Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Hetalia: Axis Powers

Unread 12-22-2015, 05:03 PM   #4051
Blood_Sword
aka Shiro Samurai

Hello guys!

I photoshooted my Japan cosplay today! I actually haven't debuted him yet but I really wanted to to do a photoshoot anyway! I used authentic vintage kimono items for the whole cosplay. Check out all the photos here: http://www.valkoinensamurai.blogspot...sun-japan.html
Blood_Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2015, 09:30 PM   #4052
AlaizabelCray
Welcome to My World...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood_Sword View Post
Hello guys!

I photoshooted my Japan cosplay today! I actually haven't debuted him yet but I really wanted to to do a photoshoot anyway! I used authentic vintage kimono items for the whole cosplay. Check out all the photos here: http://www.valkoinensamurai.blogspot...sun-japan.html
Oh my God, your Japan is ON POINT!

https://www.facebook.com/AlaizabelCrayCosplay
AlaizabelCray is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2015, 10:15 PM   #4053
Blood_Sword
aka Shiro Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TearsOfSunday View Post
Oh my God, your Japan is ON POINT!
OMG really? ;A; Thank you so much, that's awesome to hear!
Blood_Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2015, 11:10 PM   #4054
AlaizabelCray
Welcome to My World...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood_Sword View Post
OMG really? ;A; Thank you so much, that's awesome to hear!
Yeah! You make an AWESOME Japan!

So for this upcoming year, I MIGHT do a Moulin Rouge-inspired version of Fem!France. I've seen lots of drawings and fan art, but never any cosplays centered around the idea, which is a real shame.

https://www.facebook.com/AlaizabelCrayCosplay
AlaizabelCray is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2016, 11:39 AM   #4055
Frozen Angel

Hello Hetalia fans!

Today I finally posted my Prussia preview after receiving the costume during the beginning of January. You can find my photos here: http://jaatynytenkeli.blogspot.com/2...a-preview.html. I would appreciate feedback!

For those interested, I bought the costume from CosplaySky.com and a full review can be found here. Thanks!
Unread 07-10-2016, 12:17 AM   #4056
cerise_hoid9596

Exclamation Need help with cosplay

I am working on a Female Italy Cosplay and need help looking for a Female Italy wig and gloves is anyone selling them or does anyone know where I can find them cause I've looked on some site but it's not there so please help and if possible before August 2016

Last edited by cerise_hoid9596 : 07-10-2016 at 09:27 AM.
cerise_hoid9596 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2018, 03:03 AM   #4057
Frozen Angel

Man, this thread has been silent for so long... *brushes away layers of dust*

I just wanted to say that I have finally updated the design of my Original Casual!Germany costume to a better one and I'm really happy with it now! You can find photos here and in the costume's page here (you also find the old design there) if someone wants to take a peek

Last edited by Frozen Angel : 03-23-2018 at 05:40 PM.
Frozen Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2018, 12:54 AM   #4058
Angelx624
Left here but came back!

Sometimes I really miss Hetalia. Not so much the fandom, save for my friends I've met through it. ;u; I've met some great people through Hetalia, and try to ignore the bad people. :x But it seems the fandom isn't as bad as it used to be?? I've been skeptical about it, still.

I used to cosplay France mainly, I've also done Poland once, as well. ^^ Hopefully someday I can cosplay from it again. Still have my France cosplays. >< Just skeptical about cosplaying from Hetalia again. ._." But I shouldn't let anything stop me. >:V

"No matter where I go or what I see, I know I can always come back here. Right?" -Kairi

"Looks like today we're clockin' out early!" -Reno

Yay! (ノω)ノ

Angelx624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2018, 02:48 PM   #4059
Frozen Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelx624 View Post
Sometimes I really miss Hetalia. Not so much the fandom, save for my friends I've met through it. ;u; I've met some great people through Hetalia, and try to ignore the bad people. :x But it seems the fandom isn't as bad as it used to be?? I've been skeptical about it, still.

I used to cosplay France mainly, I've also done Poland once, as well. ^^ Hopefully someday I can cosplay from it again. Still have my France cosplays. >< Just skeptical about cosplaying from Hetalia again. ._." But I shouldn't let anything stop me. >:V
I feel you. I have met a good friend through it as well and like you, I don't miss the fandom at all (I actually despise it!). I have no idea how the fandom is today but it should have calmed down a bit, or so I hope. But then again, the series have gotten new seasons in the recent years, so it might be on its way up again or already is. However, I think the loudest fans have moved on and found something new to go on about, along with those go-after-the-trend peeps. But it wouldn't surprise me if the fans who really like Hetalia are still into it (just like serious/big fans of any series would be) be it good or bad fans. Going after my Hetalia cosplay experiences during the past years, it seems fairly calm up here in Sweden/Finland to cosplay from it. Obviously I can't speak for other nations, as it might look completely different somewhere else. If you go to a con cosplaying as a Hetalia character, care to keep me informed through PM? I'd be interested in comparing and sharing information of the experiences.

Regarding you cosplaying from Hetalia; If you like the character(s) enough, just do it! Just because you cosplay from something with -sadly- a bad fandom/reputation, doesn't mean you're a part of/or support that fandom. People will assume that cosplayers are into the fandom (many are) but that's far from the truth as well. We all decide what type of fans we are and want to be. If you happen to find yourself in an uncomfortable group/situation during a con just walk away or speak your mind, if you have to. Oh and when it comes to your France cosplay - I'd be happy to see more photos of it, it's looking good hey!

Last edited by Frozen Angel : 03-13-2018 at 03:10 PM.
Unread 09-22-2018, 05:04 AM   #4060
Frozen Angel

Hello Hetalia fans!

Sorry for the double post but it's been a while since the last post and I just wanted to show you guys the photoshoot I had of my Germany cosplay from last week's Sunday

Photos can be found here: http://jaatynytenkeli.blogspot.com/2...in-fields.html. I also added authentic/repro WW2 gear to the costume as I went for a more historical look. Oh and there is some derp photos in there as well xD

I'd love to hear what you guys think! Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Frozen Angel : 09-22-2018 at 12:57 PM.
Unread 10-08-2018, 04:43 PM   #4061
TeaForThought
Knows nothing

I pretty much agree with all of you...I still really enjoy Hetalia, just maybe not so much the louder poorly behaved part of the fandom.

I usually cosplay Russia but I have cosplayed France a couple of times as well. I consider trying out other characters sometimes, but lately I just want to do some of the less seen outfits.

I'd say that there isn't as much Hetalia around at conventions these days but it does seem to go over pretty well now that the fandom is a lot quieter.