Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Hetalia: Axis Powers

Unread 10-07-2012, 04:07 AM   #3901
Hallanvaara

I finished my Oyasumi!France yesterday. It is quickly made and I'm not quite happy about how it turned out... I'm probably fixing it later.

I'm little worried about next year. I could fit only one Hetalia cosplay in (if I don't make Zuko of course) the beginning of the year. But I have no idea what to do. I've been thinking about that one halloween version of England where he is a vampire. And cardverse!England would also be cool. I'll be doing chibiFrance later but since my chibiEngland isn't able to do it soon I'm doing it later too. As well my revolutionary war America ran out of money so I will not do England in any time soon.
Hallanvaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2012, 07:38 PM   #3902
Kaycontop
Mormon Otaku

I just finished my 2P! Nyotalia Russia cosplay! I'm wearing it to a con this coming weekend!
I plan to do the normal Nyotalia Russia next. XD
+Kyun! Vampire Girl Takane Shijou+
Kaycontop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2012, 01:23 PM   #3903
Julesie

Hey guys. I'll be cosplaying as Police England and Winter coat Canada in ten days time for MCM expo (London) but I'm having some troubles.

Does anyone know any good poses I can do for photos for both characters? Canada I have a tiny bit less trouble as Kumajirou helps but I'm utterly clueless on Police England.

Any help for posing would be great for both characters.

England has a police hat, cuffs and a gun as possible props. Canada has Kumajirou.

Thank you.
Julesie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 02:26 AM   #3904
Codename Otacon
Force a Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesie View Post
Does anyone know any good poses I can do for photos for both characters? Canada I have a tiny bit less trouble as Kumajirou helps but I'm utterly clueless on Police England.

England has a police hat, cuffs and a gun as possible props. Canada has Kumajirou.

Thank you.
Try looking for references of them on google or zerochan.
Unread 10-19-2012, 12:04 PM   #3905
Julesie

Thanks. I'm trying but its hard when I only want poses for hallway photos to do by myself as I have no partners to bounce off of in photos.
Unread 10-19-2012, 01:34 PM   #3906
Tyler4768

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesie View Post
Hey guys. I'll be cosplaying as Police England and Winter coat Canada in ten days time for MCM expo (London) but I'm having some troubles.

Thank you.
Hold one of the handcuffs up by your index finger, and have another on your hip abtou to grab that wacky people with thingy? XD I don't know the name. :P
Casual Canada
------------------------------------------
Tyler4768 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2012, 02:02 PM   #3907
Julesie

Thats a good idea about the cuffs. Don't have a baton though so I can't do that but I have a gun I could place in my belt and reach for. Thank you for that idea.
Just need to think of a few more.
Unread 10-20-2012, 01:47 PM   #3908
Lalnee

Happy Hetalia Day everyone!

Unfortuneraly, there's nothing organized in my city, but some Hetalians planned a little cosplay meet up, so let's see how this will turn out.

And you guys? Are you doing anything for the Hetalia Day? :3
Lalnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2012, 05:56 PM   #3909
Deru-Wisper

Hey, has anyone here read the fanfiction Gutters by glassamilk? If you haven't, you really should check it out...http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6122026/1/Gutters
Anyways, the reason I asked that is because my group is working on Gutters cosplays right now. ^^ We have the whole cast so far.

Also, I finally started my War of Austrian Succession Prussia jacket.

Upcoming Cons:
Anime Expo 2018
_______
WIP Cosplays:
Shin-ah - Akatsuki no Yona - 80%
Lunafreya (Wedding) - Final Fantasy XV - 10%
_______
Instagram
Deru-Wisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2012, 09:01 PM   #3910
Lalnee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deru-Wisper View Post
Hey, has anyone here read the fanfiction Gutters by glassamilk? If you haven't, you really should check it out...http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6122026/1/Gutters
Anyways, the reason I asked that is because my group is working on Gutters cosplays right now. ^^ We have the whole cast so far.

Also, I finally started my War of Austrian Succession Prussia jacket.
I started to read this fanfiction...It is really beautiful !
Oh I want to see Gutter's cosplay. Please tell me you'll post pictures ! 8D
Unread 10-23-2012, 09:44 PM   #3911
Talossa
We try hardcore!

Out of curiosity, would anyone recognize a Chess Nordic when they saw one?

The more I think about it the more I want to do one (and I've never seen them cosplayed!) but it's sort of depressing to walk around all day and not have anyone know who you are...
Talossa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2012, 04:25 PM   #3912
Hyura
Wallflower

My boyfriend wants to do a nazi uniform Germany cosplay, and I very interested in doing Italy with him when he does, but I have no idea what kind of outfit would go along with that. I definitely do not want to do his normal anime outfit because it is too dull to me. Once I find or make a design I like, I will be cosplaying the pasta-loving boy !

| Next Event :: NDK NYE 2012 "Unmasked" event by D.C.C !

L O V E ♥ to cosplay themed parties, make food & prop, & bring favorite series to life !
Hyura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2012, 07:03 PM   #3913
Codename Otacon
Force a Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyura View Post
My boyfriend wants to do a nazi uniform Germany cosplay
Has he ever think that his cosplay might offend other people?
Unread 10-26-2012, 08:05 PM   #3914
Lalnee

Personally, I wouldn't have any problems with someone wearing a nazi uniforme, but I have controversial opinions...But personally, in MY opinion, I wouldn't be offended at all, but it's certain it might offend other people, but since Hetalia itself offends a lot of people... well... And now that I think about it, without the armband, I think I couldn't recognize the nazi uniform specifically. ^^
Unread 10-27-2012, 01:08 AM   #3915
Miss-Kagamine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyura View Post
My boyfriend wants to do a nazi uniform Germany cosplay
I wouldn't be offended either(As during school did a whole study on Nazi Germany, so it doesn't bother me.. even though it was horrific after studying it you can see it from both sides)

But if you don't want to offend anyone and portray your self as a sane resepcting Hetalia fan(not Hetatard or a Hetaboo what ever they call those crazy no shame fans, that have given the fandom a really bad name and makes a majority of people think we're all idiots who have no respect or lives) i wouldn't let him do it. Just do what you think is best, and if you think that you possibly may offend people don't let him do it! =P
Miss-Kagamine is offline   Reply With Quote