Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 07-30-2012, 07:00 PM   #1
Red_Heat

Los Angeles hetalia cosplay group

Hello everyone. I am trying to form a hetalia cosplay group for the Los Angeles area here near little Tokyo and Boyle heights, I know most of the area and where everything is at so if you are new to the area you are in good hands. A little about myself, I am twenty one years of age and am a military veteran of the united states army. I have been out for a year now and have made a peaceful transition into civilian life. I live in Los Angeles in the town of Boyle heights and work most of the time but I have weekends off. I am asking that if people join that they are eighteen or over but if you are younger and you feel that this could be a group you may want to join, then please bring a guardian like a parents; sorry no older siblings. I got into hetalia cosplay because I was in the us army, I cosplay America. Also please be mature about your cosplay ad how you portray your character/country, and above all respect the flag you carry and the people of the country you are representing. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.
Punk rock t shirt kyo sohma 98%
Nicholas D Wolfwood 87%
Ren from nana 100%
Takkun from flcl 100%
L 100%
America pop punk version 100%
Red_Heat is offline   Reply With Quote