Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Fire Emblem

Unread 12-04-2008, 04:14 PM   #2371
Enny
Cosplay N00b!

I've always considered Serenes Forest the best Fire Emblem site out there, whether it's for official art or for random information: http://serenesforest.net/media/

Did anyone else see the Sacred Stones prototype characters? http://serenesforest.net/random/fe8debug/protoface.PNG
I would have loved to see an official artwork of that combo Tethys/Neimi.
Enny is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-04-2008, 04:25 PM   #2372
torterrafreak
~oOTorterrafreakOo~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooru18 View Post
A friend of mine wants to maybe cosplay Reyson. All I can say to that is good luck!

I have only played Path of Radience. ^^; I didn't like it at first but after finishing Devil May Cry 3, I began to play it again. I really like it! Rhys and Titania are soooo cool! Oscar amuses me. Soren just always seems to be in the line of fire. T___T Ranulf needs to come back soon!

Anyone have good picks of the Dragon Laguz prince? Or just the PoR characters in general. Saw the site that was posted a while ago, but I need better references. D:

Yulecon is tomorrow! Dx
Yeah, if I'm actually going to try it, I'm gonna need the luck. x3
I love all of those people, too. Trust me, after Soren gets a class change, he kicks freakin' butt. And I can't remember when Ranulf comes back. TT_TT
Serenes Forest is a good website, I also got the old tongue or 'heron language' installed on my computer from there and get a chart of all the words so whenever someone talks in old tongue, I can just translate it. ^^ It's awesome.

That sucks! I'm sorry. D:
torterrafreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2008, 05:43 PM   #2373
Luther
A wild LUTHER appeared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yueri View Post
Ill make the holiday card if people other than me, Windlord and Fire_Lily actually SEND THEIR PICTURES.

Yes, this is an internet ugly look at all of you who did not send it. >=/
Hey, don't look at me! I didn't have any FE costumes finished yet last year! u.u

There aren't any good pictures of our Kent and Sain costumes together so I think I'll have to have us take an extra especial picture for the sake of the holidays, maybe after the tree is up eheheh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enny View Post
Did anyone else see the Sacred Stones prototype characters? http://serenesforest.net/random/fe8debug/protoface.PNG
I would have loved to see an official artwork of that combo Tethys/Neimi.
Holy ship, no I did not! Those are really interesting, how did they get into the hands of the community? I'm digging Moulder's proto-outfit, and check out Kyle and Forde, looks like they initially planned to keep the red-green personality swap. Perhaps the change was for the better, Kyle looks too much like Kent (plus you gotta love the green 'fro, heheheh). From what we can see of Neimi's outfit it looks like she'd be really cute in it, I wonder if any art was made of it? Maybe it'll surface someday (think of how long it took for 85% of the official art to turn up, after all!)
Unread 12-05-2008, 04:09 AM   #2374
lucathia
Fishbones Lover :D

Long time no see everyone! *perks up at the mention of Christmas cards* I would love to join in, but I don't think Soren looks very holiday-ish?

Here's a pic of me as Soren from Halloween: (very belated, I know!)
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...s/IMG_0948.jpg

I opted not to draw his mark or wear red contacts since I was going to be teaching at my elementary school. ^^;; Not sure if it'd have been wise to draw the mark, since I've gotten remarks about it being like the Nazi symbol. The uh, ears are there because I was originally going to be a black cat.

.....fandom lj / ffnet.....
lucathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2008, 02:34 PM   #2375
Tooru18
Taste the Rainbow!

Aw! Kitty Soren is cute! I wants to steal! D: *holds back* Good job on the costume all the same.

Akon 2011: Akagane (Natsume), Duke Tigris (Trinity Blood)
Afest: ???
Tooru18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2008, 11:28 PM   #2376
Takemaru

Soren rocks hard.

I kind of want to cosplay as Rajaion now. Maybe Kyza or Marich. But all those designs...how the heck are those applied?
Unread 12-06-2008, 02:32 PM   #2377
torterrafreak
~oOTorterrafreakOo~

I'm not sure how I'm going to do anything for my cosplay, I'm not even sure who I'm doing yet. I wanna a laguz person, or Soren, Rhys, or basically anyone without armor. xD:
torterrafreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2008, 03:14 PM   #2378
Arroyo
for your health

Right now, my future FE cosplay plans are Selena Fluorspar and Prince Innes from SS. Because I like the SS characters so much more than the PoR/RD ones. But I'm working on so many other projects right now and Princess Zelda is my main priority, so who knows when we'll see them done. I havent even started on them! XD

Just an update from me lol. : D
Unread 12-08-2008, 03:42 PM   #2379
KensukeX
Thinking outside the box

Hi I need help finding reference pictures for Edward from Fire Emblem Radiant dawn. I want to do his Trueblade outfit but I think I may have to settle for his regular outfit. Can someone please help me find pictures. It will be very appreciated ^_^.
BolinFrom Legend of Korra
KensukeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2008, 09:32 AM   #2380
snowkirby
Kaka powers - UNITE!

Hey guys just popping in quick =O. Tiny progress (I got ribbon/trim for Marth) but TheRareHunterH over at the Super Smash Bros. thread was super awesome to give me REALLY GOOD references of Marth's cape insignia =O! If you guys ever need them just let me know and I'll be more than welcome to share . Lol the mystery has been solved, huzzah! Of course I thank Shiroi and anyone else who helped out too :3.

Yeep that is all lol ^_^;;.
Sunday - Espeon Gijinka (Pokemon)
snowkirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2008, 10:40 AM   #2381
snowkirby
Kaka powers - UNITE!

Sorry for the double post!! I have some more progress and a question .

I got my buckles for Marth via eBay ^.^ yay! I'm looking for commissioners for my resin gems for his brooch and belt also tho. I posted an ad at the Marketplace, but if you guys know of any good commissioners (or even if anyone here takes commissions) please let me know ^_^. Since I'm also following his FE3 design, I only need two gems for his brooch and belt (not his sword); one is a bright red and the other is a blood red; both are approx. 3" diameter.

If you also need refs I have them so just ask ! Thanks!!
Unread 12-15-2008, 01:28 PM   #2382
Tenkage-chan
Oldschool Sephy Fangirl

Been a while since I posted here. ;P

Well, I don't have any answers for dear snowkirby. But, I will be adding another FE cosplay under my belt. I hereby announce my plan to make Leanne from FE 9/10!!
Princess Shoukei: Twelve Kingdoms~ 100%
Kamiya Kaoru: Rurouni Kenshin (Jin-e Arc)
Serra: Fire Emblem~ 100%
Click To Visit The Cosplay Teahouse!
Tenkage-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2008, 05:13 PM   #2383
snowkirby
Kaka powers - UNITE!

Aw that's ok Tenkage ^_^;;! Good luck with your's tho !

LOL two mistakes with my buckles order (one for Marth, other for Sword Kirby):

1) I dunno how I did this but I only ordered half of what I needed for Sword Kirby's gloves...I think I was looking at the wrong thing on my list when I was ordering it XD; but second actually applies to Marth ;;

2) one of my buckles is different than the others ;;;;. Not by a whole lot buuut it's gonna throw off my gloves if I use it ^_^;;;.

So I ordered more for Sword Kirby ;; and I emailed the seller on the random rogue buckle ;;. Poor guy lol.
Unread 12-15-2008, 05:35 PM   #2384
Arroyo
for your health

Hey you guys, do you think this wig, Twiggy from Amphigory, in 24b would work for Innes?

http://amphigory.com/wigs_fy_twiggy.html

http://ui02.gamespot.com/2081/innes_2.jpg
Unread 12-15-2008, 05:50 PM   #2385
Enny
Cosplay N00b!

@ Arroyo: The wig looks like it would be a little too short in the back. It doesn't really show it in his official art, but in his sprite, Innes' hair is a little longer in the back. Would you be dying the wig? 24B seems a little too blonde. I always thought his sprite's hair color was a sort of pale grey-green.

I'm still planning on finishing Nino for Katsu, and the plan is to wear her on Saturday. If you do get to go, I hope I run into you. =)
Enny is offline   Reply With Quote