Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Hetalia: Axis Powers

Unread 07-20-2017, 03:21 PM   #1
RadiantUnicorn

Talking Any Hetalians interested?

Hey guys!! I've been wanting to host a Hetalarp (Hetalia larp) for a while, and a lot of my cosplay friends have been super interested in the idea of hosting one, so I've turned to the interwebs to see if this is something anyone would be interested in joining? I've already got a basic for the plot and I have the location in mind-just wanted to see if anyone else had any tips or was interested in joining
RadiantUnicorn is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-28-2017, 04:26 PM   #2
Frozen Angel
aka Jäätynyt Enkeli

I would so LOVE this if it was arranged! Especially if it's history-based but too bad, I live in Sweden which is way too far away from America D:

Last edited by Frozen Angel : 07-28-2017 at 04:28 PM.
Frozen Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2017, 06:53 PM   #3
RadiantUnicorn

I'm Finnish and I'm going to be meeting with some of my relatives in Finland!! ^-^ I would most likely be able to host something in Sweden with some of my friends there!! If you're still interested then I can give you updates on the larp
RadiantUnicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2017, 05:03 AM   #4
Frozen Angel
aka Jäätynyt Enkeli

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantUnicorn View Post
I'm Finnish and I'm going to be meeting with some of my relatives in Finland!! ^-^ I would most likely be able to host something in Sweden with some of my friends there!! If you're still interested then I can give you updates on the larp
Wait... you're Finnish? Me too! I thought you were American when I checked your profile (assumed so, sorry) but I was in for a surprise then, haha. But yes, I'm definitely really interested if you could get something arranged in Sweden or Finland, especially in the northern regions of the countries. Larping has really been interesting me of late and I would love to try a cosplay larp, so this sounds perfect to me! <3

Contact me through PM when you have more information about this. Thanks for answering, you kinda just made my day!

Last edited by Frozen Angel : 09-29-2017 at 05:09 AM.
Frozen Angel is offline   Reply With Quote