Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Photography > Photoshoot Scheduling

Unread 10-04-2017, 02:08 PM   #1
DanArt

Seeking New York Comic-Con (NYCC) Cosplayers

If your going to be in the area around the 5th to the 8th I will be walking around the area taking photograph for those days. I will not be going to the event itself but around the area. So please RSVP ( let me know ) before tomorrow or any other days.

tomorrow before 3PM strikes because I have to checkout something with my other work. Afterwards ( 6PM ) if you want to hire me out for tomorrow that would be great.

I used the MTA line for transportation.

If you want to hire me for that particular day for a specific need please notify me ASAP. Once that day hit I will be outside and will not check for awhile. Just doing some photo work, eating lunch, and talking with people.

Leave your number, or whichever the fastest way I am able to contact you back. No instagram please.
DanArt is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-07-2017, 09:49 AM   #2
DanArt

So photographes log.

Day 1: Was able to get pictures in entranced. I arrived around 11AM and that was still late. Had to leave around 2-PM.

Day 2: I arrived around 2PM and found tons of people taking photos in a park area that is still under construction. Some foilage but the bland backing of the lights is better for my purpose.

Saw some cosplayers getting ready but the lolita-clothing esque characters along with the
street-fighters was among the many in the park area.

My cam bat went out. So I resorted to my Lumia 1020 camera ( it is a camera with a phone built inside ).

Another problem was the SONY issue of the painted over ground. I have to scratch it down/off one day because my flashes is not responding ( which is a bad thing you know for a shot.

The other photographer was going to do more shooting at night. I wanted to follow him but my camera battery. Could have regrouped ( ran back to home base and change battery ).

......... Bare in mind it is columbus day weekend and due to the Puerto Rican thing it has affected the area.

Anyhows and so begins day three.
DanArt is offline   Reply With Quote