I'm an experienced seamstress with theatre&cinema background and a retired cosplayer. I work on commission and open to accept new orders for the next coming months.
My email: marchetti.donnabijoux(AT)gmail.com
Agness’s intention is to design and produce a bespoke outfit in conjunction with your input. Here’s how the process works.
The first steps:
1. A formal consultation, in person or by email, takes place. This is a meeting at which we will discuss your requirements. I will take your measurements if you visit in person (if we live a long way apart you may wish to send me a set of measurements in accordance with the measurement guide. If you do provide your own measurements I will need you to confirm them in writing).
2. Some tips on helping me design your outfit:
• Nail down what is most important to you. Colour? Silhouette? Fabric?
• Any good images you can find will be helpful in aiding me to understand what you want.
• You must determine how much you are willing to spend. Budget restrictions go a long way in determining how complex an outfit we design and the fabrics and trims used.
Finalising the design:
1. Design alterations can still be made at this point.
2. When we have a final design and fabric choice I will establish an exact quote for you.
3. When everything is acceptable we will both sign a written specification for your outfit detailing exactly what I’ll be making and how much it’s going to cost.
Making your outfit.
1. You will be updated with wip pictures during all the process.
2. I usually need 3-4 weeks to complete an outfit. Any faster order will be discussed.
Completion and Delivery.
1. When your outfit is complete we will both sign a final document certifying that the garment has been handed over.
2. The final payment will be due either prior to collection, if paying by cheque, or on collection if in cash.
Pricing and payments.
1. I currently charge $15 per hour sewing. Labor hours are estimated and includes travel and shopping for materials, and the build of the costume.
2. I currently charge $30 per hour beading and embroidery.
3. I currently charge $15 per hour for accessories.
4. Shipping costs always charge on me.