Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime LA

Unread 11-22-2013, 02:17 AM   #1
ungodubiquitous

Another Group Registration!

no longer accepting any more group registration members! sorry :<
Hi there!
So, I decided to do a group registration for ALA. If you want to join in my group (or any group really, but my group preferably! uwu), you get $15 off registration price; you pick up your badge normally and there are no other strings attached, it’s basically just like getting a discount for buying in bulk.
The event page I set up for it is here if you want to check it out! Feel free to invite friends too, Here’s the way it’ll work~
  1. Send me a message on Facebook, I'm the event creator in the link I just gave, or contact me through Tumblr or Skype (my username is ungodubiquitous on both) and let me know you’re interested in joining! You can message me here or comment here, but my response might be a tad bit slower.
  2. Send me the $35 and registration info. I’ll let you know everything I need info-wise once I talk to you, or you can just look here because everything listed there is what I need.
  3. I’ll keep you updated on our numbers as we go along, I’m ONLY going to keep track of people who have sent me money as confirmation. Sorry, I just don’t want to fiddle around with people sticking one foot in and telling me they’ll send me the money next week, next week, etc.
  4. If worse comes to worse and I can’t find twelve people by December 20th, I’ll paypal your money back to you so you can get your own registration done at full price~
If you’re a little hesitant about sending some stranger money over the internet, that’s totally understandable! So lemme help reassure you, if you’re on the fence. I’ve commissioned people and roomed with several people at anime conventions before and can give you my references if you’d like, for one. Second of all, everything’s gonna be done through Paypal, which is connected to my bank account- if you think something fishy’s going on, you can always report me there (of course, contact me with any problems or questions you have first please~)! Finally, you have my Facebook from the event and my username pretty much everywhere on the internet is ungodubiquitous, so it’s not like you couldn’t harass me to the ends of the earth if you decided you needed to!
Haha, anyway, I think that’s about it! Like I said, please just message me if you have any questions or want to get the group discount, thank you. <3

Last edited by ungodubiquitous : 11-25-2013 at 07:45 AM.
ungodubiquitous is offline   Reply With Quote