Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 05-23-2011, 10:58 AM   #946
jorgwe

im sorry celia i hope u find ur other half XD everybody have a twin soul somewhere XD
jorgwe is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-23-2011, 12:08 PM   #947
bengattle

Here I am!

Name: Jake Miller

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Female, any kind of relationship, long term would be nice, though I'm not picky
Interests: Anime, Manga, Drawing, Japanese, Cartoons basically, Cosplaying, I could go on for days. Let's just leave it at the simple stuff
Summary: Well... I had my first girlfriend when I was 13, lasted 7 months even, but I had to move schools after a location change made it difficult. Now 16 and I'm still single and still haven't had my first kiss, but all I want is an awesome girl who shares the same interests as me who I can be best friends with, heh. Close enough to a relationship yeah? But I don't think I'll find much on here though, considering like... nobody else is from Australia. But other than that, PM me if you wanna talk, I'll probably never check this post again. ))

Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): All of the A-left

http://www.facebook.com/bengattle
Unread 05-23-2011, 03:21 PM   #948
WolfCC
Musashi's Disciple

@bengattle.
Don't worry about the first kiss thing.
I didn't have my first kiss until I was a month away from my 17th birthday.
Now, I'm almost 19... and sex bores me.
Life moves fast.
:/

Live action anime intro:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbutWefX0ls
(Workin' on it)

Rapping:
http://soundedoutthoughts.tumblr.com/

Acting in a short film:
http://vimeo.com/25092745

More recent fight scene:
http://vimeo.com/19578792

Kicks with the other member of Cosplay Congress

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNvwqG5tL9w

Okay enough links.
WolfCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2011, 10:40 PM   #949
Celia Rose
wanna-be abs of steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgwe View Post
im sorry celia i hope u find ur other half XD everybody have a twin soul somewhere XD
I don't know yet if he's my other half, but I have a very sweet guy back in the rainy city. Hopefully he does turn out to be my other half, though. xD
Unread 05-24-2011, 12:24 AM   #950
Moonsong
salt

Putting this up here despite my low hopes. This is a cute thread!

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Males or females, for anything from friendship to an eventual relationship. It's okay if it doesn't work out - I like friends too.

Interests: Aside from the obvious anime and manga, I enjoy doing things outdoors. I frequently go to the Adirondacks, as my family has a house up there, and we do everything - swimming, biking, trekking through the woods, tubing on the lake, kayaking, or just plain walking. So yeah, you should probably like being outside. >.> Animals, drawing, Alaska, music, horseback riding, and the weather also fascinate me.

Summary: Drama-free girl looking for a drama-free relationship, but I'm a little wary of relationships after being hurt repeatedly.. I'm a bit old fashioned. I'm almost always cheery, willing to try new things, and generally looking for someone I can be close with, snuggle and talk to. After moving, I feel like I don't know anyone around here besides a handful of socially awkward people who are nice, but can't seem to be bothered to ask how I am once in a while, so it'd be great to finally have someone nice to spend my time with!

Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): Animal Planet, Nat Geo Wild, Kuroshitsuji, Naruto, Panty & Stocking, My Little Pony, Vampire Knight, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, Vocaloid, Trans Siberian Orchestra..Damn, I could go on for a while.. o.o

Oh, edit: If you want to talk to me, drop me a PM. ^^ Also, holy crap:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheAteMyHeart View Post
I'ma just shyly poke my head in here.

OTHER SINGLE COSPLAYERS LIVE HERE? /amazed. shy wave.

people die when they are kawaii
future cons: anime nyc '17 // AX '18

Last edited by Moonsong : 05-24-2011 at 12:49 AM.
Moonsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2011, 12:31 AM   #951
Rose of Battle
lolwut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celia Rose View Post
Agreed here.
But, I'm also in situations with both my exes where all bridges have been burned and we really can't start over again.

That works for me, though, because the last thing I need is one of them barging in on my current relationship.
I bridged the bridges of my exes, too. XD The first one happened when I dumped him and he threatened to kill himself if I didn't take him back. I told him that I never wanted to speak to him again. The other happened about 8 months after our break-up when I told him that he was a really crappy friend and I didn't really want anything to do with him again.

And hey, my life is relatively more relaxing now!

Looking forward to 2016! -- Katsucon, Genericon, Colossalcon, Otakon

Find me on my Facebook page!
Rose of Battle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2011, 01:53 AM   #952
StanDarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose of Battle View Post
I bridged the bridges of my exes, too. XD The first one happened when I dumped him and he threatened to kill himself if I didn't take him back. I told him that I never wanted to speak to him again. The other happened about 8 months after our break-up when I told him that he was a really crappy friend and I didn't really want anything to do with him again.

And hey, my life is relatively more relaxing now!
Generally how things go haha.

I'll throw mine in here on the off chance someone that actually lives in this crappy state sees my post!

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Females for friendships/relationships, and males with similar interests for friendships only.

Interests: Older anime like Adult Swim and Toonami classics, cosplay, fooling around with computers, Air Planes, my job (which is a secret! (σ ̄ー ̄)σ), video games FF games especially!!, walking/jogging/running 5ks 10ks, hitting the gym, hanging out with buddies, finding new places to eat, playing piano, and just relaxing in general.

Headed back home to Texas for a few weeks to spend time with family and friends on the 4th of June, and plan on going to A-Kon. If anyone needs a ride there from the Arlington area or wants to hang out at the con hit me up sometime or add me on facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/CapsLockCruiseControl

and here's a video of me playing piano I literally just uploaded today. It still needs some work. :/ sorry for the poor audio quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7byS82j6Dhc
StanDarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2011, 07:29 AM   #953
pltshp
i did what i have to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader_8 View Post
Remember kids, "just say no to exes!"
This. My ex and I split up for a while, got back together and now I really wish that I didn't bother. It wasn't worth it.
pltshp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2011, 11:22 AM   #954
jorgwe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celia Rose View Post
I don't know yet if he's my other half, but I have a very sweet guy back in the rainy city. Hopefully he does turn out to be my other half, though. xD
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww XD good luk XD
jorgwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2011, 11:43 PM   #955
Tenshi0080
SuperSentaiHero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeleneHino View Post
yup, my ex asked me out again and I said yes two weeks later he dumped me
im going to call you and superkick you in your chin....
Hyakkiyakou wo buttagiru!! Slash the crime wave!" Hitotsu! Hidou na Akuji o Nikumi! One! Hating the Inhuman Evil! Seigi wa Katsu! Justice Will Win! Hyakkiyakou wa Buttagiru! Jigoku no Banken! Deka Masutā! Cutting down hundreds of evil doers! Hell's Guard Dog! Deka Master!"
Tenshi0080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2011, 02:11 PM   #956
Kratos99
Boo! Wait, you're dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonsong View Post

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Males or females, for anything from friendship to an eventual relationship. It's okay if it doesn't work out - I like friends too.

Interests: Aside from the obvious anime and manga, I enjoy doing things outdoors. I frequently go to the Adirondacks, as my family has a house up there, and we do everything - swimming, biking, trekking through the woods, tubing on the lake, kayaking, or just plain walking. So yeah, you should probably like being outside. >.> Animals, drawing, Alaska, music, horseback riding, and the weather also fascinate me.

Summary: Drama-free girl looking for a drama-free relationship, but I'm a little wary of relationships after being hurt repeatedly.. I'm a bit old fashioned. I'm almost always cheery, willing to try new things, and generally looking for someone I can be close with, snuggle and talk to. After moving, I feel like I don't know anyone around here besides a handful of socially awkward people who are nice, but can't seem to be bothered to ask how I am once in a while, so it'd be great to finally have someone nice to spend my time with!

Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): Animal Planet, Nat Geo Wild, Kuroshitsuji, Naruto, Panty & Stocking, My Little Pony, Vampire Knight, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, Vocaloid, Trans Siberian Orchestra..Damn, I could go on for a while.. o.o

What's wrong with being single in New York? =P
I'm single and I live in New York. Lol.
Also, don't have low hopes! Keep your hopes high. -Nods-
But, that's coming from me, a downer. Lol.
Kratos99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2011, 04:00 PM   #957
hd1bar
Neon Equalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurairis View Post
Haha is it that odd? Lol you'd think from the size of AX there'd be alot more SoCal people on here haha.
Don't get me wrong, there are. Just...not a lot that are close. Not to me, at least. I'm from a lesser-known town, you see.
hd1bar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2011, 08:44 PM   #958
Kaze Saffire
...Rose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonsong View Post

Yayyyy more and more New Yorkers keep coming out hah hah

Katsucon 20:

Thursday: Hamtaro
Friday - Default Alibaba Salujah
Fog Troupe Alibaba Salujah

Facebook meh XD http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...00003760496949
Kaze Saffire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2011, 12:49 PM   #959
Ferreter
What is this tomfoolery?

This thread is absolutely adorable to me for no particular reason. Eh, may as ell contribute.

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Either gender, for any type of relationship--just friends to long term c:

Interests: Cosplay, obviously, but also drawing, writing, photography, cartoons/anime, hiking, camping... I'll leave it there but the list goes on forever.

Summary: If there's anything I despise, it's drama. I'm pretty frank and direct because of this, which tends to come across as calloused >.> I adore doing just about everything. Seriously, I'm into everything from opera to death metal, hiking outdoors to video games, parkour to sitting around watching the clouds. I'm looking for any sort of relationship, including long-distance, because honestly, who lives in Idaho?

Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV) in no particular order: Elder Scrolls, Panty and Stocking, Tactics, Dragon Age, Dark Cloud, Homestuck, Hannibal, Death Note, League of Extraordinary Gentlmen... I'll stop there before I go on and on and on and on.
Ferreter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2011, 04:47 PM   #960
Celia Rose
wanna-be abs of steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferreter View Post
This thread is absolutely adorable to me for no particular reason. Eh, may as ell contribute.

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Either gender, for any type of relationship--just friends to long term c:

Interests: Cosplay, obviously, but also drawing, writing, photography, cartoons/anime, hiking, camping... I'll leave it there but the list goes on forever.

Summary: If there's anything I despise, it's drama. I'm pretty frank and direct because of this, which tends to come across as calloused >.> I adore doing just about everything. Seriously, I'm into everything from opera to death metal, hiking outdoors to video games, parkour to sitting around watching the clouds. I'm looking for any sort of relationship, including long-distance, because honestly, who lives in Idaho?

Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV) in no particular order: Elder Scrolls, Panty and Stocking, Tactics, Dragon Age, Dark Cloud, Homestuck, Hannibal, Death Note, League of Extraordinary Gentlmen... I'll stop there before I go on and on and on and on.
You like Panty & Stocking and live in Idaho. How have we not crossed paths yet??

Which part of Idaho are you from? I'm up in the panhandle.