Go Back   Cosplay.com > Canada Convention Forums > Fan Expo

Unread 09-07-2006, 11:39 AM   #556
Holleh-Chan

Awww you should have came over to say hi to me!
And I wish it wasn't over either, I could just live at CNA forever, so long as everyone was there haha! I want to glomp Vic Mignogna next time I see him! *hopefully in may haha*

Unread 09-07-2006, 12:27 PM   #557
sweet_kat22
Graphic Designer

Yeah, any of you guys going to Anime North? I plan to go just so I can use the costume again. We sort of did plan to meet for the cosplay photo shoot but no one really showed up.

Atomic Lollipop
Unsure of costume plans

Fan Expo
Harley Quinn (maybe with a Joker)
sweet_kat22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2006, 04:07 PM   #558
chicken_lover
vi Canad..ia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_kat22
Yeah, any of you guys going to Anime North? I plan to go just so I can use the costume again. We sort of did plan to meet for the cosplay photo shoot but no one really showed up.
If I can reach Anime North by transit (hopefully it'll still be at the TCC), then I'm 100% going . We really need a more concise meeting spot to ensure the large crowds don't interfere with the searching ><

Anime North '12
Let's just say... I'm going to wing it.

WIP Cosplays
Flamedramon //Digimon//

| DeviantART Account | Livestream Account |

chicken_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2006, 05:55 PM   #559
Whispered.Hope
ヒロト~

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken_lover
Really? XD. Why didn't you stop me or something ><. I woulda stayed to chat or something =p. Thanks, even though I got lots of work left to do x_x.
Really xD Waaai, you were with your friends, and you looked kinda lost, too xD; I didn't want to bother any of you ^^; And I still think it looks great ^^ You ever think of making an Akatsuki version of Naruto?

I think I'm gonna have to TTC my way to AN next year xP
Whispered.Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2006, 05:59 PM   #560
kei_urashima
Mr. Roflcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_kat22
I plan on it, unless work comes in the way again.
kei_urashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2006, 08:37 PM   #561
chicken_lover
vi Canad..ia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispered.Hope
Really xD Waaai, you were with your friends, and you looked kinda lost, too xD; I didn't want to bother any of you ^^; And I still think it looks great ^^ You ever think of making an Akatsuki version of Naruto?

I think I'm gonna have to TTC my way to AN next year xP
I wasn't lost actually =p. They wanted to go get lunch, so I was waiting at the MTCC for them cause it was raining outside =/.

And I haven't thought of making an Akatsuki version of Naruto. Still kinda lost at what I wanna be next though xD.

If you happen to travel by TTC, we must meet each other ><. Sadly, I didn't get to see anyone I promised to meet on the TTC =/.

Anime North '12

WIP Cosplays
Flamedramon //Digimon//

Unread 09-07-2006, 11:41 PM   #562
Whispered.Hope
ヒロト~

Ooh, so that was the situation, eh? xD Yeah, it was too bad it was rainy all CNAnime weekend, eh? @_@;

You have trouble finding a costume to do? xD I have a list that I'm sure I'll never even half finish x_x; Waai, if you ever do make an Akatsuki version, tell me! ^^ I wanna do a skit with Akatsuki versions of characters someday ^__^

Yes, please let us travel together! I will definitely get lost otherwise without someone xP Hmm, did you pick a station to meet them at? It'll be hard with all the people unless there's a spot and time, ne?
Unread 09-08-2006, 03:24 PM   #563
chicken_lover
vi Canad..ia?

Quote:
Ooh, so that was the situation, eh? xD Yeah, it was too bad it was rainy all CNAnime weekend, eh? @_@;

You have trouble finding a costume to do? xD I have a list that I'm sure I'll never even half finish x_x; Waai, if you ever do make an Akatsuki version, tell me! ^^ I wanna do a skit with Akatsuki versions of characters someday ^__^

Yes, please let us travel together! I will definitely get lost otherwise without someone xP Hmm, did you pick a station to meet them at? It'll be hard with all the people unless there's a spot and time, ne?
I know..... sorta unlucky that it was BOTH days that it was raining. My parents actually found this 'skywalk' path so that we didn't have to get wet =p.

I'll think about making an Akatsuki one later on =p. Sorta leaning towards Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts =p.

We did actually. We originally said for 3:00pm on Saturday, until we realised that we could go earlier, therefore we couldn't meet em =/. For the next con, we could probably make a group and go together ><

Anime North '12

WIP Cosplays
Flamedramon //Digimon//

Unread 09-08-2006, 07:24 PM   #564
Whispered.Hope
ヒロト~

Yeah, that Skywalk saved me, too xD

Ooo, do KH xD I love KH xDD Roxas lub~~! -glomps Roxas-

Ohh, yeah, that's too bad. But we should totally make a group and go there together ^^
Unread 09-08-2006, 07:48 PM   #565
chicken_lover
vi Canad..ia?

Quote:
Yeah, that Skywalk saved me, too xD

Ooo, do KH xD I love KH xDD Roxas lub~~! -glomps Roxas-

Ohh, yeah, that's too bad. But we should totally make a group and go there together ^^
We could probably organise one for AN 07, but then.... I haven't gone to the TCC by public transit before =/. I've gone there by car though =/.

Ooooooooooh. Roxas might be a good character to cosplay ^^. I'll keep that in mind xD

Anime North '12

WIP Cosplays
Flamedramon //Digimon//

Unread 09-08-2006, 08:32 PM   #566
Whispered.Hope
ヒロト~

Hmm, if we really organize one, I'm sure we can research the right way to get there by TTC ^^ We took the bus home that was on one end of the hotel. If we figure out how to get to that specific station, I'm sure it'll work out...-is talking to herself-

Waai, speaking of KH, I really gotta finish my Olette costume xD; But I can't find any more orange fabric...@_@;
Unread 09-08-2006, 08:50 PM   #567
chicken_lover
vi Canad..ia?

Quote:
Hmm, if we really organize one, I'm sure we can research the right way to get there by TTC ^^ We took the bus home that was on one end of the hotel. If we figure out how to get to that specific station, I'm sure it'll work out...-is talking to herself-

Waai, speaking of KH, I really gotta finish my Olette costume xD; But I can't find any more orange fabric...@_@;
I think I just found out how to get there. I remembered that my cousins like 5-10 minutes away from the TCC. If I can ask em, we could probably get our directions =p.

Anime North '12

WIP Cosplays
Flamedramon //Digimon//

Unread 09-08-2006, 11:03 PM   #568
sweet_kat22
Graphic Designer

Eh you guys I am making an official announcment. I am looking for a Convention travelling buddy. You dont have to technically travel With me. But I would like to be able to meet someone and share a hotel room (split costs) For any of the conventions that I plan to attend this year and next year.

Preferable a female cosplayer that I have already met at CN Anime, I would rather share a room with a female for personal safety reasons. Anyway, anyone who is interested (Whom I have already met at CN Anime). Private message me or email me.

I am really interested in cosplaying again at many conventions, although I get lost easily and would rather have a travelling buddy so that I also have someone to walk around with at the conventions and not feel as lost as I was at CN Anime, sorry if anyone finds this weird but I dont really have any other friends who would go with me to all these cons.

Groups just break up and I dont want that happening again because I felt confused and lost, even though I had a great time , I couldnt find my way to anything at CN Anime without wondering until I found other people.

Atomic Lollipop
Unsure of costume plans

Fan Expo
Harley Quinn (maybe with a Joker)
sweet_kat22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2006, 01:59 PM   #569
Holleh-Chan

Argh so many posts I just can't be bothered to read at the moment, I wont be going to Anime North if I'm still in England *cause Ill be going toa con to see Vic in London mahahaha* xD
But Ill be back at CNA *nods*