Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Others

Unread 02-14-2017, 12:25 PM   #1
Milky Bubbles
(◍•ᴗ•◍)

Colossal Con 2017(Sandusky, OH)!

I am pretty amazed that Colossalcon didn't have a Thread for it already but oh well!

General Information: Colossalcon's website!

This will actually be my first time going to Colossalcon this year but I am very excited to see everyone that may also be attending!

*What cosplays do you have planned?

*How are you doing on said cosplays? Do you have anything 100% completed?

*Are you going for all three days this year or just one day?

*Any guests you're excited to see? How about panels?

*If you see me/I see you and we recognize this, would you like to take a photo? c:

Tell me all about your plans!
Also feel free to rant or grumble about how your cosplays are going because trust me, I totally understand, haha~

Here are my cosplays for all three days!

Friday: I will be wearing my bathing suit version of my Charlotte the Dessert Witch cosplay since the people I am going with are doing a Puella Magi Madoka Magica pool party in the morning!

Saturday: Pool party Tracer, class skin Tracer, and then I will be changing into Witch Mercy later that night!

Sunday: Casual Mercy all day~

I will be handing out little goodies as Witch Mercy so please don't be afraid to greet me if/when you see me!

-Various Overwatch stuff
-Purah, LoZ: Breath of the Wild
-Sakizo(This shouldn't be a surprise!)

fυтυrε cσsтυмε(s):

cσмρℓεтε∂ cσsтυмε(s) σf 2017:
-Card Captor Sakura

cσηvεηтισηs ι αттεη∂/ωιℓℓ вε αттεη∂ιηg:
Raleigh Super Con 2017?
Katsucon 2018
Momocon 2018

Last edited by Milky Bubbles : 02-15-2017 at 08:04 AM.
Milky Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-15-2017, 12:24 AM   #2
Bobbi
I poke spoons with baders

*What cosplays do you have planned?
Prompto FFXV, Will probably also try to finish my Ziggy from Xenosaga cosplay if I can get out of my work-drained slump. Also wearing Lolita. Probably will run around as Prompto for Friday and probably Saturday after Lolita stuff is over. I'm going to try to make a Chocobo kigu and then make a pool party version to wear both Friday and Saturday night for the water park. Ziggy is sort of an afterthought but I'm going to attempt it anyway.

*How are you doing on said cosplays? Do you have anything 100% completed?
Prompto is "done" as in, I can put it on and wear it. But it needs some adjustments: Better cuffs on the boots, need to redo the patches on the back of the vest, and redo the red plaid thingy and make adjustments to the length/fit of the vest. Ziggy has mostly assembled feet, a wig, and a pile of foam and fabric.

*Are you going for all three days this year or just one day?
I'm going up Weds afternoon. I'll probably drop my stuff off and go to Cedar Point for a few hours (season pass hell ya) and then come back. I plan on staying until Sunday but might try to stay until Monday and do a full day of Cedar Point that day. I normally do artist alley but I didn't apply this year. So won't have a carfull of product and displays.

*Any guests you're excited to see? How about panels?
Don't really get into guests much but I have to submit a few panels. I'm also running the Lolita events and I need to get on that. @_@

*If you see me/I see you and we recognize this, would you like to take a photo? c:
I'll be running around with a camera taking pictures of everything. Whether or not it actually gets posted is another story. *stares at camera with 4-5 cons worth of pictures that never made it online* haahaa i've gotten so bad at this. (at least I'm cosplaying a photographer...)

Last edited by Bobbi : 03-15-2017 at 12:26 AM.
Bobbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2017, 06:37 PM   #3
Mumblingelf

Wow! I'm surprised there's no official thread either. Oh well.

What cosplays do you have planned?
I have no idea in what order yet, but so far I have planned:
1) (possibly) Formal Jason Todd
2) Keith Kogane
3) Galra!Keith with Altean!Lance
4) Keith/Moonjava/Cherry Bomb from the 18+ fic "Alien Sex Fiend"
5) (possibly) Keith from DaPandabanda's paranormal designs.
(I only kinda like Keith a little...

How are you doing on said cosplays? Do you have anything 100% completed?
Normal Keith is complete. I almost have ASF!Keith complete as well. I may even be finished with that one tonight as long as everything goes well.

Are you going for all three days this year or just one day?
All three! I'm 9hrs away, so if I can't stay all weekend then I might as well not go lol. However, I'm making sure as much as I can that I don't have to back out. Room and travel plans are getting weird, so hopefully all of that gets sorted and it'll all work still. I've wanted to go to this con for years. I will actually cry if I can't go lol.

Any guests you're excited to see? How about panels?
I don't plan to see guests or go to panels ahead of time. I usually stumble upon them while wandering around or if I'm following a friend who wants to go.

If you see me/I see you and we recognize this, would you like to take a photo? c:
Of course!!! I'm hoping to meet even more people since I've never been to Ohio before.
Jim Hawkins ~ Treasure Planet
femGladiolus ~ FFXV
Crowe ~ FFXV
Gentiana ~ FFXV
Tifa Lockheart ~ FFVII: ACC, FFVII, Dissidia: Amano design
Wondergirl ~ Young Justice
Mumblingelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2017, 04:13 PM   #4
NiGHTmaren
...into Dreams
Modoka Magica

Going to be in attendance and wearing Funtime Freddy, my new Brionne gijinka swimsuit from Pokemon Sun/Moon, and hoping to FINALLY complete Harold Belserius from Tales of Destiny 2 after all this time.

2014 - Upcoming Conventions :
Holiday Matsuri (FL)

Upcoming costumes : Suzie Q from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Edea Lee (various versions) from Bravely Default, Robotnik (genderbend) from Sonic, and more!

http://www.facebook.com/NiGHTmarenCosplay
NiGHTmaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2017, 10:46 PM   #5
Kaen

Does anyone know the numbers for the turn out this year? Is it really above 15k in attendance? =O
Kaen is offline   Reply With Quote