Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 04-08-2017, 03:49 PM   #1
SayaMitarashi
Mitarashi_Cosplay

Cool Florida Cosplayers for RFA Party/Cosplay cafe

Good Afternoon Everyone! SO If you are familiar with Mystic Messenger this will make things move along faster, but it is not necessary. My friends and myself are looking to start a cosplay cafe at cons(that allow) and any other events we can find mainly in the central Florida area for now. There are 2 aspects to the cafe for a 3 day convention. Day 1 & 3 would be a general cafe, characters from different genres to cater to different guest tastes, food would be dependent on each event location to see what is allowed. On Day 2 though, We would like to host our own RFA Party with the Characters as hosts, Activities for the guests to partake in with each character, desserts and drinks, and a fundraiser for an animal rescue the one we have chosen first is Satchels Last Resort, they care for animals that most places would give up on and I personally have adopted from them and have seen their work with my precious girl. We currently are trying to work everything out for a first event and as such would need a pool of cosplayer Volunteers that we could choose from(we understand that people are not always available and we would need back ups) for both the general cafe and the RFA Party as hosts/maids/butlers. Though we would like to try to keep the RFA members pretty consistent due to the type of "event" it is. Part of the Fundraising aside from being able to make donations is we would like to have a silent auction and need to start finding sources of donations for that as well(if anyone has any ideas where to start) I plan on donating as much as I can for the auction as I also need to front the other costs. If you are interested or would like more information please don't hesitate to ask!

Satchel's site: http://satchelslastresort.org/

Unread 11-04-2017, 09:58 PM   #2
ThatOtakuGalaxy

Hi! Are there still parts open for this? I'm currently doing a saeran cosplay, and V.
ThatOtakuGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote