Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Trinity Blood

Reply
Thread Tools
Unread 08-30-2006, 09:40 PM   #1
Kaidoh Kio
morganmorganmorgan
 
Kaidoh Kio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 58
Trinity Blood Character Identification. Help Please.

Okay, so for our intense artbook Trinity Blood group for Ota next year..

We're in a bit of a dilemma when trying to figure out who -this- is.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a391/rosetto/13.jpg

the guy in the officers cap right in the front. We need a name. Help anyone?
__________________
Otakon '08
Reira Serizawa (school uniform)~Nana
Alice ~ Alice in Wonderland (Disney version)
Kururu Sumeragi ~ Air Gear
Yukari Hayasaka ~ Paradise Kiss
Kaidoh Kio is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 08-30-2006, 10:41 PM   #2
Solaria
Ninja Pirate
 
Solaria's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 1,887
If I've been informed correctly regarding certain spoilers, it's Tres.
__________________
"Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt."
Avatar photo by jtnishi.
Most recent: Calintz. Progress and other things on LJ.
Solaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2006, 10:45 PM   #3
Kaidoh Kio
morganmorganmorgan
 
Kaidoh Kio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 58
Omg wow -shocked- I knew at some point he joined Rozenkreuz but damn :O
__________________
Otakon '08
Reira Serizawa (school uniform)~Nana
Alice ~ Alice in Wonderland (Disney version)
Kururu Sumeragi ~ Air Gear
Yukari Hayasaka ~ Paradise Kiss
Kaidoh Kio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2006, 11:23 PM   #4
Mistress_Aine
|Invisble to the World|
 
Mistress_Aine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,047
You have got to be Kidding. It is. *dies* I never put it togther.
Mistress_Aine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2006, 11:40 PM   #5
Infinitywulf
Howling round the room...
 
Infinitywulf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 569
Wow, that makes me even more excited in trying to make that costume up... Now I have an idea of who I might be (and it would explain the eye), and that just makes it 10x cooler. Thanks much!
__________________
Next cons: Katsucon 2013
Current Cosplays: Jobs - Eureka 7, Madarame Ikkaku - Bleach (Karakura High), Rude - FFVII/AC, Sakata Gintoki - Gintama, TK - Angel Beats!, Yasushi Takagi (Yasu) - Nana
Coming Cosplays: Clown Biker - Akira (revamp), HC-?X (Rozen Kreuz) - Trinity Blood, Keiji Maeda - Samurai Warriors (bald), Mist Gun - Fairy Tail, Reddas - FFXII Spider Jerusalem - Transmetropolitan, Voldo - SC III
Bringing bald cosplaying to a convention near you.
Infinitywulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2006, 06:10 AM   #6
Nicepants
Shinigami of pantaloons.
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 285
actually, that's not Tres. Tres is one of a set of 13 robots, AX got one, the Inquisition got one, and the RCO got one.
The version of Tres the spoiler people are thinking of is actually dressed QUITE different, and does not have a gnarly mechanical eye.

I do not believe the character has been listed with a name, I think... Just an HC-blahblahblah type serial number.
Nicepants is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2006, 07:57 AM   #7
Mistress_Aine
|Invisble to the World|
 
Mistress_Aine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,047
Hmmmmm. I see. Thanks soo much for clearing this up for us.
Mistress_Aine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2006, 08:37 AM   #8
ZiplocNinja
kimo
 
ZiplocNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 497
Ugh you made me gasp when you said Tres joins the Rosen Kreuz XD
ZiplocNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2006, 08:37 AM   #9
Psyposer
i'm a magical piņata
 
Psyposer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 380
Well, as far as i know, yep, it's Tres =X
(Then Jane Judith Jocelyn, Guderian, Isaac von Kampfer, Dietrich, Cain, then Heis Hexe, Balthasar von Neuman, Kaspar von Neuman, Melchior von Neuman) ^^'
__________________
~WORLD COSPLAY SUMMIT 2006 WINNER!~
Cure Number: 39748
Psyposer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2006, 10:56 AM   #10
Kaidoh Kio
morganmorganmorgan
 
Kaidoh Kio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 58
:O We've been getting so many mixed answers lol -_- But thank you very much! Hmm...
__________________
Otakon '08
Reira Serizawa (school uniform)~Nana
Alice ~ Alice in Wonderland (Disney version)
Kururu Sumeragi ~ Air Gear
Yukari Hayasaka ~ Paradise Kiss
Kaidoh Kio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2006, 11:03 AM   #11
Infinitywulf
Howling round the room...
 
Infinitywulf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicepants
actually, that's not Tres. Tres is one of a set of 13 robots, AX got one, the Inquisition got one, and the RCO got one.
The version of Tres the spoiler people are thinking of is actually dressed QUITE different, and does not have a gnarly mechanical eye.

I do not believe the character has been listed with a name, I think... Just an HC-blahblahblah type serial number.
Actually after doing a lil more research I managed to find an image of Tres in Rozen garb, and you're right, different. Kinda similar, but definitely not the same character... Though in that pic Tres does indeed have a "gnarly metal eye" it's not the same nor are some of the small uniform details. I'd say that it's definitely one of Tres' "brothers" much like HC-IIX aka Duo Iqus. So depending on the number for him I'd say he'd be Unus (HC-IX) / Quattuor (HC-IVX) / Quinque (HC-VX) / Sex (HC-VIX) / Septum (HC-VIIX) / Octo (HC-VIIIX) / Novem (HC-IXX) / Decem (HC-XX) Iqus if he goes by the same naming style as the other two. And there were thirteen? I'd seen ten which would fit the single X in their numbering...
__________________
Next cons: Katsucon 2013
Current Cosplays: Jobs - Eureka 7, Madarame Ikkaku - Bleach (Karakura High), Rude - FFVII/AC, Sakata Gintoki - Gintama, TK - Angel Beats!, Yasushi Takagi (Yasu) - Nana
Coming Cosplays: Clown Biker - Akira (revamp), HC-?X (Rozen Kreuz) - Trinity Blood, Keiji Maeda - Samurai Warriors (bald), Mist Gun - Fairy Tail, Reddas - FFXII Spider Jerusalem - Transmetropolitan, Voldo - SC III
Bringing bald cosplaying to a convention near you.
Infinitywulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2006, 11:17 AM   #12
Kaidoh Kio
morganmorganmorgan
 
Kaidoh Kio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinitywulf
Actually after doing a lil more research I managed to find an image of Tres in Rozen garb, and you're right, different. Kinda similar, but definitely not the same character... Though in that pic Tres does indeed have a "gnarly metal eye" it's not the same nor are some of the small uniform details. I'd say that it's definitely one of Tres' "brothers" much like HC-IIX aka Duo Iqus. So depending on the number for him I'd say he'd be Unus (HC-IX) / Quattuor (HC-IVX) / Quinque (HC-VX) / Sex (HC-VIX) / Septum (HC-VIIX) / Octo (HC-VIIIX) / Novem (HC-IXX) / Decem (HC-XX) Iqus if he goes by the same naming style as the other two. And there were thirteen? I'd seen ten which would fit the single X in their numbering...
Woah thats a hot picture Chris lol. It amazes me how you find all this stuff -_- But yes, it makes more sense that he's just a Robot.
__________________
Otakon '08
Reira Serizawa (school uniform)~Nana
Alice ~ Alice in Wonderland (Disney version)
Kururu Sumeragi ~ Air Gear
Yukari Hayasaka ~ Paradise Kiss
Kaidoh Kio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2006, 12:23 PM   #13
Infinitywulf
Howling round the room...
 
Infinitywulf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 569
Actually the explination I found of them is they're cyborgs with a real brainstem/spinal cord, but all else is mechanical/bio organic machine. Thus Tres and Duo's insane abilities with guns and all. Still having Tres as a jumping off point gave me a good lead on what to research and giving me some ideas for our apparently once again "mystery" Rozen Kreuz.
__________________
Next cons: Katsucon 2013
Current Cosplays: Jobs - Eureka 7, Madarame Ikkaku - Bleach (Karakura High), Rude - FFVII/AC, Sakata Gintoki - Gintama, TK - Angel Beats!, Yasushi Takagi (Yasu) - Nana
Coming Cosplays: Clown Biker - Akira (revamp), HC-?X (Rozen Kreuz) - Trinity Blood, Keiji Maeda - Samurai Warriors (bald), Mist Gun - Fairy Tail, Reddas - FFXII Spider Jerusalem - Transmetropolitan, Voldo - SC III
Bringing bald cosplaying to a convention near you.

Last edited by Infinitywulf : 08-31-2006 at 12:26 PM.
Infinitywulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2006, 05:59 PM   #14
Chii Motosuwa
Rage Octopus
 
Chii Motosuwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsylockeKagura
Well, as far as i know, yep, it's Tres =X
(Then Jane Judith Jocelyn, Guderian, Isaac von Kampfer, Dietrich, Cain, then Heis Hexe, Balthasar von Neuman, Kaspar von Neuman, Melchior von Neuman) ^^'
That's not Jane Judith Jocelyn - she's one of the Albion Navy with Mary Spencer. That person's name is Susanne von Skorzeny, the Red Baroness.
__________________
Future Cosplays:
Elizabeth [ Bioshock Infinite ] - I-no [ Guilty Gear XX ] - Muraki Kazutaka [ Yami no Matsuei ] - Travis Touchdown [ No More Heroes 2 ] - Cain Knightlord [ Trinity Blood ] - Fran [ Final Fantasy XII ]
Chii Motosuwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2006, 08:08 PM   #15
Kaidoh Kio
morganmorganmorgan
 
Kaidoh Kio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinitywulf
Actually the explination I found of them is they're cyborgs with a real brainstem/spinal cord, but all else is mechanical/bio organic machine. Thus Tres and Duo's insane abilities with guns and all. Still having Tres as a jumping off point gave me a good lead on what to research and giving me some ideas for our apparently once again "mystery" Rozen Kreuz.
*applauds*
__________________
Otakon '08
Reira Serizawa (school uniform)~Nana
Alice ~ Alice in Wonderland (Disney version)
Kururu Sumeragi ~ Air Gear
Yukari Hayasaka ~ Paradise Kiss
Kaidoh Kio is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:21 AM.


Copyright 2002-2017 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.