Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Matsuri

Unread 09-25-2013, 05:37 PM   #1
Benimaru12

anime matsuri 2014 roommates

Ok so me and my Gf have got a room set up for the con. Were looking for room mates and future potential friends. The room is ranging between 200 to 300 a night. I'm sure everyone here shares a common interest so no need to go in to that. The starting age to be in the room is 21 and up cause there will be alcohol there among other things. Late nights and party'sill happen so just fore warnings. If you need your sleep this isn't for you. Showering is a must no stinky mofos in the room and theft will not be tolerated. ( hotels security will not be called nor notified. I will deal with that personally.) Card keys will be provided to you and may come and go as needed. Please for everyone's sake have some dignity and don't be a weeaboo about the con we just are now getting good press lets not mess that up. I'm going for about 8 people if you have a plus one please let us know. I will provide contact info to me and I will need it for you as well.

Facebook : Aoi Sidney
This will be the best way for me to get to know you.
And get in contact with out invading phone numbers will be provided at later time
Benimaru12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-30-2013, 06:22 AM   #2
Skyefrost
Not Always Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benimaru12 View Post
Ok so me and my Gf have got a room set up for the con. Were looking for room mates and future potential friends. The room is ranging between 200 to 300 a night. I'm sure everyone here shares a common interest so no need to go in to that. The starting age to be in the room is 21 and up cause there will be alcohol there among other things. Late nights and party'sill happen so just fore warnings. If you need your sleep this isn't for you. Showering is a must no stinky mofos in the room and theft will not be tolerated. ( hotels security will not be called nor notified. I will deal with that personally.) Card keys will be provided to you and may come and go as needed. Please for everyone's sake have some dignity and don't be a weeaboo about the con we just are now getting good press lets not mess that up. I'm going for about 8 people if you have a plus one please let us know. I will provide contact info to me and I will need it for you as well.

Facebook : Aoi Sidney
This will be the best way for me to get to know you.
And get in contact with out invading phone numbers will be provided at later time
But why room with someone when you can have a room to yourself for 400 (including tax) total at the Hilton? I thought the benefit of rooming with someone is that it's cheaper? Am i missing something? Is this like a super deluxe room or something?
Skyefrost is offline   Reply With Quote