Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 04-09-2017, 07:05 PM   #1981
neozero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurishio-kun View Post
Looks like it's time for me to look for a gun
You know what I'm 30 too and have been single for 4 years, despite trying really hard to get out of it. Yet I think there is still hope. Ionno. I'm also cray doe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neozero View Post
Name: I can tell you in private
Nicknames: Reika, Shinn
City/State: Washington DC / NoVa
Sexuality: Hetero (E.G. I like girls)
Height: 5'10
Hobbys: I have a fuckton
Fandoms: Gundam, Video games, and Scifi
Cosplays: I cosplay dancer girls from video games and anyone else I think is cute. Favorites right now are lightning, tethys and xianghua
Cons I attend: AX,ALA, AUSA,Otakon,Katsucon, Magfest, Fanime. Hopefully wondercon,collosalcon, and anime california as well.
Looking for: Someone that likes doing cool things. Rollercoasters, cosplay, and wants to go to cons with me. Umm I go to lots of cons (and con parties)

Also I like space. Like I really like it. And work in it. E.G. my company shoots things into the atmosphere. I'm not even joking.
Hmmm almost a year since I wrote this and my dating life is still poo poo, lol. Although I'm totally open to it, my expectations of finding someone on this site are very low. Rather, I'm trying to build confidence. With is like. Really hard. And I've done some hard things before.

Shinn - Fuccboi
neozero is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-09-2017, 09:09 PM   #1982
Maurishio-kun
17 forever!!

Quote:
You know what I'm 30 too and have been single for 4 years, despite trying really hard to get out of it. Yet I think there is still hope. Ionno. I'm also cray doe.
But you had relationships! I've never had ANY!!! I don't think I have any hope, no one starts after this age.

"I have two dreams in my life: Going to Japan and throwing eggs to Jeannie Mai."

Maurishio-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2017, 11:28 PM   #1983
neozero

I've had 3 relationships. They were all really brief, and they didn't really have much meaning, although I am still friends with them. I still feel like the probability of me finding someone to be a meaningful relationship with anytime soon is very low.

But I also think that is mostly my fault. Like, in truth, I'm not ready to be tied down to someone. Its too much commitment or responsibility. And I really do not need that rn.

I don't feel that things are hopeless. Here is the thing, when i earnestly started trying to find a relationship, I got into one pretty quickly. So I think it is possible. And I don't think age makes that big of a difference.

The way I see. Try it, and see what happens. Most likely, someone you like likes you right now. You just haven't discovered which person it is.

Shinn - Fuccboi
neozero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2017, 01:48 AM   #1984
Maurishio-kun
17 forever!!

Quote:
I've had 3 relationships. They were all really brief, and they didn't really have much meaning, although I am still friends with them. I still feel like the probability of me finding someone to be a meaningful relationship with anytime soon is very low.

But I also think that is mostly my fault. Like, in truth, I'm not ready to be tied down to someone. Its too much commitment or responsibility. And I really do not need that rn.

I don't feel that things are hopeless. Here is the thing, when i earnestly started trying to find a relationship, I got into one pretty quickly. So I think it is possible. And I don't think age makes that big of a difference.

The way I see. Try it, and see what happens. Most likely, someone you like likes you right now. You just haven't discovered which person it is.

No matter how brief they were, you had them and that's what counts, I'd have given an arm for a 5-minute relationship. Seriously, no one starts at an age like mine.

"I have two dreams in my life: Going to Japan and throwing eggs to Jeannie Mai."

Maurishio-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2017, 12:38 PM   #1985
DevilinDetail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurishio-kun View Post
No matter how brief they were, you had them and that's what counts, I'd have given an arm for a 5-minute relationship. Seriously, no one starts at an age like mine.
You'd be surprised. I've seen people who have started at forty (although none past that age.) The real issue is that finding someone who you can legitimately connect to and maintain a relationship is like finding a needle in a haystack; except millions of other people are also looking for that needle.

But yeah, even putting appearances aside, finding someone whose personality you enjoy and more importantly, actually likes you romantically is rough. I think you'll be fine, though.

But then again I'm still young and stupid so >.<

Last edited by DevilinDetail : 04-10-2017 at 01:09 PM.
DevilinDetail is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2017, 06:43 AM   #1986
GraceHound
Nikki V

Well, I'm 25, single and from the UK and a lady (almost forgot to add that!), and quite happy to find some new friends (no need for them all to be in the UK either since I do like travelling and wouldn't mind visiting a new place or two, even if it takes a while). I'd like a relationship but that will happen when it happens - no point in me trying to force things.
GraceHound is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2017, 10:56 AM   #1987
Ayaka456

I'm only 25, been in a ton of relationships. longest was 3 years, and he wasnt even into anime or cosplay. Right now im looking, but ive been hurt so many times. that its hard for me to open up
Ayaka456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2017, 10:21 PM   #1988
Aurora Maryte
The Voice of an Angel

I've seen people not have a relationship til way after 40. So it happens. You still have hope at 30. I'm kind of in the same boat. People have wanted to date me, I just couldn't be bothered. Now I'm almost 31 and I'm like freaking out, because I don't really care about dating even right job but...I have to be married to have kids, and I want kids and I'm worried I'll run out of time.
But you have to remind yourself that there are plenty of people who haven't had relationships at our age. We still have time, it just feels like we don't. But we do.

Conventions 2016~
-Katsucon- -Castle Point- -Philly Comic Con- -AnimeNEXT- -Heroes and Villains- -Otakon- -Dragon Con- -NYCC-
2016 Cosplays~ La Cioccolata(Sakizou); Velvet(RWBY); Wonder Girl(Young Justice); Supergirl(TV show); Dr. Princess(Adventure Time); Scarlet Witch(Captain America Civil War)

Aurora Maryte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2017, 07:07 PM   #1989
Shirley<3Lulu

Name: Danny
City/state: Southern California
Sexuality: pansexual
Height: 5'5"
Hobbies: cosplay, watching Korean Dramas, cooking/baking, doodling, thrifting, roleplay
Cosplays: so many, mostly WIPs(I ordered a Voltron Lance kigurumi does that count?)
Cons I attend: at the moment none due to lack of funds(currently unemployed & my laptop recently crashed), went to ALA this year so far
Looking for: More so looking to meet new friends to hangout with, plan photoshoots together ect. Examples for plausible locations: Universal City Walk or Little Tokyo. If a connection is made, awesome. Due to my financial situation it'd be nice to meet up with people outside of cons for cosplay related plans. Romantically speaking a potential partner would need to be respectful of my gender identity, that's without a doubt the most important. I have some experience with long distance relationships, even if someone is only interested in friendship feel free to message me. Majority of my closest friends are out of state. If it matters at all I'm a very affectionate person, I enjoy psychical contact. I also tend to spoil people I care about in whatever ways I can.
Shirley<3Lulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2018, 06:15 PM   #1990
GiggleSnort
Cosplaying for 13 years

LOL I'll try this again,I doubt I'll find anyone on here

Name: Rae
sexuality: Demi-Heterosexual
Single ~ yrs~
Dating preferences: Men in general (esp bi guys)
height: 5'2
Hobbies: poetry,taking pictures,interested in history? kinda getting into cooking,thrift store shopping,
Cosplays: So many here's a few
Hotaru Tomoe,Jill Valentine,Casual Rogue(xmen), Shinoa hiragii,
Raven (teen titans vs justice league movie casual outfit,) Touka kirishima,chessbelle,(and much more)
Cons I Currently attend?: Currently 1 big con a year,Katsucon,and AnimeNYC 2018!
I'm a really fun,and open minded person,when someone gets to know me,Currently finding a romantic relationship for the last few years,its been very difficult,been hurt so much,I decided until I can find someone within my own state,I will mostly keep things simple,I'd love to try dating though!
Anime NYC 2018~Saturday November 17th 2018

Last edited by GiggleSnort : 02-13-2018 at 06:27 PM.
GiggleSnort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2018, 06:06 PM   #1991
Sea Maiden

Name: Taylor
City/State: North Carolina
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 5'0"
Hobbies: Drawing, Reading, and Writing
Fandoms: I'm a Disnerd.
Cosplays: Anya/Anastasia (Anastasia), Belle (Beauty and the Beast), and Princess Eilonwy (The Black Cauldron)
Cons I attend: Triad Anime Con, Raleigh Supercon
Looking for: I'd love to meet someone who I can cosplay and attend conventions with. Friendships are more than welcome too.

{ ~ Work in Progress ~ }
Princess Eilonwy, The Black Cauldron (Commissioned)

{ ~ Upcoming Cosplays ~ }
Anya ("Journey to the Past"), Anastasia
Anya ("Once Upon a December"), Anastasia
Rose DeWitt Bukater ("Sinking"), Titanic
Sea Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2018, 10:17 PM   #1992
tinychibikitty

Name: (I'll tell you when we get to know each other better) for now Roxfox
Height: 5'5"
City/state: Southern California
Hobbies: watching anime, reading manga, taking pictures
Fandom: too many to name
Cosplays: more like closet cosplay. Roxas, Viktor Nikiforov, 707 mystic messenger. I would like to cosplay more characters from other things...
Looking for: I guess I'm just looking for someone who can put up with me. Someone who likes at least some of the things I like. Someone who doesn't care what I look like, I guess

Last edited by tinychibikitty : 03-30-2018 at 10:19 PM. Reason: forgot something
tinychibikitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2018, 12:19 AM   #1993
mikey186
Tuxedo Mask Cosplayer

I might as well give it a try.......

Name: Michael/Mikey
Height: 5'10' (?)
City/State: Santa Monica, CA (2 blocks by the beach)
Hobbies: gamer, railfan, 3D artist
Fandom: Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura (Clear Card only), Love Live (only just the girls)
Cosplays: Tuxedo Mask (current; reworking the vest); Mamoru Chiba (in planning)
Cons I attand: Anime Los Angeles* (only went once just for Cristina Vee; since 2017), WonderCon* (since 2014), Anime Pasadena (new inaugural local con), Anime Expo (since 2013), San Diego Comic Con (since 2017), Comicaze/Stan Lee's LA Comic Con (since 2016)
Looking for: A perfected Sailor Moon OR Mars cosplayer (nearby), I used to have a (technically) perfect Sailor Moon cosplayer back in AX 2016, but abandoned since this past December. Plus can drive too, I only go by public transportation to cons.

*cons that will be possibly eliminated off my list next year, due to no SM casts coming as well as expensive badge prices
mikey186 is offline   Reply With Quote