Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Legend of Zelda

Unread 04-03-2016, 04:21 PM   #11116
LadySmugleaf
Queen of Sarcasm

I finished and debuted my fem!Link from Ocarina of time.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4t...ew?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4t...ew?usp=sharing

I had a lot of fun and got quite a few compliments. Sunday, I ended up going low key with no wig or bulky props and I make an appearance in Akioboy's kamicon video! Y'all should check it out, I'm the Link playing the Ocarina (which I can and do play)
Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of photos with my gauntlets on because they got hot (they were fleecelined), so I'd tuck them into my belt.
planned cosplays:
Dark Linkle from Hyrule Warriors Legends
Impa from Hyrule Warriors
Sheik from Ocarina of Time
Hyrdeigon Gajinka from Pokemon

Last edited by LadySmugleaf : 04-03-2016 at 04:23 PM.
LadySmugleaf is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-07-2016, 06:54 AM   #11117
TunaTetrazzini
Beatbox Champion

Did a Hilda makeup test! http://tuna-tetrazzini.tumblr.com/po...-i-really-like

I still have 2 1/2 months until AX to finish her! I'm about halfway done, will update with pictures later.
Unread 04-16-2016, 07:17 AM   #11118
Viveeh
mango puff

Omg I got a mad urge to remake true form Midna right now. I actually had the Skull Kid remake in my list before that but yeah it just happened. DX I already got a wig too, there's no going back.
Prince Alphie
DJ Octavio

Support me
My Instagram
Viveeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2016, 10:16 PM   #11119
Ever Stalchild

I've been wanting to do the Hero's Shade for a long time. I have most of the stuff I need for him, but it's just kinda... sitting there. Here's to hoping it'll just make itself. xD
Ever Stalchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2016, 12:06 PM   #11120
Viveeh
mango puff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever Stalchild View Post
I've been wanting to do the Hero's Shade for a long time. I have most of the stuff I need for him, but it's just kinda... sitting there. Here's to hoping it'll just make itself. xD
He's super cool! Nice costume idea!

I actually thought I'd love to cosplay as Bongo Bongo from Ocarina of Time, too. He's the coolest boss kinda like a shamanic spirit creature. I wonder what his story really is. There's a lot of fan theories but I'm not sure I agree with the one about him being an immoral man when he was still alive. The fan theories say he stole the Lens of Truth and was a murderer.

Talking about the man whose house used to be where the well is now, I think I missed the part of the story where he stole the Lens of Truth? It was stated that he could see things as they really were. I was thinking he just had a well functioning third eye.

In this form you can see one big eye where his head would be, and he's playing his drum and chanting. I'd say he was probably very badly misunderstood and was killed for no reason because the villagers were afraid of him and his magic. And for that the bottom of the well got a curse on it.

I have such emotional ties with this character whatever he is. XD I'm super excited to make this costume but have no idea when I could do it. It's gonna be a foam costume with a huge drum that's not very easy to travel with.

Am I the only one who's ever thought of cosplaying Bongo Bongo? DX
Prince Alphie
DJ Octavio

Support me
My Instagram
Viveeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2016, 10:23 AM   #11121
Chikkijet
I am a Woman-Child :P

Needed a cute but simple idea for a gaming con aimed at kids/families.... prett much decided to try Marin. Yay!

Any advice from anyone who's made her? Need to finish it for early August :/

Awards: EB Expo Runner Up Best Costume Just 'Cos Contest '12, Video Games Live Dubai Cosplay Winner '13
Chikkijet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2016, 11:20 PM   #11122
loz64

Bringing this thread back to life...

I am currently working on a female version of Ganondorf's costume from Hyrule Warriors. So far I have completed the shirt, pants and the buttcape and mini fuzzy skirt thingy (???). I hope to finish by the end of this year and debut at MAGFest in January!

Why am I cosplaying this evil, burly warrior when I'm a small, meek girl? Story time! I once had a crush on a Link cosplayer. I so wanted to be his Zelda and it would be perfect. But then he found a Zelda cosplayer whom I could not compete with. So to deal with my broken heart I choose to be Ganondorf! My brain works that way I do actually like the character though...
Alice Elliott | Aqua | Impa (SS) | Princess Hilda | Rosalina | Pajama Link | Airy | Agitha | Lolita Spock | Lolita Uhura | Eureka | Riyo Chuchi | Belgemine | Anise Tatlin | Ganondorf (Hyrule Warriors) | Master Eraqus | Lolita Mario

Visit my Facebook page for professional photos, progress photos, con reports, tutorials, and other fun stuff: https://www.facebook.com/MythrilArts
loz64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2017, 11:46 AM   #11123
Chikkijet
I am a Woman-Child :P

I kinda want to cosplay either the new Zelda or that fairy looking thing from BotW.... NO idea where to start with Zelda as I have never made pants...

Awards: EB Expo Runner Up Best Costume Just 'Cos Contest '12, Video Games Live Dubai Cosplay Winner '13
Chikkijet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2017, 10:51 AM   #11124
loz64

Ganondorf was finished and I debuted at MAGFest like I hoped

I am interested in the Gerudo character from the BotW. I'm glad that race is finally back!
Alice Elliott | Aqua | Impa (SS) | Princess Hilda | Rosalina | Pajama Link | Airy | Agitha | Lolita Spock | Lolita Uhura | Eureka | Riyo Chuchi | Belgemine | Anise Tatlin | Ganondorf (Hyrule Warriors) | Master Eraqus | Lolita Mario

Visit my Facebook page for professional photos, progress photos, con reports, tutorials, and other fun stuff: https://www.facebook.com/MythrilArts
loz64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2017, 02:11 PM   #11125
roseandzippin
White and Nerdy

Okay, so ever since I've played Twilight Princess I've wanted to cosplay Zelda from that game SO BADLY! But now that I finally have a high-paying full-time job in order to afford all the materials I would need, Breath of the Wild happens!!! And I really reeeeally want to cosplay Zelda's white dress here:

The only problem: these are the only three reference pictures I was able to glean from the trailer. Nintendo is apparently more focused on DEER BUTTS than the character that the game was actually named after. *headdesk*
Also, I have no idea where to get a dress like this. It will obviously be a wedding dress, and there are metric tons of strapless white wedding dresses everywhere with this neckline, but THAT PLEAT! You can't add a pleat like that to an already-existing dress, and I don't sew!

I'm a Florida graduate student who must choose between the heart (wearing a flower crown while skipping along a beach) or the brain (wearing a graduation cap with a clean bill of no student loan debt). So far, I choose to follow both.

Future:

MegaCon 2017- Felicity Smoak

Previous:

MegaCon Tampa Bay 2016 - Felicity Smoak
MegaCon 2016 - Fem!Link
Walker Stalker Orlando 2015 - Beth Greene
MegaCon 2015 - Fem!Castiel
roseandzippin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2017, 10:59 PM   #11126
Rabino

Hey everyone, this is my first and only cosplay atm, my life project, Guru-Guru from Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask, it took me a looooooooooooong time to completely finish it since i wanted it to be 100% accurate to the game, this cosplay got a manual crank mechanism and a sound system that plays both normal and sped up song of storms and a self made papercraft head which i can swap Guru-Guru's face between happy and angry, here's some pictures and a video of the whole costume

https://sendvid.com/4dm8dr96

kudos from Brazil
Rabino is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2017, 03:52 PM   #11127
roseandzippin
White and Nerdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabino View Post
Hey everyone, this is my first and only cosplay atm, my life project, Guru-Guru from Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask, it took me a looooooooooooong time to completely finish it since i wanted it to be 100% accurate to the game, this cosplay got a manual crank mechanism and a sound system that plays both normal and sped up song of storms and a self made papercraft head which i can swap Guru-Guru's face between happy and angry, here's some pictures and a video of the whole costume

https://sendvid.com/4dm8dr96

kudos from Brazil

OMG, I LOVE YOUR COSPLAY!!! *applause*

I'm a Florida graduate student who must choose between the heart (wearing a flower crown while skipping along a beach) or the brain (wearing a graduation cap with a clean bill of no student loan debt). So far, I choose to follow both.

Future:

MegaCon 2017- Felicity Smoak

Previous:

MegaCon Tampa Bay 2016 - Felicity Smoak
MegaCon 2016 - Fem!Link
Walker Stalker Orlando 2015 - Beth Greene
MegaCon 2015 - Fem!Castiel
roseandzippin is offline   Reply With Quote