Rules (Updated July 30)
IMPORTANT: Non-cosplay items are not allowed.
1. The Cosplay.com Marketplace is a free service available to all registered and active Cosplay.com members who are members of Cosplay.com in good standing.
2. Buyer beware. Cosplay.com is not responsible for any transactions that take place using the marketplace. The service is provided as-is, for our members to use at their own discretion. By using the service, you agree to not hold Cosplay.com liable for any issues that arise from the use of the service.
3. Seller beware. Cosplay.com is not responsible for any transactions that take place using the marketplace. The service is provided as-is, for our members to use at their own discretion. By using the service, you agree to not hold Cosplay.com liable for any issues that arise from the use of the service.
4. Cosplay.com does not warrant the accuracy of any ad or any information posted in the marketplace.
5. By posting an ad, you warrant that the item is in your possession and is available for sale. No pre-sales are allowed.
6. Cosplay.com may, at its sole discretion, remove any ad without the permission of the seller.
7. Anyone receiving repeated complaints will have their account reviewed, with possible site-wide account suspension.
8. All items posted for sale must be used/pre-owned items. NO RESELLERS ALLOWED. Breaking this rule is the fastest way to get banned from the site completely.
9. All advertisements expire after 30 days. After expiration, you may relist your item if it hasn't sold yet.
10. All "commission" ads must be cosplay-related.
11. Photography services, including but not limited to photoshoots, photo prints and photo manipulation, are not allowed at this time.
12. Your ad may not link to any website selling new cosplay items.
13. Your ad may not be used for the purpose of sending people to another website, unless the site or page is under your ownership and is not dedicated to selling something other than what you are posting.
14. Linking to items on eBay and Etsy is allowed, however it must follow the rest of the rules here to be eligible (e.g. must be a used item, must not violate other category rules). It must also not be an obvious attempt at driving traffic to a full store hidden behind a used item for sale.
15. No contact lenses.
16. Please clearly define the terms of your sale in your ad details. For example, if you are only accepting Paypal, then say so.
17. Describe your item as specifically as possible.
18. Keywords used in ad placements must be relevant to the item for sale. Intentional keyword abuse will result in the removal of the advertisement.
20. No illegal items. No obscene items. No bootlegs. By using this service you agree to adhere to all applicable laws with regard to the legality, sale, accuracy, payment, and delivery of any item contained in any advertisement you submit.
21. Transactions must be completed off-site. Cosplay.com is not responsible for your transaction. Cosplay.com will not review your transaction. Cosplay.com will not arbitrate or broker your transaction.
22. You are allowed to have up to five (5) active ads in the marketplace at any given time.
23. When an item is sold, please mark it as sold. You can do so by editing your thread title to say so (preferred), or by putting "SOLD" in the first post in your thread somewhere.
24. Images linked to must be of the actual item you are selling. You must own the rights to the image you are using, or must have permission from the photographer to post it.
25. No selling of your items in comments for other items. You may not take sales from other members by posting in their threads.
26. If you post more than one ad in a Commission category, we will remove all but the oldest ad.
27. Feedback left must be from personal experience with the seller. Posting hearsay or information not from your own personal experience will be deleted and may result in account suspension.
28. Cosplay.com reserves the right to modify these rules at any time. It is up to you to periodically check the rules for your own compliance.
Last edited by Admin : 07-31-2017 at 02:07 AM.