasts i have tried a number of binders in the right size and it doesn't really help at all. If anyone know a safe and better way to do it please let me know.
bloodmoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2016, 08:25 AM   #3846
PrettyProblem
YehetMeBaby

Flattening chest with large bust?

Hello Cosplay-land! I have a 36 DDD/F chest and it truly limits my options when it comes to crossplay because I have a near impossible time binding my chest to a point where I can breathe and also looks smooth. If anyone has any tips, tricks or what have you, please let me know! ;; I'd love to be able to crossplay without fear of passing out or looking like a girl!
Gender Bent Nathan Drake - Uncharted
Lydia - Beetlejuice
Little Sister - Bioshock
Gender Bent Han Solo - Star Wars
Nurse - Silent Hill
Arrietty - Secret World of Arrietty [Needs Repairs]
Elizabeth - Bioshock Infinite [Needs Repairs]
San - Princess Mononoke [Needs Repairs]

In Progress Cosplays:
None!

Dream Cosplays:
Ciel Phantomhive - Black Butler
Big Sister - Bioshock
PrettyProblem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2016, 11:30 PM   #3847
DanArt

Raise em up ( dart board position ) and use a tape ( packaging tape?) of some sort along with body shaper ( those panty hose for the body ) inconjunction with a fake skinned top. You might have a lump but it will sure appear flat.

The tape could be that extra big packaging tape you have to order. That is my opinion. Just to make it a shorter trip around the waste. Getting it off might be a problem
DanArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2017, 03:39 AM   #3848
astraeavenus

Yikes, please please please PLEASE don't use tape when binding!!! It's not very effective and can cause long-term health problems!!! If you're going to bind and have a large chest, first acknowledge you're not going to get 100% flat (and that's not a bad thing, there's tons of dudes with a lil bara chest!), and that investing in a binder is a better option in the long run. I'm a 36DD and I fully, 100% recommend gc2b as suggested above ^ It got my chest the flattest I've ever seen, came in nude tones, and was so comfortable I even forgot it was on!
Unread 03-27-2017, 11:34 AM   #3849
Squidnader

I wasn't sure if I should post this here or not due to the inactivity of this thread, but I need to ask for my own safety.
I am tempted to buy a binder for crossplay, those ones that bind the breasts and the stomach, but I am afraid that it'll hurt my ribs due to the fact that my ribs stick out slightly below my breasts.
I have sports bras, but none of them bind my breasts, even if i wear multiple or wear them backwards.
I have a D cup size, so that may be something to do with the sports bra tactic not working.

But yeah, would it be safe to wear a binder if my ribs stick out? If not, what could I try to safely bind my breasts without hurting my ribs?

Thank you to those who have an answer.
Squidnader is offline   Reply With Quote