Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Unread 08-07-2012, 08:36 PM   #5671
Holo the Wise

"Give me my ears back!" (said to a friend who was playing with my coyote ears)

"Curse you sewing machine! May your thread always tangle and your bobbin always run out of thread...or rather DON'T!" (my machine was being stupid)

"Mwahahahaha! I can wear makeup!" (I'm alergic and we found a brand a can wear. Which I lost the day after DX)

Unread 08-08-2012, 05:48 PM   #5672
AltiaSylatz

Shivkit: See Iggy my mother makes great food ^^
Me: I am your mother!
We were talking bout how my grandma likes to make everything well done and as a joke this should be one of the reasons I move in with Shiv.
AltiaSylatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2012, 05:57 PM   #5673
Quinn the Shiki
I'm in Raffaenzo Hell

"My wife is in the closet."

I hung up my skeleton for my Faust VIII cosplay in my closet since I didn't want to roll over in the middle of the night and see it hanging off my lamp
Raffaele Laurent Bessette-The Young Elites(New Outfit,) Jessica Jones-Netflix's Defenders (revamp,) Keith-Macross Delta, Diana Cavendish-Little Witch Academia, Shinjuro Kurama-Kamisama Kiss (Revamp,) Liv Moore-iZombie, Newt Scamander-Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Licht von Granzreich-The Royal Tutor, Leo Baskerville-Pandora Hearts, Maki Nishikino-Love Live (Christmas outfit)
Quinn the Shiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2012, 06:17 PM   #5674
Fish-and-Chips-Yum
Look! A hidden puzzle!

"Should I be a blonde or a red-head today?"

I was going to the grocery store and felt like wearing one of my wigs. XD I ended up wearing my Honey wig and it actually looked like my real hair, lol.

+See Costume List for Completed Projects+

+In-Progress+
+Rarity+ MLP:FiM ~100%~ Just finished!
+Matryoshka!America+ Hetalia ~20%~ Designing the Hoodie!

+2013 Plans+
+Gala!Rarity+ MLP:FiM
+Ciel Phantomhive (Vol. 6 Outfit)+ Black Butler
+Hatsune Miku (Snow Version 2013)+ Vocaloid
+Umbreon+ Pokemon

+Conventions Planned for 2013+
Sakura Con 2013 ~ 65% Likely
Everfree 2013 ~ 30% Likely
Kumori Con 2013 ~ 40% Likely
Aki Con 2013 ~ 100% Likely
Fish-and-Chips-Yum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2012, 11:44 AM   #5675
mechaboy07
mechaboy07

"Hmmm...if I wear this I'm gonna have to shave my armpits"

It was my first cosplay and it was a gears of war 3 carmine armor and I realized that my armpit hair stuck out. I was self conscious about it so I took some clippers to them. Never thought I would do that.
mechaboy07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2012, 05:48 PM   #5676
Serako
Female gentleman~

Me and my two friends were in our home ec. class discussing what we want to cosplay as for cons.....
*turns to me* " You know Serah..... you could really pull off a Hinata!" -Becki
* Jessi turns to becki and checks her out* " your right.... Serah could do young hinata and you can do older Hinata with HUGE boobies!!! And I can be Naruto!"- Jessi
* I slowly begin to smirk and then yell this right in front of our teacher* " YES! We shall be your whores and you shall be our pimp!!!" - me (serah)

..... ah the world of cosplay.....
Kate Kane DC bombshell

Looking for people near the Shreveport Louisanna area to cosplay with!!!

http://cyberskeletor.tumblr.com/
Serako is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2012, 06:55 PM   #5677
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

"This skirt is so long!"

I am so used to the anime short skirts that when I made my accurate Minako skirt I was so surprised about how long it is. XD

~Twitter~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2012, 10:58 PM   #5678
Quinn the Shiki
I'm in Raffaenzo Hell

"My dead wife does my hair and makeup!"

"Look Eliza, bubble wrap!"

My friend and I were talking about Shaman King and how she's in charge of my makeup and styling my wig when I cosplay Faust VIII...and bubble wrap needs no explanation. XD
Raffaele Laurent Bessette-The Young Elites(New Outfit,) Jessica Jones-Netflix's Defenders (revamp,) Keith-Macross Delta, Diana Cavendish-Little Witch Academia, Shinjuro Kurama-Kamisama Kiss (Revamp,) Liv Moore-iZombie, Newt Scamander-Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Licht von Granzreich-The Royal Tutor, Leo Baskerville-Pandora Hearts, Maki Nishikino-Love Live (Christmas outfit)
Unread 08-11-2012, 04:28 PM   #5679
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

"Something tells me soon I'm going to have a severely bruised elbow..."

I was trying on the bangles I got for Saber and she wears one on her upper arm. I can get the bangle onto my upper arm but it takes a lot of force to get it over my elbow. Knowing my luck it will end up bruising.

~Twitter~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2012, 11:44 AM   #5680
Quinn the Shiki
I'm in Raffaenzo Hell

"Yes, I'm TOTALLY going to go into home depot and ask for a 'Jimmy Kudo Beatin' Stick.' "

Since I'm cosplaying Gin from Detective Conan, I wanted to have a pipe like he carries in episode one. Since I can't carry an actual lead pipe to a con, I was going to get some PVC pipe and spray paint it silver. Unfortunately, my friends are perverts who laugh at the word pipe, so I said, what do you want me to call it? "Jimmy Kudo Beatin' stick" was what we came up with.
Unread 08-12-2012, 12:29 PM   #5681
coscontv
CosconTV.com

Show off your cosplay

Post your cosplay videos at coscontv.com
Unread 08-12-2012, 03:15 PM   #5682
KuruttaKanashii
Tempest in a Teapot

^FAIL TROLL IS FAIL
"Ohh... Sebastian abandoned his curry buns..." <at a con. He left them in the bathroom, half-eaten.
Unread 08-14-2012, 10:08 PM   #5683
Quinn the Shiki
I'm in Raffaenzo Hell

"NOOOOOO! I don't want the Kaito Kid to steal my pants! DX"

I was dressed as Gin from Detective Conan, and my friends and I turned really stupid. We ended up saying that Kaito Kid is going to steal Gin's pants now because Gin's pants predict the weather. Like I said, we were being REALLY stupid.
Unread 08-14-2012, 10:18 PM   #5684
AllYourBase7745
The Orignal Sword Dude

"I feel like a pedophile..." I said this at a con when my buddy told me to watch her little sisters, who loved calling me "big daddy" due to the fact that I was a Bioshock freak at the time...

"Hey, you're sexy. Can I date you?" These words were literally the first things I uttered when I first met my girlfriend. Her friend, who also happened to me my friend also, brought her along to a con... and then that quote... and the rest is history...

Meryl: So, there's something you like?
Solid Snake: Yeah, you've got a great butt!
Meryl: Oh, I see! First it's my eyes, now it's my butt! What's next?
Solid Snake: On the battlefield, you never think about what's next...
AllYourBase7745 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2012, 10:45 PM   #5685
Quinn the Shiki
I'm in Raffaenzo Hell

"God Dammit, why didn't I wear anything under this coat! I'm hot! DX"

I was doing a photoshoot as Hartia from Orphen, and to be true to the anime, all I had on under the coat was my binding (Hartia doesn't wear a shirt under his coat in the anime.) My friends and I randomly decided to play tag and I got so sweaty running around in a long sleeved coat and dark blue pants in 78 degree weather, but I couldn't take off my coat since we were in a public park. Finally my friend just gave me her shirt.

Note to self, wear a friggin' camisole when I wear Hartia at NYCC. Screw complete accuracy.