Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Crossplay

Unread 11-25-2013, 06:32 PM   #1
PrettyLady

I want a large jiggly bottom

I am wanting to make a large butt that jiggles and claps when I move it.

I am thinking the best way to do this would be to make a mold and make a fake skin out of silicon that I can fill with a liquid balloon and then padding of some sort. I don't know what kind of silicon or other material would be best. It needs to be able to withstand heavy twerking without tearing, loosing its shape, or drooping. It needs to move when I shake it but pop back into place until the next gyration.

I am confident in my mold making abilities but I am only finding how to make fake breastplates and the breastplates I have come across do not jiggle and wiggle in the way that I would like. When I drop it low and bring it up slow I want it to look like something off of worldstarhiphop.

Please someone help me. I don't have much money available to experiment so I'm really wanting to get it right on one of the first tries.

Thanks!
PrettyLady is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-02-2013, 03:45 AM   #2
mohsinj677

Mohsin

I am confident in my mold making abilities but I am only finding how to make fake breastplates and the breastplates I have come across do not jiggle and wiggle in the way that I would like. When I drop it low and bring it up slow I want it to look like something off of worldstarhiphop.