Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Wigs and Hair

Unread 05-20-2018, 11:25 PM   #1
raiskream

Unhappy Desperate! Bioshock Infinite Elizabeth Wig

I have been searching and searching to no avail! I am looking for a wig for the corset version of Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite.

Photos: ONE, TWO, THREE

Here are some cosplayers that have successfully styled a wig to be like this: ONE, TWO, THREE

I am looking for any and all tips or suggestions on wigs I can purchase or style to look like this. I've already butchered one wig trying to style it (though it was a $10 Ebay wig), so any videos, tutorials, or tips of your own are much appreciated.

I am thinking of purchasing an Epic Cosplay Wigs wig (maybe the Selene or Chronos) and then styling it but I have no idea which to by or where to even begin in the styling department. I really don't want to waste any more money so I only want to do this if I know how to style it before buying. I would much prefer to buy an already styled or closely styled wig. The Chronos would work, but I'd have to cut it to be the right length and I don't think I can add the layers back in if I tried. The Selene seems to have bangs too short to restyle into side bangs.

I have found this Rockstar Wigs unit that is pretty close and appeals to me, but it's a bit out of my price range (hoping to stay under $40) and it also only comes in a really shiny black or a light brown and I am needing it to be dark brown. I've also found this one, but it seems thin/sparse and is not layered.

Seriously, literally ANY help is much, much appreciated!
raiskream is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2018, 02:47 PM   #2
Scunosi

Of what you've already looked at I think the Chronos would work fine. Her hair's not actually that long so trimming it a bit wouldn't put you in any danger of losing volume I don't think. Plus it just looks like it's a bit layered/fluffed at the bottom so I don't know if you'd even need to trim anything, just use it for styling?

If you aren't getting anywhere with Elizabeth though you could always try looking up stuff for Max from Life is Strange, they've got incredibly similar hairstyles and since LiS is a more recent game you may have better luck.

Upcoming Conventions
---

Latest cosplay
Princess Peach-New Donk City (Super Mario Odyssey)

Working On
Wedding planning!
Scunosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2018, 09:49 PM   #3
raiskream

Thanks!
raiskream is offline   Reply With Quote