Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 09-22-2017, 11:21 PM   #256
Zoeyromanov
Performapal Leon

Ohhh, looks like fun, I'm in!

1. Where are you from?
I'm from Southern Ontario

2. What anime(s)/manga(s) are you interested in?
My number one is the Yugioh series, and I'm trying Vrains on for size. Others I'm into are: Inuyasha, Sailor Moon, Madoka Magica, Kill la Kill, Black Butler, Cardcaptor Sakura, Pokemon, Digimon and Fullmetal Alchemist [among others]. I'm willing to watch a few but I'm not super crazy into them.

3. What cosplay(s) do you have?
All of them are still unfinished . But the last two are because I didn't plan properly despite juggling school and cosplay. But the ones I have are: Ruri Kurosaki, Rin and Jesse Anderson from the Yugioh series, Elsa from Frozen, Gogo Tomago from Big Hero 6, Scarlet Witch, Avengers AoU and Sailor Venus from Sailor Moon

4. What Convention(s) do you attend?
My biggest con is Anime North, but I recently attended Fan Expo. I actually found it to be anti-climactic, but I'm willing to go next year. Others I go to are the Anime North Halloween festival, DTAC/Holiday Day Fan Days and I would be going to Frostcon 2018, but they've been put on hold in lieu of more popular cons [actually pretty sad to read about that].

5. Anything else you'd like people to know?
If you happen to love Yugioh like I do irl (and through social media) I'd be your bff. However we can still chat, just send me a message, don't be shy!
I tend to get a little...too in character with who I seem to identity with...XD

Future plans:
Blue Angel/Aoi Zaizen, Yugioh Vrains

Follow me:
Deviantart / Tumblr / Instagram / CureCos

"My outfit makes me feel powerful, too."
Zoeyromanov is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-30-2017, 01:11 AM   #257
givemevon
4NR

Hello! Just gonna say you can also check me out on my instagram (the same name as here)

1. Where are you from? Bay Area! (SF)
2. What anime(s)/manga(s) are you interested in? I'm into slice of life like Orange. I haven't really been into anime (FFXV has consumed me) but I'm trying to get back into it.
3. What cosplay(s) do you have? I have Prompto Argentum (regular outfit with all the patches), and I'm in the midst of working on the Assassin DLC outfit.
4. What Convention(s) do you attend? I attend both SacAnime (winter and summer), Fanime, and AOD.
5. Anything else you'd like people to know? I'm a big nerd who's particular about my look. (A bit of a perfectionist streak).
givemevon is offline   Reply With Quote