Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Katsucon

Unread 02-07-2003, 12:58 PM   #46
SailorMo
Gran'ma Moonie

Quote:
Originally posted by Recca-kun
I'll be around the hotel at some point (sooner than later is what I'm planning) if anyone wants to hang out... I think I'll have to decline on going out for drinks though. I'll wear one of my blue shiny shirts, so just look for a Yuuhi look-alike wearing that and maybe playing a Neo-Geo Pocket.
YAY!!

That's ok... I won't be drinking either.. alcohol makes very ssssslleeeeeeepppyyyy... : (

Skittles or ginseng iced tea, on the other hand.... WHHHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

^__^

Aging is inevitable, however maturity is optional!

Next convention: AnimeNEXT!
SailorMo is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-07-2003, 10:31 PM   #47
Kataiya

well, since it seems I can go, ill probly be there thurseday too. Maybe around 4-6ish. Ill try to stay in the lobby and draw, but I might get bored and run around the hotel looking for soda machines or something. I dun think Ill go out to the bar tho ::doesnt drink:: x.x
Kataiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2003, 10:34 PM   #48
Yui
morally ambiguous
All-Seeing Eye

Hey, how refreshing to see so many other peeps who don't drink. Well, I don't either, but I'll be in the bar anyway because now I told so many people to look out there. ^_^* Somehow, I think all us Katsu people will be pretty obvious no matter where we're loitering about.
Unread 02-08-2003, 02:44 AM   #49
pookie-kun
neko-boy extraordinaire!

I might be there thursday night. All depends on my ride situation.
pookie-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2003, 03:25 AM   #50
Tenshi
Needs more sparkles

Well dang.

My flight gets in later than I thought (8:44) so I guess I'll see everyone on Friday ^^.

Next Up:Mad Hatter Tamaki (Ouran Host Club), Tuxedo Mask (Sera Myu) and Kaitou Sinbad (Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne)
I declare this The Year of Making Epic Jackets
Tenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2003, 11:57 AM   #51
Lilli
Alabaster Princess

LOL! So many people speaking of inebriation! I figured the bar is more going to be just a place to meet up and hang out. We're not staging a miniature frat party I dunno 'bout everyone else, but I'd rather not have a hang-over on Friday morning :3 So nah, even if you don't drink, don't feel like you can't come!! I'm sure they serve sodas, or like maybe appetizers, if you're a Standard Starving Otaku, hehee :3

._. A couple of cosplayers getting tipsy and being entertaining is just a nice possible perk :3 Mibuzen, you and the afore-mentioned dragonfly thingie intrigues and worries me at the same time, LOL!!! (Will your hair be like Tasuki's? LOL If so, may I bring a camera? XD ) What can I say but "waaai, Katsu :3"
Lilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2003, 03:46 PM   #52
Mibuzen

I cut all of my hair off a month and a half ago. It's grown pretty well since them but it's not Tasuki level anymore so I'm going to have a sign with me saying Nuriko cut my hair off when I told her Hotohori made a pass at me.
Mibuzen is offline   Reply With Quote