Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Unread 08-06-2012, 08:59 AM   #3421
Otaku Gunso
half elf flame haze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
But it's HER money to spend as she see's fit. Just because she can get more somewhere else doesn't mean she'd find anything she liked as much. It isn't her mothers business anymore then it is yours. If she is using her own money the way she chooses to you don't have a right to tell her what is right and wrong to do with it.

Yes you can get things cheaper elsewhere, but those stores (which I've frequently gone into) often take a lot of searching to find pieces that fit properly or even look good. I can't count the times I've spent a solid hour on one rack at a T.J Maxx or Ross digging to find a nice top and come up empty handed. Just because you can, doesn't mean you will.

Discount clothing stores are a huge hit and miss.

She clearly likes what she bought, neither you or her mother have a right to dictate what she's buying with her own money.
I didn't know agreeing with someone means that you're trying to dictate what another person does. Its merely a suggestion and nothing more. Truthful its really not all that much of a suggestion because I went on to say how I wasn't really into fashion so my opinion would be invalid.
Otaku Gunso is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2012, 10:03 AM   #3422
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Because I just don't feel like typing this out everywhere else.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2012, 02:52 PM   #3423
KitoCosplay
Best chin on Cosplay.com

Get this- I listed a Sailor moon box set on ebay. Complete seasons 1, 2 and 3. Season 1 and 2 are in english and season 3 are in english and japanese. The highest bid was $50. Now the high bidder decided to cut out, which droped the highest bid down to $33, with only 2 hours left to bid.
KitoCosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2012, 02:54 PM   #3424
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0rvu51nku8a3 View Post
Get this- I listed a Sailor moon box set on ebay. Complete seasons 1, 2 and 3. Season 1 and 2 are in english and season 3 are in english and japanese. The highest bid was $50. Now the high bidder decided to cut out, which droped the highest bid down to $33, with only 2 hours left to bid.
PULL THAT BITCH.

Seriously that sucks.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 08-07-2012, 04:52 PM   #3425
LoliLovely
They Can't Fire Me I Quit

Father said I'm a disappointment and went on and on how I'm basically worthless. <3
Unread 08-07-2012, 04:56 PM   #3426
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoliLovely View Post
Father said I'm a disappointment and went on and on how I'm basically worthless. <3
At which point you picked up a piece of paper and drew in violent scenarios while he talked?
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 08-07-2012, 05:41 PM   #3427
Kildread
I can fix it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoliLovely View Post
My father never said so directly to me, but there was a mention of this with my sister when they likely thought I wasn't around.

I don't know if that opinion still stands, but I'm not in a position where it matters to me anymore.

That said, my point is --- what he thinks matters now, if you work at it properly, it won't in the future.
Kildread is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2012, 06:56 PM   #3428
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildread View Post
My father never said so directly to me, but there was a mention of this with my sister when they likely thought I wasn't around.

I don't know if that opinion still stands, but I'm not in a position where it matters to me anymore.

That said, my point is --- what he thinks matters now, if you work at it properly, it won't in the future.
Translation: Your dad is an ass
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 08-07-2012, 08:58 PM   #3429
RoMayDrako
Happy Now?

MEN remeber doing things DISCRETELY is much better then doing them blatantly. I'm wearing yoga pants didn't notice there loose on the legs but hug my big behind. This guy in Marukai decides it was approprate to walk past me and bend down and look at my ass. Swear to god he better be thankful I didn't bash his head with the yogo bottle I was holding. Especially after he gave me a smirk when he stood up agian.

YEAH feel smug you're a pig, but wait till you get the wrong woman at teh right time.
Unread 08-08-2012, 11:27 AM   #3430
Kildread
I can fix it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Translation: Your dad is an ass
Well, so am I --- I guess that apple didn't fall too far after all
Kildread is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2012, 11:39 AM   #3431
RoMayDrako
Happy Now?

GODDAMIT it's 9:37am in the morning and another goddamn earthquake. Oh wells, earth is trying to give us californians a foot massage.
Unread 08-08-2012, 11:46 AM   #3432
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildread View Post
Well, so am I --- I guess that apple didn't fall too far after all
Oh shut up, you're just lovely.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 08-09-2012, 07:14 PM   #3433
BlackroseHunter
Like;;Cute;;Aggression

I just really really need to get this off my chest, and since this kinda pertains (Idk..is dat the right word?) to the whole "some men can be jerks" thing, I just thot I'd vent here:

I've been crushing on this boy forever! Since like elementary skoo! Yea it was the whole "fall for your best friend" thing. He was sweet, funny and always there for me. The best friend anyone could ask for.
So when he finally asked me out I was freaking thrilled!
And when we were going out, I was the happiest person on the earth. I mean, this was the thing where just the mention of his name made me smile, reading a text from him made my day. I knw it sounds corny, but it was thr truth.
Then he dumped me through a text...I cried. He stopped tawking to me for three months. They were the worst three months of my life. I was sad, but eventually I got over it. Then, after alot of talking and situating things out, we started tawking, as friends, again. It slowly got back to the point where we were joking and laughing, but there was still the part of me that adored him.
I told him he needed to get a facebook a million times. His repeated response was FB was stupid and had too much drama. He hated FB. fine, i can understand dat.
Three days ago he completly stopped texting me, talking to me, and completly ignored me!! I was thinking "maybe his phones off" or wateva, didn't want to seem like an obsessed ex gf. Well, today I learn from my good friends that this guy had a FB!! I didn't believe them!! So they proved it, sure enough, there it was..with him in a relationship with some stupid ugly chick that he told me was annoying and he hated MULTIPLE TIMES!!!!!
He's friends on there with like half of my other friends that KNOW how I felt and feel about him!! So how come I'm just knowing now!? And why the hell is the day he got "in a relationship" the day before he started acting like i didn't exsist!?
God most boys are stupid jerks!! I want to throw something!! or punch something!! or..idk set something on fire!
Cause when school starts it's gonna be mighty akward when we have out 1st 3, 4th, and last class together.
Fire! Elsa (Frozen AU)

Otakon 2016:
Sardonyx (Steven Universe)
Tony the Talking Clock (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared)
Echo (Jurassic World)
BlackroseHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2012, 10:41 PM   #3434
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoMayDrako View Post
MEN remeber doing things DISCRETELY is much better then doing them blatantly. I'm wearing yoga pants didn't notice there loose on the legs but hug my big behind. This guy in Marukai decides it was approprate to walk past me and bend down and look at my ass. Swear to god he better be thankful I didn't bash his head with the yogo bottle I was holding. Especially after he gave me a smirk when he stood up agian.

YEAH feel smug you're a pig, but wait till you get the wrong woman at teh right time.
Late response but your post reminded me of this:

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
PrincessKaori87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2012, 03:31 AM   #3435
RoMayDrako
Happy Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKaori87 View Post
Late response but your post reminded me of this:

[]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q156/Dark_Princess_Kaori/CheckOut.jpg[]
Man you just made me go from PO at a person to laughing.