Go Back   Cosplay.com > Canada Convention Forums > Fan Expo

Unread 05-23-2006, 04:03 PM   #16
Tehya
Precious Rose

*post deleted*

Last edited by Tehya : 08-18-2006 at 06:02 PM.
Tehya is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-23-2006, 09:42 PM   #17
chaos_magician
Mummies Alive!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehya
My costume is completed, so I'll be able to join the photo shoot without a second guess, now.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=688307
yay!!! your Tifa looks awesome!!!!! I can't wait to se e it at AN!!!
Unread 05-23-2006, 09:59 PM   #18
Windadept
Lurker

Since I only have time to complete the Apocalypse (Cloud's main sword from the movie) for AN, I'll most likely finnish the other 5 swords for CN... and get a wig too because I'll be cutting my hair after AN (for AN, using hair straightener + hair glue + hair freezer to make the hair). Not sure which day though, since I'm mainly planning on cosplaying as a Rising Force Online character for CN.
Windadept is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2006, 10:17 PM   #19
chaos_magician
Mummies Alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windadept
Since I only have time to complete the Apocalypse (Cloud's main sword from the movie) for AN, I'll most likely finnish the other 5 swords for CN... and get a wig too because I'll be cutting my hair after AN (for AN, using hair straightener + hair glue + hair freezer to make the hair). Not sure which day though, since I'm mainly planning on cosplaying as a Rising Force Online character for CN.
oh wow I can't wait to see this in person Cloud is my fav FF character so I will hunt you down for piccies!! Wow all five swords that's going to be cool!!!
Unread 06-02-2006, 12:18 AM   #20
Brita_Lee
Hooba!

My friend is making my sword for me! ^_____^ Hes got it all figured out too! So now I am definately going as Cloud!
Brita_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2006, 12:27 AM   #21
chaos_magician
Mummies Alive!

yay!!!!!!!! Cloud! wow can't wait!!! we definetly need pics together.. by the way I luv your Sora..I hope the next time I'll get to see it in person as I will be re- wearing my Naria with improvements made to it to the next AN Escaflowne Gathering >_<
Unread 06-02-2006, 01:50 PM   #22
silverangel902
...is a total nerd

I definately want to go since I have now gotten a taste of conventions and cosplay and I love it and feeling more comfortable about it. Lucrecia again for sure but not sure which DoC outfit. Maybe need to carry a materia around or a ghetto vincent plushie so people recognize me .
silverangel902 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2006, 02:00 PM   #23
chaos_magician
Mummies Alive!

yay a Lucrecia cosplayer!!! she needs more luv!! hopefully we'll have a Vincent attend the shoot..I'm really looking forward to seeing it
Unread 06-02-2006, 08:07 PM   #24
Machinehead
FIGHTERDOKEN

Don't know how I'm how many days I'll spend at CNA, and I've gotten started on the Black Mage (generic) costume, and hope to have started the Bedtime version too.
So, depending how they turn out or whatever, there's a chance I might do Reno again cause I enjoyed it so much at AN ^.^
Unread 06-02-2006, 11:20 PM   #25
Hltokiri
Newbie Cosplayer ^_^;

ok soo what day you wanna make this photoshoot?....cause i can most likely make it to cnanime as kadaj again...the same one ppl saw in anime north if some of you saw me there >>

i can mostly only make it saturday...cause i don't think i can make enough money for another hotel stay :P
Hltokiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2006, 12:08 AM   #26
chaos_magician
Mummies Alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hltokiri
ok soo what day you wanna make this photoshoot?....cause i can most likely make it to cnanime as kadaj again...the same one ppl saw in anime north if some of you saw me there >>

i can mostly only make it saturday...cause i don't think i can make enough money for another hotel stay :P
ah yes I saw a couple of kadaj's at AN awesome!!! hmmm well I still haven't decided quite yet since most likely I'll be wearing two costumes for the Saturday..I'm open to hear what other ppl think and then we'll vote which day and time would be more convienient for most ppl
Unread 06-03-2006, 12:37 AM   #27
Machinehead
FIGHTERDOKEN

I might be up on Saturday and Sunday, depending how much and how confusing GO is for me lol
Unread 06-03-2006, 03:08 PM   #28
AncientWanderer
Sidekick Cosplayer

Looking at my current costume list....I don't think I'll be able to pull out Red again. He's an all-day commitment, and I already have about four other costumes I'm choosing between.

I still want to come by and see you guys, though, and hopefully take some good shots.
Unread 06-03-2006, 04:17 PM   #29
saiyan689
(0.0) -Abe- (¬.¬)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientWanderer
Looking at my current costume list....I don't think I'll be able to pull out Red again. He's an all-day commitment, and I already have about four other costumes I'm choosing between.

I still want to come by and see you guys, though, and hopefully take some good shots.
Awww, no Red. T.T ...I was hoping to see it, so I could glomp you and cling to you all day just for doing it. ^^;

"I saved a bunch of money on my car insurace by fleeing the scene of the accident." XD!!
saiyan689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2006, 12:27 AM   #30
chaos_magician
Mummies Alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientWanderer

awwwwww no Red ah wellies I hope someday I'll get to see it... but sure pls drop by and say hi! and feel free to take piccies..I know this time I'll have my camera and take lots..