Go Back   Cosplay.com > Canada Convention Forums > Fan Expo

Unread 06-02-2006, 04:41 PM   #46
AncientWanderer
Sidekick Cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsako
On a side not though, any advice on which hotel is best to stay at? I went to CNanime last year, but we didn't stay in a hotel that close to the con. I want to be within walking distance this year.
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=83801
(There are a few hotel names that show up in this thread)

There are quite a few within walking distance, but as far as I know only the Intercontinental and the Strathcona are affiliated to FX. Last year we stayed at the Holiday Inn, and while the prices were higher (we booked late), it was still a nice place, and it was only a 5-10 minute walk to the Con Centre.

Unread 06-02-2006, 05:01 PM   #47
jade_dincht
Uber Geek

This is what I have planned, nothing spectacular, because I don't know if i'll be going yet but... Gunner Yuna, Songstress Yuna, and Lulu.
Sunday: Orihime: Arrancar Version

Visit My Site: www.almsaysdreams.piczo.com
jade_dincht is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2006, 03:18 AM   #48
Blade Tiger
Normality is overrated

I'll probably be the same people I was at Anime North, those being Kratos Aurion and Clive Winslet, though I'm going to add more to Clive before CNA. Also, I might try to make a third costume by then, depending on how I feel after Toronto Trek.

Also, I'm hoping to make prop weapons for Kratos and Clive at some point, and possibly make a tail and paws to go with the cat ears I made, and wear those on one day.
Blade Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2006, 03:49 AM   #49
HidoshiNobunaga
Fire on the Mountain

Viktor from Suikoden for the win. I might also reprise Miroku if I have the time to construct a new shakujo.
1 Summers Lane, Hamilton, ON
HidoshiNobunaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2006, 06:12 AM   #50
Otaking97
Terrible Great King

Cromartie HighSchool team.

I wonder if I should do the mini masq again? Guess we'll have to see what the cap is this year.

My HUGE ASS Anime/Manga/Figure collection:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=352110
Otaking97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2006, 07:34 PM   #51
KazeChan
*+*Krazey Kayzey*+*

I'm going to be Guilmon for a day :P (human Guilmon) then perhaps for the day after i'll be Prince Marth xD depends...

Hopefully i can go to this one though, it all depends on my summer and everything, and whats going on, and all. If I do go, I hope to see farmilliar faces there ^^
KazeChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2006, 08:45 PM   #52
saiyan689
(0.0) -Abe- (¬.¬)

Lol, well, I'm doing DiZ again before I retire it...technically Ansem, without the bandages. xP ...Also, if me and my friend get the group, Umbrella again...And Jacques Blanc again since this year I didn't get to show it off much at AN (blame my friend's dumbass friend who ruined the entire day for us -__-).

"I saved a bunch of money on my car insurace by fleeing the scene of the accident." XD!!
saiyan689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2006, 09:38 PM   #53
Hikari Moro
kyuu <33

if i can finish my Ed(FMA) costume(the one i did for DTAC and MTAC is more meant for cold weather, and it's obviously not cold in August xD) i'm most likely going to be Ed on Saturday and Ritsuka(Loveless) on Sunday(or Friday), if I have time, i might do KH2 Riku^^
backup costume is Rinoa xD

In Progress: Lulubell (D.GrayMan) - 90% // Yuki Cross (Vampire Knight) - 5% // Viletta Nui(Code Geass) - 50%
Wishlist Costumes: Rinali Lee(D.GrayMan) // Yuzuki(Chobits) // Flonne(Disgaea)
Hikari Moro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2006, 09:57 PM   #54
Edgar Strife
Thinking & Planning....

Hm.....so far if I can make, its going be Subaru Sumeragi in his Sakurazukamori robe..[the flowery robe outfit with the moogle] with his Seishiro Eye Fesk/ Eye Jar lanter that I carry durring AN06. Then there is Hojo of FFVII and hopefully, if I can finish this one cosplay which would be Nataku from X/1999
Edgar Strife is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2006, 10:45 PM   #55
Choukou Megami
Breast Obsessed

Since this is soo last minute (They should change the dates on the forum) I might just wear my outfits from AN if I decide to go. It depends on my financial and living situation at the time.
Power Puff Girls Zeta Group: Blossom
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Group: Mikuru
Chobits Pair: Sumomo
Choukou Megami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2006, 11:13 PM   #56
Tehya
Precious Rose

*post deleted*

Last edited by Tehya : 08-18-2006 at 06:05 PM.
Tehya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2006, 11:37 PM   #57
Sythe
Anonymous

I'm glad people like my costume plan :3

Update'd. My friend and I are going as Kid and Serge for two of the days, and for the third day she's going as a SH Nurse and I as Pyramid Head.
Sythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2006, 11:57 PM   #58
saiyan689
(0.0) -Abe- (¬.¬)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sythe
I'm glad people like my costume plan :3

Update'd. My friend and I are going as Kid and Serge for two of the days, and for the third day she's going as a SH Nurse and I as Pyramid Head.
Hmmm....What you need is a labcoat...Hmm, I borrowed mine from my friend's sister when I did the Umbrella Scientist...I'll ask her where she bought her coats from...As for me, if you want, I can try and whip up a James Sutherland for CNA, that's if you'd like. =P

"I saved a bunch of money on my car insurace by fleeing the scene of the accident." XD!!
saiyan689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2006, 03:49 AM   #59
ytilaer
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Tiger
I'll probably be the same people I was at Anime North, those being Kratos Aurion and Clive Winslet, though I'm going to add more to Clive before CNA. Also, I might try to make a third costume by then, depending on how I feel after Toronto Trek.

Also, I'm hoping to make prop weapons for Kratos and Clive at some point, and possibly make a tail and paws to go with the cat ears I made, and wear those on one day.
Holy crap, how did I miss you at AN? I <3 Clive quite powerfully. I almost did Wild Arms 3 cosplay this year as well, but I didn't want to if I couldn't get anybody else to. Do you not have any pictures of it yet?

Also, as Friend-of-Sythe here...
Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyan689
As for me, if you want, I can try and whip up a James Sutherland for CNA, that's if you'd like
That would be all kinds of awesome. Hell, we should get a whole group. Anyone else want in on this action? Or at least plan a photoshoot?
And I somehow also missed you at AN as well! (I missed a lot of people. I missed most of my friends for the weekend, dammit). I would have been madly excited to see a DiZ- especially one as well crafted as yours seemed to be! Are you really planning on retiring it soon??
ytilaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2006, 10:24 AM   #60
AncientWanderer
Sidekick Cosplayer

Bah, plans changing already, I KNEW this would happen! :P
So, instead of doing my Integral for FX, I might try to get a Princess Leia costume to go with my boyfriend's Luke. I still need to figure out which of her dozen costumes to use, though. :P

The rest of my costume plans are still intact, though, thank goodness.