Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Fitness

Unread 09-06-2018, 11:19 AM   #1
Hiroto Sumi
Hiroto Sumi

I feel so hungry

I need to lose weight. Trying to fit into a costume, but in general I'm just not at a good size. Some older costumes don't fit either. I've been trying to eat less and exercise more. Started this routine this past Sunday September 2. However, I feel consistently hungry. I will eat and feel kind of full, but then a half-hour later I'm hungry again. Been going to sleep hungry. Waking up hungry. Is this normal? Will it go away? Thank you.
Hiroto Sumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2018, 01:45 PM   #2
Kekewy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroto Sumi View Post
I need to lose weight. Trying to fit into a costume, but in general I'm just not at a good size. Some older costumes don't fit either. I've been trying to eat less and exercise more. Started this routine this past Sunday September 2. However, I feel consistently hungry. I will eat and feel kind of full, but then a half-hour later I'm hungry again. Been going to sleep hungry. Waking up hungry. Is this normal? Will it go away? Thank you.
You should never be hungry while you're trying to lose weight. If you feel hungry, try drinking a glass of water. A lot of times people are actually thirsty when they feel hungry. Also add more vegetables to your diet. The healthy carbs in veggies will help you feel fuller longer without giving you too many calories. Eating a big salad with dinner will keep you from feeling hungry at night and also eat less of the higher calorie foods.

If you're used to snacking throughout the day, switch out your unhealthy snacks with healthy ones like carrot sticks, celery and other fresh veggies. You can also go for fruits, just be careful not too eat too many as they're high in sugars. A good sized apple, orange, or a cup of berries is a great substitute for chips or cookies.
Kekewy is offline   Reply With Quote