Go Back   Cosplay.com > Canada Convention Forums > Fan Expo

Reply
Thread Tools
Unread 08-29-2006, 09:59 PM   #196
~ Toxic 911 ~
Moved to x._Illusion}
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 363
Wha?! Whats going on now? Im still going as Tails on Friday and most likely Saturday, and I thought the con was always in the one big same area, with the dealers room sort of seperated into different sections?
__________________
Moved to: x._Illusion}.
~ Toxic 911 ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2006, 10:03 PM   #197
sweet_kat22
Graphic Designer
 
sweet_kat22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 4,413
They moved it to the south side building because of the fire fighters convention.

And I hope you all are meeting up on friday still because I still wanna meet you guys
__________________
Had a blast at Anime North see you all at the next con!

Atomic Lollipop
Unsure of costume plans

Fan Expo
Harley Quinn (maybe with a Joker)
sweet_kat22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2006, 10:05 PM   #198
~ Toxic 911 ~
Moved to x._Illusion}
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_kat22
They moved it to the south side building because of the fire fighters convention.

And I hope you all are meeting up on friday still because I still wanna meet you guys
I'll still be going as Tails as I stated. (I have this mass amount of fan girls who want to glomp me because of my costume, just look for the guy running around screaming with people chasing him.) I will be hard miss. o.o
__________________
Moved to: x._Illusion}.
~ Toxic 911 ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2006, 07:18 PM   #199
siead_lietrathu
Androgyny
 
siead_lietrathu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 330
Fanexpo consists of anime, horror, gaming, scifi and comic conventions rolled into one lovely package. and we are trying to see all of thenm in the weekend. hence the lack of me being able to group up. i will still be as knux thou
siead_lietrathu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2006, 07:21 PM   #200
sweet_kat22
Graphic Designer
 
sweet_kat22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 4,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ Toxic 911 ~
I'll still be going as Tails as I stated. (I have this mass amount of fan girls who want to glomp me because of my costume, just look for the guy running around screaming with people chasing him.) I will be hard miss. o.o
You and me both, I already got my own fangirls on this board. Them plus random people who dont know me will think I am a guy because I had many comments from people I just met IN the costume saying they thought I was a guy all along

Would it be queer if I joined them and glomped you as well? Lmao Jack- Glomps tails hehe

Awww I feel bad, I didnt keep my respects to Sonic by throwing my Shadow costume away. And no one wants to meet up anymore This group is officially ruined
__________________
Had a blast at Anime North see you all at the next con!

Atomic Lollipop
Unsure of costume plans

Fan Expo
Harley Quinn (maybe with a Joker)

Last edited by sweet_kat22 : 08-30-2006 at 07:23 PM.
sweet_kat22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2006, 11:00 AM   #201
~ Toxic 911 ~
Moved to x._Illusion}
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_kat22
You and me both, I already got my own fangirls on this board. Them plus random people who dont know me will think I am a guy because I had many comments from people I just met IN the costume saying they thought I was a guy all along

Would it be queer if I joined them and glomped you as well? Lmao Jack- Glomps tails hehe

Awww I feel bad, I didnt keep my respects to Sonic by throwing my Shadow costume away. And no one wants to meet up anymore This group is officially ruined
Its fine. Really I wouldn't mind meeting and hanging out with you, it would actually quite cool I think.
__________________
Moved to: x._Illusion}.
~ Toxic 911 ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2006, 11:07 AM   #202
sweet_kat22
Graphic Designer
 
sweet_kat22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 4,413
Yep I will see you there then, I will be looking out for people from the board
__________________
Had a blast at Anime North see you all at the next con!

Atomic Lollipop
Unsure of costume plans

Fan Expo
Harley Quinn (maybe with a Joker)
sweet_kat22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2006, 11:59 AM   #203
~ Toxic 911 ~
Moved to x._Illusion}
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_kat22
Yep I will see you there then, I will be looking out for people from the board
Alright, awesome.
__________________
Moved to: x._Illusion}.
~ Toxic 911 ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2008, 08:08 AM   #204
AD/AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1
can i buy a pair off you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheol View Post
Ha we're so in the same boat. I am wanting to start dressing as sonic in RL ^_^
I didn't realize how easy it was until I found that an entire outfit could be made by spending less than $200. Well, I'm just talking about a human Sonic version. I have the shoes picked, only $110 ( I made them at www.nikeid.com)

I'm trying to find a blue zip-up hoodie, blue cargo shorts the same color, and I have 2 white wristbands. I just want to grow my hair out long enough to have that crazy blue swept back look. YAY!
those shoes rock. can i buy a pair off you? if not, how can i get my own?
AD/AM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2009, 04:39 PM   #205
motoka hatake12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2
iv got a sonic group going to MTAC 09. we have me as amy, and then my 3 friends as tails, knuckles, and cream. we may have a sonic, but we're not sure.
motoka hatake12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2009, 06:32 PM   #206
sweet_kat22
Graphic Designer
 
sweet_kat22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 4,413
Damn this thread is old. And thats cool. I wish I was able to go to Fan Expo still. Maybe I will be able to if I get a job. Who knows? Hope you guys have fun.
__________________
Had a blast at Anime North see you all at the next con!

Atomic Lollipop
Unsure of costume plans

Fan Expo
Harley Quinn (maybe with a Joker)
sweet_kat22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:28 AM.


Copyright 2002-2018 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.