Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > For Sale - Used (Costumes)

Unread 10-02-2017, 10:49 PM   #1
AgentMozell
Mozzie

[sale]Ultimate Madoka

SALE - 500 USD

Photo's here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/5203...78120818917971

*IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A FACEBOOK I CAN EMAIL YOU PHOTOS. They're too big for this site.

Please read everything.

‼️SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED‼️
✨Payment plans okay if a NON-REFUNABLE DEPOSIT of 100 USD is paid upfront
✨I do not mind shipping internationally
✨No holds without deposit. No trades.
✨No refunds of the cosplay does not fit. It is your responsibility to check everything.

‼️THIS COSPLAY WEIGHS ROUGHLY 10 POUNDS, PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND.‼️

Measurements (inches):

Bust - 41
Waist - 38
Hip - 41 (semi free)
Shoulder Width - 17
Height - 5 FT 8 IN

NO STRETCH.

Measurements are what I imported at the time of order (3/2014) and what I was at that point in time. I wore it when I gained some weight and it was a tight fit and I could barely bend over in it. So I would recommend people these measurements or smaller.

This cosplay is absolutely gorgeous and I'm very sad to let it go, but I haven't worn this in about three (3) years! I'd love to see this go to a loving home. Worn three times! Was sent to the cleaners last time I wore it and has been put in a suit bag for storage since.

This fabric is thick and heavy! I believe this is a heavy satin. The seams on this are very sturdy which is good since the dress itself is 10 pounds. There is a zipper in the back, but you may need your friends help! The bodice has boning in it to help keep its shape and there is a built in bra (I personally still wore one just in case).

The straps for the dress are spaghetti and are stained on the inside from my makeup. Not noticeable from afar, and not noticeable when the shawl is put on. There is also a tiny spot on the back by the zipper. I honestly never noticed it until I was taking photos of the dress for this post. Uncertain if it can be removed since I don't know what it is.

The shawl is a separate piece. The sleeves do connect at the bottom to help keep it straight, but I do recommend pinning it to the straps of the dress. The smaller gems are sewn on, the bigger gem is a brooch that can be removed if desired. The shawl has a snap button to easily take it on or off.

The train of the dress is roughly 5 feet long. It will drag! It dragged with me and I'm 5'8"! When I wore it my friends helped me carry it so I could move around without having it stepped on. When I ordered it that was the shortest the seller had at the time. Because I knew it would drag I paid extra to have the lining black instead of the advertised light pink. Originally I was going to add lights myself, but alas, I never got around to it.

THIS FABRIC WRINKLES. As you can see in the photos the train has completely wrinkled from being in storage. This is because the bag we have it in is too short for it. This cosplay is huge and just to take full shots of it I had to stand at the other end of my room and on top of my bed.

You can iron this! But it will take time. Even with friends helping me when I ironed this it took about three hours!

If you want maximum fluff like when I wore it I recommend getting a small petticoat. I no longer have the one that came with this because in gave it to a friend!

As a side note I still have the shoes I wore with this cosplay! If you want them they are an additional 10 USD. The shoes are a US women's size 10. The right heel does have slight damage, but cannot be seen unless you're right on it.

Thank you for reading and please PM me if you're seriously interested. You can also DM me on twitter ( @miffedbirb ) or on myfigurecollection ( @agentmozell ) for faster replies.

Focusing more on life than on cosplay and cons. So doing a major clean out.

UPCOMING CONS:
  • OtakuFair x GameExpo 2017

Last edited by AgentMozell : 10-03-2017 at 07:44 AM.
AgentMozell is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-03-2017, 07:07 PM   #2
Rekuyukai

Still for sale?

Is this still for sale b/c i would be interested especially if you had a proper pic?
Rekuyukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2017, 03:17 AM   #3
AgentMozell
Mozzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekuyukai View Post
Is this still for sale b/c i would be interested especially if you had a proper pic?
It is! Please PM me with your email and I will email you photos (they're too big for cosplay.com )

UPCOMING CONS:
Unread 10-04-2017, 03:19 AM   #4
AgentMozell
Mozzie

So apparently cosplay.com is not sending me any emails even though I have it set up to send them to me. So I do apologize if my replies are delayed (I only check this site once a day). So PLEASE, if you want a faster reply message me on the other two platforms I mentioned in the post!

UPCOMING CONS:
Unread 10-12-2017, 05:15 PM   #5
Rekuyukai

Hello

Is this still available? If so my email is glennscalf9472015@gmail.com
Rekuyukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2017, 05:08 PM   #6
AgentMozell
Mozzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekuyukai View Post
Is this still available? If so my email is glennscalf9472015@gmail.com
Yes! Sorry for the late reply. I'm still not getting email notifications from this site (not even in my junk!) I'll be sending you photos shortly.

UPCOMING CONS:
Unread 11-14-2017, 05:45 AM   #7
AgentMozell
Mozzie

Bump / Update - I found the gloves and hair bows! These will be included.

UPCOMING CONS: