Hello, so I have a room reserved for the Con at the Con Hotel
, LAX Marriott
, I will try to get us a pool view room. Here is the information about the room and myself below:
: (Check-in Date) Friday
, January 9th, 2014 [Day 1
: (Check-out Date) Sunday
, January 11th, 2014 [Day 3
[Please note the dates, I did this in order to try to keep prices low]
-Payment: I prefer PayPal over anything since I get very nervous when waiting for people to pay me before check-in so PLEASE, I cannot stress this enough, PLEASE
pay me ahead of time if you know you are going to be late. I also accept cash if you cannot pay right away or cash is all you have; but if cash is all you have please pay me on time so we can get the room in a timely manner. I will hand out my PayPal info once everything is settled. **No Refunds**
-Available Spaces: 1
-Room Type: 2 Beds; Co-ed room.
-About Myself: I generally do not care where I sleep so I will be the first to give up the bed. I am a crossplayer/cosplayer so I have loads of make-up (i will have it all nice and organized in the bathroom) and I have cosplay stuff. I am a guy if you were wondering lol. Though I might just have one cosplay for this con. I love to party with my friends so I will be back to the room rather late, especially at this Con. There will be NO ROOM PARTIES
at all, so if you want to party then head outside. I want my room to stay a place to chill
and a place of rest
- Please be clean, if you cosplay and have things to do; I completely understand if it gets dirty, but please get clean after you come back to the room.
- Keep the Bathroom Clean
- Take a shower, I don't want stinky people in my room.
- Be okay with alcohol
- Be cool with people coming into the room after 12am, I will be back around 3am.
- I might have people over, but I won't bring them over without notifying everyone unless we are simply picking up something. Same goes for anyone wanting to bring their friends over, just notify me and I will be cool with it.
- I prefer heavy sleepers over light sleepers, but I am okay either way.
-18+ room, I do not want to be responsible for people who are under-aged.
- Please do not be that one person who is very anti-fun/social.
Please contact me through here by leaving a post/reply or by emailing me at email@example.com
with the subject being "ALA Hotel Room
" or you may leave a message on my Faceboook
(but I would not advice this since FB has problems when people send me messages when they are not on my friends list). The fastest way you will get a hold of me would be through email, thank you for taking the time to look through this post. ^-^ See you at con!