Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Final Fantasy

Unread 09-19-2014, 08:19 AM   #1
Rachael_Roze

Ever do your own version of Final Fantasy Cosplay outfit(s)?

=D I know i shouldn't make a separate thread but I wanted to share my own outfit that i put together for Aeris! Also Does anyone else ever think about putting together their own outfit/concept for their favorite final fantasy character?
Anyways here's my cosplay outfit i hope everyone likes it! I call her Angel Aeris/Aerith
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7483 3&type=3
Unread 09-19-2014, 12:36 PM   #2
Jei-Cos
Jei-Cos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael_Roze View Post
=D I know i shouldn't make a separate thread but I wanted to share my own outfit that i put together for Aeris! Also Does anyone else ever think about putting together their own outfit/concept for their favorite final fantasy character?
Anyways here's my cosplay outfit i hope everyone likes it! I call her Angel Aeris/Aerith
I don't think there IS a thread for this, so making a separate one is what you should do anyway..lol

-I personally drew up a version of my own for Cloud and Tifa..I looked and I guess I never posted a pic of it..It's somewhere in my room..Anyway it was basically a fancy looking thing with both dancing is very fancy clothing..
-As well as a Kingdom Hearts 1 version of Tifa I made up:
http://sailor-jeimi.deviantart.com/a...F43814458&qo=4
-Last, my friend made up a version of Cloud that I don't know if it's a secret or not, but I'm doing the same basic version but of Squall. They are very different lol But still OC versions..
-Created Character [SAO Hollow Realization]
-Cloud [Dissidia Final Fantasy]
-Red [Pokemon Fire Red]
-Gohan [DBZ]
Jei-Cos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2018, 08:14 PM   #3
LuckyDeathStar
random person #27

I’ve done a Wa-Lolita version of Summoner Yuna that I’m in the process of revamping and fixing to make it better.
....something! one of a couple ideas....

Back burner: Anima [FFX] 0% (figuring out HOW to make it ...)
Feel free to IM me about random crap, just be sure to tell me where you know me from
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
LuckyDeathStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2018, 08:38 AM   #4
loz64

I just completed a West African version of Yuna from FFX for Otakon!

I took inspiration from adinkra fabric printing traditional to Ghana and modern African fashions. Adinkra is used for royalty and funerary practices, so seeing how the character Yuna is surrounded by death I thought it was a good connection. The top is loose and flowing, characteristic of West African clothing. I changed her obi into a head wrap tied with a bow and made the sleeves into a shawl. Her earrings are now hair beads, which brings a little African American element to it as I have fond memories of wearing hair beads in my youth. During my research I saw a lot of mermaid tail skirts so I created one for this cosplay and painted a flower design based on one I found and liked. I also painted adinkra symbols on the skirt but they are subtle so you can't see them on this photo. I used cowrie shells, wooden beads and twine, all natural materials, to create the necklace and bracelet.

I still need to complete her staff and was thinking of creating hibiscus flower fabric earrings for next time I wear this.

Alice Elliott | Aqua | Impa (SS) | Princess Hilda | Rosalina | Pajama Link | Airy | Agitha | Lolita Spock | Lolita Uhura | Eureka | Riyo Chuchi | Belgemine | Anise Tatlin | Ganondorf (Hyrule Warriors) | Master Eraqus | Lolita Mario | Princess Zelda (BotW)

Visit my Facebook page for photos, progress photos, con reports, tutorials, and other fun stuff: https://www.facebook.com/MythrilArts

Last edited by loz64 : 08-15-2018 at 08:47 AM.
loz64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2018, 01:01 AM   #5
Chiagirl
Sheena Cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael_Roze View Post
I can't see it as I don't have facebook.

My cosplay project for next year is a custom white mage which takes my favorite aspects from several different games, as well as adding some of my own personal flare and preferences. I ended up going with a casa crushed satin, which sounds horrible but looks amazing! (Click to see the white and red.) I wanted a cape to go with the dress, but the problem is that the casa is so brilliantly pure white that most other whites tend to look grungy or even yellowish when put next to it. I wanted to use white velvet for it, but nobody around here carries any that isn't crushed. (I don't want crushed velvet as it doesn't look right next to my other fabric, and I'm wary of ordering fabric I haven't seen in person.) I did find this beautiful swirl fur which would have looked nice, but they don't make any in red to go with the white. And when I can find a red I like (like with the velvet) there's no white to go with it. It's a costume I'm really looking forward to as it won't require a wig, but materials for the cape are frustrating me at the moment. I'm not much of an artist so I don't have the design sketched out or anything, but I'll have pics in my gallery once I'm done with it (probably going to take at least a year, if not more since I move at a snail pace).

Current Cosplays: Sheena Fujibayashi (young/successor version)

Upcoming Cosplays: Suzu Fujibayashi, Team Magma Grunt, White Mage

Future Cosplay Series: Naruto Shippuden, SSB4, Shadowverse, Smite, Final Fantasy, Tales of, Inuyasha, Pokémon

Conventions Attended:

Anime Detour 2012
Geek.kon 2012, 2013, & 2016
Anime Milwaukee 2013
Anime Central 2014
Costume Con 2016
Anime Midwest 2018
(Nov) Daisho Con 2018
Chiagirl is offline   Reply With Quote