Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Unread 11-03-2017, 07:37 PM   #10291
ForestOwlMei
Mei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magyarita View Post
Perhaps she has a crush on you? I remember my former best friend would always find out who my or someone else they were crushing on's fave characters were, and ship their fave ones with mine/theirs, (even if the pairing made no sense) until they got over that crush or they got together and then broke up.
I am not too sure anymore honestly, but your response is about the same as everyone else has suggested. I really doubt it but I do know this: next time we decide to cosplay a couple I am picking which character I want and sticking with it no matter what. Thanks for your advice ^_^
ForestOwlMei is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-03-2017, 10:00 PM   #10292
Zoeyromanov
Performapal Leon

So my school is back at square one (not until now) wondering how they're going to arrange for making up classes...one idea, however not set in stone but I seriously hope does not happen is that the Fall semester might spread over in January.
This does not affect me much, because I only have two classes per term so after three years of college I can handle two extra classes. But I overall, think the school should find a way to condense the classes somehow, so students can get the Fall term over with and not have to worry about the Fall semester (as per usual.)
For everyone else who has a full semester, that's just over kill, because if this was to happen, other students have to deal with more work then dealing with the usual 'back from the holiday break' 'rust' along with new assignments.
Students might not have the usual deadlines, seeing as things have changed and teachers are forgiving, but they still have to hand in the projects nonetheless.
So again personally it's not really a big deal but I really hope they find a better way so we can finish off the Fall term.

Future plans:
Blue Angel/Aoi Zaizen, Yugioh Vrains

Follow me:
Deviantart / Tumblr / Instagram / CureCos

"My outfit makes me feel powerful, too."

Last edited by Zoeyromanov : 11-04-2017 at 12:03 AM.
Zoeyromanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2017, 08:04 AM   #10293
StarsOfCassiopeia
Engineer at Play

Ugh it's been almost a week and a half and I'm still getting shooting pains in my leg every time I walk. Super love this.

I definitely have more complaints about being hit by a car, but, well, I just gotta ice and elevate and find more anime to watch I guess...?
  • Arsene (Persona 5): ??% (---) Katsucon 2018
  • Uniform (Little Witch Academia): 18% (Sewing) ???
DeviantART // Tumblr // Facebook // Instagram // YouTube
StarsOfCassiopeia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2017, 12:41 AM   #10294
neozero

I hate the city I live in but love the company I work for.

Shinn - Fuccboi
neozero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2017, 04:07 AM   #10295
Lost Cause
You're in my way, sir.

[redacted]

Instagram - Facebook

Last edited by Lost Cause : 11-12-2017 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Well that was dumb.
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2017, 04:33 PM   #10296
Zoeyromanov
Performapal Leon

On Monday, family and I were supposed to go to Home Depot for a new sink for my mom's bathroom (which was planned on Sunday evening). I had asked my sister what time we were going to go, seeing as we usually go an hour and half before my dad has to drop off my mom at the bus stop when doing errands on a weekday.
I had gotten ready; but I decided against going but that did not mean my sister and my mom still could not go. My sister had gotten dressed a little too late, and while I was having dinner I had heard my mom get upset with my sister because she was supposed to get dressed earlier. She ends up getting pouty about it and goes to her room.
Later that evening I go downstairs to get myself a snack, and the same time my sister is having dinner and she was asking me about my laundry, as I was washing my clothes and she mildly snaps at me while doing so.
This irritated me because she does have the tendency to do so, but I let it go because I had misunderstood what she had said in the first place. I then go to playfully remark (and actually a playful one, I didn't yell or use a harsh tone or anything) about how she had assembled her food on her plate and she starts getting pouty with me as well. After that I go to my room, and just left her alone.
It's freaking Wednesday, and she's still pissed at both me and my mom. My sister should have gotten dressed earlier; and she did technically still dressed on time but she should have at least went downstairs to wait for my mom and I or go to my mom's roomed all dressed to show she's ready.
But I didn't say anything because I didn't want to make things worse (despite my mom actually having a reason to be upset). And to be honest, I find it really immature of her to behave like that because she can't make my mom and I feel bad about something she did, and she's making it worse by completely ignoring us.
She always comments about how people should get over themselves, and easily brushes off my mom when she's the one who needs calming down, but when it happens to my sister we're the ones that need to kiss her ass and be apologetic.
And lo and behold, last night she's still mad at me and won't acknowledge me yet she still uses my computer to look up whatever the hell she needed to. She could have easily gone downstairs to use my dad's computer instead of using mine. On a normal day she's welcome to borrow my stuff if she wanted to do, but considering she's still pissed and still uses my stuff?? She definietly would not let me use her iPod, or phone or whatever if she was pissed at me but she can still use my stuff? Haha no.
Again I didn't say anything but that was the cherry on top. And we were supposed to go see Justice League this weekend, and while I won't cry over it it looks like were not going anymore. She's usually the one that buys the movie tickets and my mom can ask me, but I'm pretty sure my mom would want all us to go.
And today, we cook together but seeing as my sister won't talk me I kinda had no choice but let her cook by herself and while on the computer that's when the only thing she tells me is that I need to make rice. She should have told me earlier, instead of being all huffy.

Future plans:
Blue Angel/Aoi Zaizen, Yugioh Vrains

Follow me:
Deviantart / Tumblr / Instagram / CureCos

"My outfit makes me feel powerful, too."

Last edited by Zoeyromanov : 11-15-2017 at 04:41 PM.
Zoeyromanov is offline   Reply With Quote