Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 08-08-2013, 10:32 PM   #1
Blackrose71398

Hetalia Cosplayers United

First of all I have been trying to make a Hetalia cosplay group in my area, but no luck at all I know very sad indeed. So I am making this for others to join in who have the same problem as well or want to join in for fun. I had some ideas of wut we can do like have a nation meeting and put it on YouTube or a music video or anything u can think of, I am up for ideas.

I myself play only one character and that is China, so hes taken , but all other Hetalia character are available as of now. If u play multiple characters that is great as well. And later on, we can add more people. I would like to fill all of axis and allies characters first. And, cause I feel like this, if u r worried like I wont get the part because I don't sound like the character or look like them, don't worry it is first come first serve, BUT I emphasize greatly, u must have some sort of costume to get the part. I have to say though I don't have my costume yet, but I will get it within a week and a half. It won't be a problem just get something before we start filming or something.

The way we can communicate is through Skype, which my username is the same as my name on here. And if u add me, PLEAZE tell me it's u so and so because if u don't I will get scared and be like who r u!?!? and not add u. So pleaze tell me something. And if we can't communicate through Skype, we will find another way.

I also have to say, I am so new to this, so I was thinking if someone who knows more of wut to do and is willing to take up the position of sort of being the head leader of this group. I would glad step down and give it to somebody else.

That is about it, so got any other questions just ask me and I will get back to u as soon as I can. I hope to hear from all u cray-cray Hetalia fans out there, just like me

Last edited by Blackrose71398 : 08-09-2013 at 11:35 PM.
Blackrose71398 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-10-2013, 10:03 PM   #2
Blackrose71398

Bump!
Unread 08-11-2013, 07:15 PM   #3
QuinnPenn

Hi

Hey, I have a group locally, but would like to do an online group. I do England, and Hungary.(Even though my friends say I should be America.)I'm somewhat new, and have no clue how Skype works, I do have an Skype account(QuinnPenn). I would like to film Hetaoni, or an audio version of Auf Wiedersehen, sweetheart.
QuinnPenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2013, 08:18 PM   #4
Blackrose71398

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuinnPenn View Post
Hey, I have a group locally, but would like to do an online group. I do England, and Hungary.(Even though my friends say I should be America.)I'm somewhat new, and have no clue how Skype works, I do have an Skype account(QuinnPenn). I would like to film Hetaoni, or an audio version of Auf Wiedersehen, sweetheart.

Oh yay, ok ill add u. I just saw on Skype. I have been busy all day with no wifi. Oh yay again u can play more characters thats good. Ya im new too, I have no idea of wut im doin. I need all the help I can get. Those r great ideas. I am up for anything! Ill add u and we can talk more.
Unread 08-13-2013, 12:12 PM   #5
RedRiidingHood

Hi! ^^ I sent you a message about it but I was wondering if I could be Prussia! ^^

My skype is the name username as on here.
RedRiidingHood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013, 01:21 AM   #6
Blackrose71398

Yay more people, but there is still room. Just bumpin here.
Unread 08-14-2013, 02:57 PM   #7
hetaliartist

Hi! I think it's a great idea to do an online group! I cosplay Iceland, Prussia, Holy Rome, and Revolutionary War England. I would be happy to be any of those for the group. I do have a Skype account so I can add you if you would like. I would love to be a part of the group because it seems like it would be a great idea. BTW I'm otakudoublebassist on Skype.

I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are. -Mewtwo

-Both of these fantastic quotes are from Mewtwo Strikes Back. It just goes to show how much better the first movie was compared to the newest movie.
hetaliartist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013, 03:07 PM   #8
Blackrose71398

Oh yay. I just got ur Skype thing. Yes yes the more the merrier. We will figure out who will play who soon and ya welcome to the club!
Unread 08-14-2013, 03:37 PM   #9
I-ai

Hello Is this for an online group and is this global?

Last edited by I-ai : 03-02-2014 at 05:09 PM.
I-ai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013, 04:46 PM   #10
Blackrose71398

Hello there. Yes it is. Its for Hetalia. Do u play a character?

Last edited by Blackrose71398 : 08-14-2013 at 04:53 PM.
Unread 08-14-2013, 05:01 PM   #11
I-ai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackrose71398 View Post
Hello there. Yes it is. Its for Hetalia. Do play a character?
I have a wig for N.Italy which I plan on using for chibitalia

Last edited by I-ai : 03-02-2014 at 05:08 PM.
I-ai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013, 05:11 PM   #12
afflitto

Hi! Do you think I could be casual S. Italy? I can also do a casual Spain in a pinch. Haven't made any uniforms yet, hehheh, since most my cosplays are AUs (such as Romaheta).

Skype is silver_not_grey
afflitto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2013, 02:10 PM   #13
hetaliartist

Alright, Romano and Spain are yours if you would like to join. Don't worry about the uniforms, as long as we can tell who you are, it's fine. BTW everyone needs to be friends with each other on Skype. So I'll send you a request and I'll tell Blackrose to as well.

I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are. -Mewtwo

-Both of these fantastic quotes are from Mewtwo Strikes Back. It just goes to show how much better the first movie was compared to the newest movie.
hetaliartist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2013, 01:24 PM   #14
Angelmage99

You can always find out who is hosting a Hetalia day in your area.

Here is the site.

http://hetalia-day.com/
Angelmage99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2013, 07:34 PM   #15
afflitto

okay, awesome! I've accepted those friend requests! Who else do I need to friend?

Ahh, this is exciting! I've always wanted to be a part of a cosplay group!
afflitto is offline   Reply With Quote