Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Sewing/Fabric Craft

Thread Tools
Unread 10-23-2013, 09:37 AM   #1
Registered User
19ciel's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 55

is there a name for a tailer that just make cosplay
love my ciel
19ciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2013, 12:20 PM   #2
Lydialulu's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 808
I'm not sure there's a specific name, I just usually think of them as cosplay commissioners If you are looking for one I recommend looking in the market place under costume commissions!
Inoue Orihime (Heuco Mundo)

Margaery Tyrell (intro dress)

Elsa (Frozen) ?

Lydialulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2013, 02:37 PM   #3
Devil of Details
Kelley's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 5,444
I'd go for "costume maker".

A tailor makes a very specific kind of clothing. If you wanted a Doctor Who 10th Doctor suit, and had a ton of money to spend, you'd go to a tailor.

It also depends on your budget. You can expect to pay several hundred dollars for a typical custom made costume.
Disclaimer : This post written by a Grumpy Old Man

Actually in the pipes:
- Remaking Ser Loras doublet.
- Luke Skywalker, A New Hope
- Wind Waker starter costume in swim material
Eventually: Paul from Dune, Faramir, Harry Sullivan
Kelley is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:12 PM.

Copyright 2002-2017 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.