Go Back   Cosplay.com > Member Forums Entrance > Michigan Cosplayers Society

Closed Thread
Unread 03-19-2006, 05:52 PM   #466
Shei Valentine
Zydrate Addict

Time for the birthday party shall be 7pm ^^. This way, we can all eat and stuff before karaoke starts around 9/9:30

They did have a thing about minors being there past 11pm, but with the way Emmy was bumped up to the adult category for the contest, and how Katy looks a lot older than what she really is, I'm sure we'll have no problems!!
Facebook DeviantArt

Unread 03-19-2006, 06:07 PM   #467
Countess Lenore
Para Princess!

My friend has posted all her pictures from Wizzywig's on her Webshots account (she was the one in black that always acted like she was hiding^^) Anyways, here they all are for your enjoyment!

http://community.webshots.com/album/548687980kgpPXc
Lenore's wench status is..............Official Wench, #2995!
It's better to fight on your feet than to live on your knees
http://cl-sales.livejournal.com/ Check out my selling journal for different fandom items for sale!
Unread 03-19-2006, 06:46 PM   #468
mgperkow
Machines bow before me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheiCamui
Time for the birthday party shall be 7pm ^^. This way, we can all eat and stuff before karaoke starts around 9/9:30

They did have a thing about minors being there past 11pm, but with the way Emmy was bumped up to the adult category for the contest, and how Katy looks a lot older than what she really is, I'm sure we'll have no problems!!
Last time we were there, Corrine was there with us. Although Venus was also there, I don't think they knew that Corrine was her daughter (if having her guardian there would've mattered anyway), and in spite of the fact that she definitely looks pretty young, they never tried to ID her, and I think she even sang her last song around 11:30 PM. I don't think we'll have any problems.
Unread 03-19-2006, 06:47 PM   #469
The-Real-Link
The-Real-Link!!

Those are all great shots, Dutchess! Thanks for linking them for us Countess Not only did she capture a lot of the outside fun before our group arrived, she got a lot of neat angles and some awesome effects (whether intentional or not).
Hylian Lore
Arrows Projected: 2,360!
Current FFXIV Status: GLA13
Unread 03-19-2006, 06:59 PM   #470
Tomberry
Hat Puncher

Did somebody say...karaoke? Hee. Hey, any need of a birthday clown? Speaking of clowning, this Friday (March 24) at 7 pm, on the University of Detroit Mercy campus, they're having a talent show, in which I'll be performing, doing about five minutes of stand up comedy. They also promise some decent singers, a bit of poetry, and maybe even some dancing. And not to be evil, but I hope they're all worse than me

Admission is free, and the more people laughing at my jokes, the better able I'll be to sway the judge with my hypnotic movements! Yes! It all takes place on the McNichols campus, located at 4001 West McNichols Road, Detroit MI, 48221. Directions can be found here: http://www.udmercy.edu/about/maps.php

It will be in the Student Union building (the only building with more than 3 steps leading to its front doors), on the second floor in the ballroom. For those interested, I can give more details out this Tuesday at Wings Night.

...And for those of you who haven't figured out who this is yet...ay, it's Tom Palazzolo...coat full of garbage, head full of useless trivia, appendix full of...no, wait, that's gone. Darn. I kept my phone numbers in there...
Unread 03-19-2006, 08:04 PM   #471
bar1scorpio
Big Damn Hero

Shoot man, too bad I'll be at Anime Detour. But good luck.

Okay, to my galleries, I just added 5 photos from Wizzywig's. Oh, and welcome all our incoming members... if we have any...
Unread 03-19-2006, 08:55 PM   #472
Uchihacest69
Hallelujah, Lock and Load

o.O i look so emo all the time! Geez! did i ever smile!?

So long Cosplay.... I'll miss you dearly.
Unread 03-19-2006, 10:53 PM   #473
The-Real-Link
The-Real-Link!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchihacest69
I thought some of those shots turned out great, but I'll see what I have once I finish processing them all ^^.
Hylian Lore
Unread 03-20-2006, 05:50 AM   #474
mgperkow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomberry
Did somebody say...karaoke? Hee. Hey, any need of a birthday clown? Speaking of clowning, this Friday (March 24) at 7 pm, on the University of Detroit Mercy campus, they're having a talent show, in which I'll be performing, doing about five minutes of stand up comedy. They also promise some decent singers, a bit of poetry, and maybe even some dancing. And not to be evil, but I hope they're all worse than me

Admission is free, and the more people laughing at my jokes, the better able I'll be to sway the judge with my hypnotic movements! Yes! It all takes place on the McNichols campus, located at 4001 West McNichols Road, Detroit MI, 48221. Directions can be found here: http://www.udmercy.edu/about/maps.php

It will be in the Student Union building (the only building with more than 3 steps leading to its front doors), on the second floor in the ballroom. For those interested, I can give more details out this Tuesday at Wings Night.
If you get directions from a service like MapBlast, they will lead you to the campus' north gate. I strongly recommend that you continue south on Livernois past McNichols (6 Mile) a little further to the western Livernois gate. It's right across the street from Burger King (there's also a traffic light at the intersection). Once you come through the gate, the Student Union will be off to your left (you'll need to make a right turn in order to reach the parking lots).
Unread 03-20-2006, 06:00 AM   #475
Uchihacest69
Hallelujah, Lock and Load

^_^ i wasn't complaining. They're awesome. lol i was just commmenting on how i looked. conceited me ^^;;

So long Cosplay.... I'll miss you dearly.
Unread 03-20-2006, 07:32 AM   #476
mgperkow

Quote:
^_^ i wasn't complaining. They're awesome. lol i was just commmenting on how i looked. conceited me ^^;;
How you looked, Emily? Well, as always you looked like a dork! ;-) LOL, just kidding ;-) I like your Aeris costume. I think it's simple and yet well done. Glad it won you an award! ;-)
Unread 03-20-2006, 07:53 AM   #477
Countess Lenore
Para Princess!

Quote:
Don't worry Emmy, have you seen most of the pictures people take of me? It always looks like I'm pissed at the world^^
http://cl-sales.livejournal.com/ Check out my selling journal for different fandom items for sale!
Unread 03-20-2006, 01:24 PM   #478
The-Real-Link
The-Real-Link!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countess Lenore
Don't worry Emmy, have you seen most of the pictures people take of me? It always looks like I'm pissed at the world^^
Geez lol. I'll have to make sure I get these new ones up soon then! I don't think I've seen any that show you quite as happy as these ^_^.

NP Emily.
Hylian Lore
Unread 03-20-2006, 04:35 PM   #479
Countess Lenore
Para Princess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Real-Link
Geez lol. I'll have to make sure I get these new ones up soon then! I don't think I've seen any that show you quite as happy as these ^_^.

NP Emily.
What? Me, happy? DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 03-20-2006, 04:45 PM   #480
The-Real-Link
The-Real-Link!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countess Lenore
What? Me, happy? DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Bursts out laughing*. Really, if you dislike happiness that much, let me know once the pics are up and I'll gladly remove them ^_~.

At that rate, it's probably easier then trying to photoshop an angry look...
Hylian Lore
Closed Thread