Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games

Unread 08-01-2003, 01:50 AM   #46
khamryn
SE Addict

BabySnowLeopard- ::Starts raiding pics now that my computer is functional again.:: ::Blinks:: Ani-magic eh? Hmm... I might do that X3 And damn.. I have a lil magic user (Sirius Black. ::coughcough:: ), brand new aco, and a to-be swordie on chaos. ::sweatdrop.:: oh well though. hehe.
khamryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2003, 12:15 PM   #47
Sciguy
Agent R

Those pictures that Snow Leopard had on the first page are not the "Amazon" and "Bersrker." Anyone who played during Beta 1, when we first got a whiff of the idea of 2-2 job classes, would know that the girl is a concept design for the female hunter and the guy is a concept design of a class that turned into the knight. kRO was only weeks off getting their 2-2 classes at the time, so Gravity released the concept photos to them, which then filtered to us. I've been playing for 3 years, I know almost anything and everything there is to know about RO. I'm even starting to pray to Christy =

Hey, what are everyone's handles on iRO? Maybe we could all get together and form a Cosplay.com Guild.

Last edited by Sciguy : 08-01-2003 at 12:18 PM.
Sciguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2003, 04:36 PM   #48
khamryn
SE Addict

Squiguy- Depends on which server you want. >.> My main character on Loki is already in a guild though. :x
khamryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2003, 12:15 PM   #49
Nightmare

Well, I haven't played in a while, I stopped right before I got assassin. But I'm on the Loki server under the name Dark_Ryu. I'll be glad to join a guild if my friend doesn't recruit me for the Pen15 club guild.
Unread 08-05-2003, 04:51 PM   #50
Phavorianne
mutant Favonius

My gosh, Sciguy, that was amazingly rude. It wasn't even aimed at me, and I'm offended. Please choose your words more carefully in the future!
BTW, I hope you realize "I know almost anything and everything there is to know about RO. I'm even starting to pray to Christy" is an incredible contradiction.

On the other hand, no one said they weren't concept designs or that they were amazons and berserkers. That's just the tag the creators of those files put on them. And I even stated on mine that it was speculation. But now that BSL pointed out they came with the rest of the primary 2nd classes, I remember what they are. So now the general reader knows. So far stated, there are only four 3rd classes that have been revealed.

I would strongly advise against creating a Cosplay.com guild. RO players are in general anti-cosplay. Plus, you would be misrepresenting by calling yourself Cosplay.com, since you are not staff, and there are already several guilds of cosplayers in RO. This isn't to say you can't start another cosplayer's guild, but you shouldn't link this group with Cosplay.com, even if that's where you found your guildmembers.

~X3 so does anyone have a link to the pic with the girl cosplaying the "amazon"? I wanna see it! I haven't seen many RO cosplays from European countries, but there must be a lot *__* I mean, just look how crazy we are.....

~Paff
Phavorianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2003, 09:37 PM   #51
Iori E
Baka baka BAKA!!!

*comes back to thread after an eternity*

Quote:
Originally posted by BabySnowLeopard
IE I still think you should cosplay Illari >_> Promise me you'll never cosplay Tart >_<
Awww, why not??? ;___;

I don't even play RO much anymore. Leveling is starting to become an incredible bore, and I can only play for an hour or two when I get to play... and that's not every day.

Still will be the Munak! XD
Unread 08-06-2003, 09:37 AM   #52
Mythril
The Mythril Rose

Hey everyone! I was browsing through cosplaylab.com and I came across a picture of a rogue (which I think is pretty accurate -- I have seen the sprites for it from kro)

--Just Wanted to Share

http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers...ostumeid=21666

Plus -- Poring Costume is complete now!
Mythril is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2003, 12:03 PM   #53
Kia
Queen of Tacky Costumes

I can't wait to see pictures of the Rogue when it's done. That costume is on my "to do" list. I just think it's really cool. Thanks for the info. ^_^

[Kia's 2012 Convention Season:]
[Con-G - Ad Astra 31 - Anime North - Polaris 26]

[Planned costumes for 2012:]
[NEW: Suki/Lily/Mime]
[TO FINISH: Sakura/Ayumi
]
Kia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2003, 04:41 PM   #54
BabySnowLeopard
Panthera Sapiens K

ahhhhh omg Mythril your costume is SO CUTE! X3 I love the hat =D *prepares for a lv 10 JT* Lex A anyone? j/k XD

lol those don't look like concept art to me, they look like finished pieces. And I can tell you, that picture people had labelled as "Amazon" looks nothing like my hunter XD I suppose you're also going to tell me that other picture that was released was the concept art for the male hunter. Oh wait, that was the Bard O_O heh heh.

Wow did alpha really last more than a year and a half? It didn't seem like that long *_* *doesn't remember* Then again, alpha was so different and primitive, you can hardly call it the same game =P

ouuu Khamryn what guild are you in?
<~ in Caltech Guardians ^^;;; our guild leader has the BEST pet lol!
But I play mostly on Chaos... we have two guilds there...

~Kie
BabySnowLeopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2003, 10:17 PM   #55
Mythril
The Mythril Rose

I'm not sure about the pictures, but I have a great site if you want to see how the characters look with the new 2-2 sprites!!

http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconVa...upertino/9230/

And BabySnowLeopard, I'm glad you like it! After Otakon I should have tons of photos with me actually In costume ^_^ I'm so excited!!
Mythril is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2003, 10:02 AM   #56
Kia
Queen of Tacky Costumes

hehehe, it's like playing paper dolls! ^_^

[Kia's 2012 Convention Season:]
[Con-G - Ad Astra 31 - Anime North - Polaris 26]

[Planned costumes for 2012:]
[NEW: Suki/Lily/Mime]
[TO FINISH: Sakura/Ayumi
]
Kia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2003, 11:57 AM   #57
Nightmare

Well, I have my assassin costume done, I just need to get the katar done, then I will be all set. And I am currently working on those right now. As soon as I get done with it, I'll try to post it on here if anyone wants to see it.
Unread 08-07-2003, 05:51 PM   #58
sevette
the genkinator

i wanna do either an archer or hunter for anime boston 04, but i dunno if i'll have time/funds. -__- even if i don't, i wanna at least make a stuffed poring to carry around, and some earmuffs or a kitty band. ^^

oh, and for anyone who's interested...here's a sewing pattern for a stuffed poring from prontera.net. :3

http://www.prontera.net/downloads/poring.jpg
sevette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2003, 01:20 AM   #59
Nightmare

O_O that reminds me!!! Does anyone know where I can buy or make a sakkat for my costume, although it doesn't really need it, I think that it'll be cool if I can get one. And I also have to find a raccoon plushie. I want my smokie pet with me also. He'll be my little friend that stays on my hat if I can get one.
Unread 08-10-2003, 04:10 PM   #60
Mouse
Village Idiot: Wanted

I was thinking about how i wished I could do an RO costume for AWA9 this year, but I had no sewing machine... but then it came to me! I could go as an OBB! I'll just find a niiiiice big box, and spray paint it a faded blue. Insant iRO!

Erm, also. Anyone with carrot juice, carrots, or empty bottles willing to trade or tell me if this thing is ALWAYS GOING TO EAT THIS MUCH, please contact Hidesato on the chaos server. I can usually be found on the second level of the payon dungeon with a psychopathic bunny named Mochi following me around.

Thank you.

Last edited by Mouse : 08-10-2003 at 04:13 PM.
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote